Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

Guests...Please join.

So I was looking up who is on here right now. It's a link at the bottom of the page. there are 11 pages of people on right now. 8 of them are Guests. People that are interested and read the posts, but have never joined.

Guests, if you have a balloon hobby/phobia/or fetish please join. This is a cool community and all are welcome. The basic one rule that everyone follows is don't be rude or crass. (there are other rules along the same line)

I hope you join and at least get questions answered.
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: Guests...Please join.

Yeah, come on Guests join us. Let's make it 8 pages of members. It's good to chat with others about our interests in balloons and/or inflatable toys. It's all kept private, it's only you that will give away any information about yourself.
    Being signed in allows you to contribute to the forum and ask questions which you have and after a short while, you can privately chat with another member and not the whole forum.
    Nothing to be concerned about.
    Chat to you after you've joined.
    N.

Comment

• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

very cool blown2bits! welcome and great name!

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Absolutely, please join if your thing is balloons or inflatables,joining this was the best thing I ever did, I thought I was alone till I joined, many kind people here.
        The bigger the better

Comment

• npratt
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by 7balloon
          Guests, if you have a balloon hobby/phobia/or fetish please join. This is a cool community and all are welcome. The basic one rule that everyone follows is don't be rude or crass. (there are other rules along the same line)
          I'm a member, visit about every other day, but only bother to log in when there are pictures to download or want to reply to a message (like here). I suspect many others are in the same category.

Agree that this is a cool community; wish it had been around when I was younger - a fetish like this was in the deepest corners of the darkest closets in them days.

7balloon: Have you been back to that balloon-friendly strip club near GR, or did they not recover from the COVID shutdown?

Comment

• 7balloon
            • Dec 2018

Joy, the bartender no longer works there and ive been really busy and saving money for some large expenditures, so I haven't been back Ina few months

Comment

• dawgbone818
              • May 2022

I was looking at a thread earlier that has almost 120,000 views but only 147 replies. Where is the participation and sharing of experiences I hoped to see when I joined? Just asking.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                Stretched like space-time
                • Feb 2018

Here are some really interesting facts:

In Internet culture, the 1% rule is a general rule of thumb pertaining to participation in an internet community, stating that only 1% of the users of a website add content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk. Variants include the 1–9–90 rule (sometimes 90–9–1 principle or the 89:10:1 ratio),[1] which states that in a collaborative website such as a wiki, 90% of the participants of a community only consume content, 9% of the participants change or update content, and 1% of the participants add content.

Similar rules are known in information science; for instance, the 80/20 rule known as the Pareto principle states that 20 percent of a group will produce 80 percent of the activity regardless of how the activity is defined.
                credits to wikipedia, 1% rule.
                And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎