Favourite balloon color/print. Photos are not forbidden =)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • infl8tor
    • Aug 2015

Re: Favourite balloon color/print. Photos are not forbidden =)

Originally posted by izzyrob
    There is one print from my teenage years I’ve tried so hard to find again but no luck. I’m 90% sure it was a Q11 all-white balloon with a small cake and “happy birthday” printed right in the middle in full color. It was unique in that it just had the one print location — not “all over” like most prints are these days. But haven’t been able to find that print in at least 15 years.
    Sounds a lot like the old Unique Birthday print ~1995-2005 or so.

Comment

• Mutaloon
      • Nov 2018

I have a preference for solid color balloons. My favorites tend to be Yellow, Blue, Purple, and Black. Pink and Red can be mesmerizing colors as well.

Comment

Pink princess balloons, nothing better

Comment

• Zachd
          • Jul 2018

Originally posted by loonerlee
          I remember some years ago Balloons United did a balloon drawing /print competition, the winning drawing was printed onto 16" Qualatex pearl balloons, I regret not buying more than I originally did.
          I've actually been working with the artist to get those printed again. They're my favorite too!

Unfortunately, Qualatex has had no stock of the q16 pearl for the last year almost, so we've been kinda stuck. We'll probably open up for orders once we can confirm balloon availability.

Follow @ZacharyDusk on Twitter for updates on that run and more. ^^
          Attached Files

Comment

• loonerlee
            • Dec 2018

Yup they be the ones.

Comment

• traveler_mark
              • Jan 2022

In the US, iParty (before it was taken over by Party City) used to sell what they labeled as "Paddle Balloons" loose and in packages. These were either 24" or maybe 30" (don't remember for certain) and were my preferred choice. From a size perspective, they were perfect for me to create the level of firmness I like and the open was large enough with a little bit of pre-stretch for me to insert myself into it comfortably. I could also double-stuff them by after clipping the outermost 'ring' on the neck which allowed me to over-inflate them AND ride them pretty hard multiple times without popping.

The translucent ones were ok, but I definitely found the pink ones to be the best feeling.

When Party City took over, they discontinued this specific balloon and I haven't yet found the perfect replacement for it.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎