Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: swim rings

These are bestway, I bought them at Rebel sports in Sydney, I spose you could get them off amazon overseas. Just opening up the first one, does look a tad frosty, Only bought two so far to try. The box I tore open last week was somewhat more shinier, however this maybe just the printed part in the lower photo. Haven't taken it out of the pack yet, as I want to clear an area in living space, these seem to have an over spray of that powder, so need to prepare spot first before going all hells and bells.

Comment

• oscar92070
      • Aug 2018

You guys should try the swim rings from inflatableworld.de. They are made of extremely soft and shiny vinyl that are very bouncy. I doubt that you'll be able to easily pop them as they are over 65 inches when normally inflated. However, they are easily overinflated to over 80 inches and will take the weight of three adults bouncing on it even at that size. They are a lot more durable as the inner part of the swim ring has a separate panel that is welded with overlapping seams instead of the classic pinch seams on rings made by normal manufactures such as Intex and Bestway.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Originally posted by oscar92070
        You guys should try the swim rings from inflatableworld.de. They are made of extremely soft and shiny vinyl that are very bouncy. I doubt that you'll be able to easily pop them as they are over 65 inches when normally inflated. However, they are easily overinflated to over 80 inches and will take the weight of three adults bouncing on it even at that size. They are a lot more durable as the inner part of the swim ring has a separate panel that is welded with overlapping seams instead of the classic pinch seams on rings made by normal manufactures such as Intex and Bestway.
        I've often looked at inflatableworld.de's stuff, but either it's to the point of being so large that it would be rather unwieldy to used in my unit, or just the animal shapes they use don't really do anything for me. I've often pondered getting their translucent blue inflatable pony horse, but it would be the kind of thing I would purchase if and when I got a much larger apartment. As far as their rings, again their colours and so forth, can't get really motivated.

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by oscar92070
          I love being on an inflatable when someone very heavy gets on with me. A 65 inch swim ring with a super inner seam might be up to the task.

Comment

• heaviest
            • Jun 2018

I've been on a Bigmouth 48 inch jellyfish, which is a not-quite-round swim ring with an inner panel that makes the inflatable super tall for a ring. I didn't think to measure the circumference of the tube before I got on it, but after I was on it by myself, and then let it rest a bit, it was 52 inches on one side and 57 inches on the other. That was after refilling it with air after I'd been on it and stretched it. I added a lot of air. The thing is super stretchy.

Because of that inner panel, there are two inner seams, and they are flat welded and doubled, so they should be super sturdy. The thing also has a bunch of seams that go over the top, which gives it its shape. They are simpler seams but they aren't stressed nearly as much as the inner seams on a swim ring, so they should hold.

I sink into this thing a lot. And the skin-on-vinyl sounds? Holy crap. I love it. I was on one side of it long enough to bottom it out, and the side I was on was puckered badly while the other side was big, tight and smooth. It recovered its shape a while after I got off of it. And then my partner got on it with me. More than 1000 pounds on a swim ring. This is a great inflatable to be on when someone gets on with you, because you really feel their weight. It was soft after that and I added a lot more air. An inflatable this big should really be made out of thicker vinyl. So glad it isn't

The bottom is matte but smooth. The top is transparent with a printed design. The warning label on the bottom is now stretched unevenly, which is cool.

I don't think it will last with both of us on it, or with me on one side of it, so I'm going to order more. But I'm delighted it holds me, and both of us, for as long as it has. Once I have replacements secured, we'll both get on one side of it and see if it still holds

I want to sit on this thing poolside. It's actually pretty comfy sitting in the center of it. Scoot your butt forward just enough to unevenly weight it and it becomes pretty chair-like, flattening under your legs and bulging under your back.
            Last edited by heaviest; 04-01-2020, 20:09.

Comment

• InflatableSquid
              • Jan 2020

Swim rings are prolly one of my favorite inflatables to hump. I have some ones with anime characters on it. It's always satisfying to finish on the face of an anime girl.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

One of the chain stores here in australia have just released a HUGE gay pride inflatable ring, measuring 1.2 metres. I went shopping last week, and done the customary package rip open. At first glance the ring is all nice and shiny, with the upper side transparent, and the lower side opaque rainbow colours. The reality of a full complete transparent side got my anticipation going pretty hard.

The idea of it was absolutely perfect, as the entire ring is transparent, and the coloured dye was actually printed on the INSIDE of the ring. However I was annoyed to see that the side that carried the warning notice and the valve was the transparent side which destroyed most of my anticipation. I wish they stuck it on the rainbow side as my fetish as always been f*****g transparent / translucent pvc, but anyway. Going shopping later on today, and having second thoughts, may still get a few to try out, the plastic was all glassy smooth and soft, and with some stretching no doubt will be somewhat of a turn on, if not for the blasted valve and notice placement.

I've placed my blind cane on top to give an idea of the size. If I stand my cane upright, it reaches the top of my chest.

Comment

• inbox_pm
                  • Apr 2017

I's so beautiful! My congratulations! Interesting, how it will look fully inflated on a sunny beach.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

I ended up going back to purchase three of these rings. Got a rental inspection coming into my unit again within the next two weeks (god I HATE renting), and Sydney weather is now really awfully hot and extremely humid, like living inside a sauner. Hopefully when the humidity and heat die off somewhat in a months time, will give these ago, and will get a vid up.

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

Originally posted by heaviest
                      I've been on a Bigmouth 48 inch jellyfish, which is a not-quite-round swim ring with an inner panel that makes the inflatable super tall for a ring....there are two inner seams, and they are flat welded and doubled, so they should be super sturdy. The thing also has a bunch of seams that go over the top, which gives it its shape. They are simpler seams but they aren't stressed nearly as much as the inner seams on a swim ring, so they should hold.
                      So, this thing has been sitting deflated on the floor for a while and apparently the cats have put holes in it. I patched several of them, but what remains is a hole where the outer seam meets one of the seams that goes over the top. So, it didn't hold up as well as I though it did. Sigh. I knelt on it to pop it and all I did was open that hole a bit more. RIP jellyfish.

Was hooping to have an inflatable to sit on outside the pool and thought the jellyfish was the one. Looking for something people wouldn't expect to hold a lot of weight but does hold a lot of weight. Something smaller than an island inflatable but sturdier than a normal ring with its one fragile inner seam. An 18-pocket air mattress works well, but it takes two really large people to put the hurt on one of those, and it doesn't look like it's about to explode.
                      Last edited by heaviest; 23-02-2020, 20:12.

Comment

• heaviest
                        • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                        I ended up going back to purchase three of these rings.
                        I have one in my Amazon cart. It looks like two chambers, top and bottom. Either there's a hole between them or there's a valve on both sides. Do you know which it is?

Also, it's said to have a smooth inner seam. Does that mean it's a flat weld rather than a pinch seam?

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

205 pound girl was on a somewhat overinflated 30 inch intex transparent ring for half an hour, sitting to one side of it to stress the other side. If it doesn't pop in the first minute it generally lasts a while, but generally not half an hour, particularly overinflated. She stacked her legs and lifted her feet to get all of her weight on it, and leaned forward to keep her butt from bottoming out, and after a half hour she still wasn't bottomed out, so it was overinflated more than we usually do. When it recovered it felt fully but not over inflated, and one side was less than 1/2 inch larger than the other.

She got back on the same side for several minutes, and then I put a leg on her lap, which bottomed her out on her butt and thighs. Leaned into her a bit. It lasted just a few seconds before popping.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                            • May 2017

Originally posted by heaviest
                            I have one in my Amazon cart. It looks like two chambers, top and bottom. Either there's a hole between them or there's a valve on both sides. Do you know which it is?

Also, it's said to have a smooth inner seam. Does that mean it's a flat weld rather than a pinch seam?
                            No, definitely one chamber. Last week they had them on clear out, so ended up buying another eight, they were 40% off the RRP. There is only one inflation valve, but hope through my poor eye sight I didn't miss anything, I hate double or multichamber inflatables, you can't blow them enough to get them over inflated for that beautiful balloon feel.

Oh, hell, I just thought of something when typing this, the gay pride colours could be a disc in the middle with both sides transparent, I won't know until I blow one up. My units pretty small, and I've just inflated some 48 inch beach balls, so won't be inflating any rings for a wile, but then one can't control ones urges, so one never knows when one of these rings maybe inflated.

Comment

• frankfrank
                              Empathetic Harmonizer
                              • Feb 2018

This isn't a swim ring, but this looks like one of the most durable inflatables I've ever seen. One good LOOP on this is 2:17 to 2:24...but does anybody know where this exact doll comes from? I WANT ONE! (Heaviest, I think this may hold two or three big people poolside...I mean, wow, this is hawt! And the leg/foot was pretty hard to pop, too.)

Interesting that one might be able to get as many as six pops/failures on this thing...the torso (if that fails first), head, both arms, both legs...hard to tell the scale of this which is not readily known and, therefore, the size of the doll.

The head becomes almost triple-long before it busts.

Type 'repeater' between 'youtube' and '.com' and your video will automatically repeat/replay in a loop. Use a mini player without menus or toolbars. Check top repeated videos.
                              Last edited by frankfrank; 25-02-2020, 02:24.
                              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                                • May 2017

Here's the direct link to youtube, that other site must have given me three pop-ups. . I'd be more curious to find out what kind of a bop bag that was between 0:58 and 1:04.

Make sure you Subscribe and enable ALL Notifications 🔔 so you don' miss a new video!Click here to Subscribe , it's FREE : https://bit.ly/2JmmBnL In this vid...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎