Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Re: Inflatable Popping??

After a holiday an ex of mine burst my Intex dolphin with a scary loud bang just with her bare feet!!! We have burst lots of beach balls too with loud bangs with just socks or bare feet, so a loud bang is possible from inflatables!!

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
      Amateur Writer/MMD artist
      • Oct 2020

I personally don't pop inflatables - they're too expensive to pop. However I do like seeing people popping them (with skinship, not the slash with a knife and toss in the pile type from that Youtube clip posted earlier).

That being said I can see where nonpoppers can see popping inflatables as a bad thing, as many inflatables are designed to look like animals, so they have an attachment value that you just don't get with balloons. Their reactions to them popping are way over the top though.

Comment

• Pseudo
        • Oct 2021

When I think that, when I was younger, i used to play with beach ball cause i was sure that if a pop hapened it wouldn't bé loud (I was very phobic).

Comment

• Rey
          • Mar 2019

I quite like popping inflatables, but only from bouncing/riding on them. Not into using sharp objects. Far too easy that way! Normally what happens is a seam will fail, either resulting in an instant blowout, or a more slow and steady deflate. Either way, you can usually repair them for another round!

Comment

• Cinnamon
            • Sep 2021

I don't like popping of inflatable animals because I'm emotionaly attached to them, even if they are "just" PVC-foil with imprints. Most of them looking cute as hell, are great to cuddle with and the feeling of the material is nice.
            And I'm way more emotionaly attached to them, if I can save popped inflatables and repair them.

Also I guess there would be a better relationship between non-poppers if more popper would sell the popped toys. Especially if they are rare, discontinued and/or kind of expensive.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by TL39
              If you're interested in popped inflatables I could ask if my friends might be willing to give or sell u the ones that have been popped after our year end party. For context these are all the inflatables every1 has contributed to the party:

Intex Dolphin (old grey version) x7
              Intex Dolphin (new white version) x4
              Intex Whale x3
              Intex Shark (Purple) x3
              Best Way Whale (Black) x1
              PuffyPaws Wolf x4
              PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
              Fyaryuu (White) x12
              Fyaryuu (Red) x11
              IW Whale (5m black) x2
              IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Full disclosure though, due to size constraints we probably won't inflate/use all of these at our party even though we will be bringing them to the place. The only ones I know are definitely being used as of this moment are 4 Fyaryuus (2 red and 2 white) and 2 Sea Dragons because they have been incorporated into 1 of our planned games.

Idea is for 3 teams of 2 each to have a sit pop race involving about 50 or so balloons. Whoever finishes first keeps their dragons intact, 2nd place has 1 dragon popped and last place has both popped. So thats definitely 3 popped dragons that we'll have, but I can't say which ones they will be XD
              Who's having this party, I wanna know, lol. I suprised you were able to get 8 Sea Dragons given how rare they seem to be. I can't say I know many who have one.

Also, will there be a video?

Comment

• Hopesa
                • Nov 2021

If you're interested in popped inflatables I could ask if my friends might be willing to give or sell u the ones that have been popped after our year end party. For context these are all the inflatables every1 has contributed to the party:

Intex Whale x3
                Intex Shark (Purple) x3
                PuffyPaws Wolf x4
                PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
                Fyaryuu (White) x12
                Fyaryuu (Red) x11
                IW Whale (5m black) x2
                IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Full disclosure though, due to size constraints we probably won't inflate/use all of these at our party even though we will be bringing them to the place. The only ones I know are definitely being used as of this moment are 4 Fyaryuus (2 red and 2 white) and 2 Sea Dragons because they have been incorporated into 1 of our planned games.

Idea is for 3 teams of 2 each to have a sit pop race involving about 50 or so balloons. Whoever finishes first keeps their dragons intact, 2nd place has 1 dragon popped and last place has both popped. So thats definitely 3 popped dragons that we'll have, but I can't say which ones they will be XD
                Would love to get some of them! I specialized in taking in used toys, and currently a "trash bins" for several people. If you're open to it I would like to offer to get them after you're done with them. I'm @hopesa on telegram

Comment

• Hopesa
                  • Nov 2021

Intex Whale x3
                  Intex Shark (Purple) x3
                  PuffyPaws Wolf x4
                  PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
                  Fyaryuu (White) x12
                  Fyaryuu (Red) x11
                  IW Whale (5m black) x2
                  IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Oh and also don't know where you at but I'm in Indonesia and if you were close I'd be interested for any inflatables your group be willing to let go after pops

Comment

• Cinnamon
                    • Sep 2021

Intex Whale x3
                    Intex Shark (Purple) x3
                    PuffyPaws Wolf x4
                    PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
                    Fyaryuu (White) x12
                    Fyaryuu (Red) x11
                    IW Whale (5m black) x2
                    IW Whale (5m blue) x3

I would be interested in the Fyaryuss (not all) and sharks if you or your friends are open to sell and ship them to Germany.

Comment

• Buzzsaw258
                      • Jan 2022

Generally I try not to pop them on purpose but sometimes it happens when really getting into it. The only times I intentionally pop something is if it has too many leaks or is one I don't use very much. Always a sit or bounce to pop, never cut or stab. Just doesn't do anything for me and seems like a waste. If I'm bouncing hard to try and pop the ones that don't have a leak and I pop before they do.... that's a huge turn on!! I'm getting hard just thinking about it! I make sure to keep it and try again. Ironically this has been the case with some of the cheap dollar store inflatables. (Rings and beach balls)

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                        • Nov 2017

Intex Whale x3
                        Intex Shark (Purple) x3
                        PuffyPaws Wolf x4
                        PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
                        Fyaryuu (White) x12
                        Fyaryuu (Red) x11
                        IW Whale (5m black) x2
                        IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Whelp. It’s well past the end of the year. Did anything happen?

Comment

• Motox Looner
                          • May 2022

Hey TL39,
                          It sounds amazing to read, what you have planned in 2019. The Videolink doesn't work, because the video is maybe deleted. Do I have any possibility to see the Video please? It would be very great! Thanks so much!

Yours MotoX Looner

Comment

• datdragonguy
                            • Feb 2023

Getting a Pp sea dragon

Hi, I saw by your post that you popped 8 Pp sea dragons and are getting rid of them. I’m interested and would like to take one or two off your hands.
                            Please contact via email my email is datdragonguyyt@gmail.com

Comment

• datdragonguy
                              • Feb 2023

Intex Whale x3
                              Intex Shark (Purple) x3
                              PuffyPaws Wolf x4
                              PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
                              Fyaryuu (White) x12
                              Fyaryuu (Red) x11
                              IW Whale (5m black) x2
                              IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Hi, just wondering, do you still have a sea dragon?

Comment

• frenchy
                                • Sep 2018

I like fixing popped inflatables if anyone is selling. I have addresses in USA, UK and Germany.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎