Do you have any other strong Fertishes??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • looneylooner
    • Oct 2020

Re: Do you have any other strong Fertishes??

I started out just with balloons, then one of the earlier videos I saw was a busty lady with nice manicuerd nails bouncing balloons around. I'm a non-popper, but seeing her big sharp nails near those balloons really excited me, so now I have a thing for fingernails lol.

Also have a thing for girls on the larger (chubby, bbw, though not SBBW) side as a cute plumpy co-worker and I used to foll around casually for a bit. We never did any balloon stuff which is a huge regret, as she was really cool and would have probably been in to it

Comment

• Oxydizer
      • Oct 2021

I have a fetish for men in lycra cycle shorts of compression shorts and also male smells. When these come together with balloons, I am in sex-heaven. Hope that's not too kinky.

Comment

• Kbeecher
        • Jan 2018

Balloons represent the most substantial percentage of my fetish. My interest is different than many of you in that while I love the feel, smell, and tension of a tightly inflated balloon I rarely interact with them myself. While many guys enjoy dominating balloons (penetrating, humping, and ultimately popping them) I almost exclusively enjoy watching beautiful women express their dominance with balloons they ultimately pop in a fearless and even cruel manner. Watching balloons meet these women and fall victim to their playful fearlessness as they are blown to pop, stomped, nail popped, and sit to popped presses all my buttons.

It is this aspect of my fetish that led to my interest in transformation, actually becoming the balloon and experiencing myself these short but intense interactions - being at her mercy (or lack thereof) knowing that to these confident women, balloons are meant to be popped and doing so is fun for them.

Turning to other fetishes, these have been fostered and honed by my wife of 15 years. She is a physician and also an avid runner.

One day early in our relationship after learning of my balloon fetish she surprised me by donning a pair of latex surgical gloves she had brought home from the hospital, then waking me from sleep by running her latex clad hand up my leg to my crotch. I awoke and she covered my mouth with her hand and whispered “shhhhh” - what followed was the most mind blowing handjob I had ever received. She clearly knew the combination of her hand and the latex was sending me through the roof. When she is not “in the mood” this “procedure” is to this day repeated.

Finally to her running shoes. She has been running her whole life and does so frequently. She lets me pick her new running shoes (within her own parameters) and I love when she gets a new pair and I begin to observe their lifespan. Specifically I like to watch the progressive wearing of the rubber sole as the miles accumulate. While fit and lean, she is hard on her shoes and the rubber is worn quickly. After they are retired from service as her running shoes, she often keeps them for more casual wear. Some of them have almost no tread left and and the soles are smooth. I love the feel of the sole right after she wears the shoe as all the potentially oxidized rubber has been removed exposing the new soft rubber underneath. While I’ve never had the pleasure of her “pleasuring” me with her sneaker clad feet, don’t think I haven’t snuck in a rub here or there myself!

So in essence, I’m in to femdom and all forms of rubber/latex.

Comment

• LoudPop
          • Sep 2018

Women lighting big loud firecrackers and fireworks! Fearless of the BOOM!

Comment

• JK_looner
            • Mar 2019

Leggings / yoga pants, the sight of women wearing them is a huge turn on for me.

I'd say this comes from one of my first sexual partners back as a teen, she wore them pretty much all the time and we shared many firsts together, so I guess I associate them with anything sexual.

Comment

• TL39
              • Sep 2021

I'm also very into inflatables like the Intex Dolphin and the Puffypaws Sea Dragons. I was quite lucky in this regard to marry someone who shares my kinks in this area, and who thankfully earns alot more than me so we can afford some of the more wild looner themed parties that we sometimes organise for ourselves XD

I rmb having a had a hell of a party for our anniversary earlier this year in May. We booked a 2 night stay at Capella Manor in Singapore to host a looner party for us and our 2 kids. So balloons were filled throughout the place along with a number of inflatables, including some big ones outside in the pool area. I rmb the kids being absolutely gobsmacked at how big some balloons could be and at the PuffyPaws Sea Dragons and Fyaryuus we had inflated and floating in the pool.

It was hella fun, especially since we managed to snag a whole bunch of Q24s that year from 2 party stores that closed down and did a clearance sale. Both of us were able to make short work of the ones we had setup in our master bedroom through some vigorous bouncing, although it was pretty funny as well to watch our 2 kids try and miserably fail to pop the ones we had set up in theirs (they were pretty young and small).

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                • Oct 2021

Wow just wow TL39. So many things about that post is so amazingly hot. You are so lucky to have a likeminded partner that shares the fetish. If only your kids knew what you really get up to haha.

And Oxydisxer, nothing is ever too kinky nor should be off limits unless it involves hurting someone that doesn't want to be hurt. Otherwise go nuts!

Comment

• TL39
                  • Sep 2021

Thanks MelbourneLooner! Yeah I was really lucky to match up with her. In fact, she was the one who introduced me to the fetish. I originally wasn't into it, but she was and over the years its something I have come to really enjoy as well!

We try not to do anything "adult" in nature in front of or near the kids because they're both still really young. In our party back in May, our looner fun was limited to grabbing the balloons that we had inflated around the manor and then just sit popping them on the bed. No undressing or suggestive play, just plain bouncing until they burst or loosened the rubber band knots that we used to tie them.

That being said, we did try to spice things up to keep things fun for the family. 1 of the fun looner games we played split us up into 2 teams with me and my daughter against my wife and son. We had something like 50 balloons or so for each team and our goal was to sitpop our allotment of balloons before the other team. The winning team would get to "keep" the other team's surviving balloons.

The fun twist we had was that we had to do so while riding 1 of the inflatables in the pool. Easy enough with the smaller Q16s, but really hard once we moved on to the bigger Q24s and Cattex 32 LNs. It was still fun all the same and every1 had a great time, although we made it such that us adults took on most of the larger balloons while the kids tackled most of the smaller Q16s and a few Q24s. It took a while, but after many capsizes in the pool my team won the game. Daughter was super excited about it and I remember her grabbing the 4 Q24s that remained and throwing them into her room (we didn't have any Q16s remaining and she didn't want the 1 big Cattex 32 LN cuz it was too big for her).

In case any1 is curious, we used a reinforced rubber band knot so it was actually really hard for any of the balloons to loosen it while riding. I think of all the balloons that we bounced on (Q16s, Q24s and Cattex 32 LNs), about 80% of them burst with their knots still fully secured, albeit many with the knot rolled all the way back to the lip of the balloon from all the bouncing. We left a lot of shards in the bedroom and pool area XD

10/10 would totally do this again, which is exactly what we're doing later in December this year. No kids this time, just me, my wife, and a bunch of our friends with looner fetishes. Its going to be dragon and snow themed. Dragon themed with the inflatable dragons and custom dragon print balloons that we're going to be having around. Snow themed in that we're going to be having 1 hell of a pillow fight in the bedroom with feathers and down flying everywhere to have that feeling of fluff falling all around us. Wife and I are already thinking about how much fun its going to be making out on Q24s in a sea of feathers and busted pillows.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                    • Oct 2021

Wow TL39, thanks for sharing in such amazing detail! That sounds like a truly amazing night and one you’ll never forget especially as it was a whole family affair. It sounds as though the kids are very quickly picking up the love of balloons too! No surprises there. I want to be born into your family in my next life haha! I’m not surprised at all that you want to organize more nights like that. You are truly blessed to be married to a woman like that, one that not only is a real looner but is open and adventurous enough to have shared it with you so well that you enjoy it too now. Even luckier to have looner friends. My wife will allow a giant balloon that won’t pop sometimes in our play but really only does it for me, she says it does nothing for her. But it’s better than nothing. I would love to have looners in my friendship circle but that’s proving challenging too. Let me know if you ever venture to Australia! What part of the world are you from? Keep on enjoying looner life with that amazing family you have! So encouraging to hear that others out there can enjoy the Fetish with their partners!

Comment

• PBK
                      • Mar 2019

ANR is my other fetish.

Comment

• JR Looner
                        • May 2015

Balloons and Inflatables are the two strongest fetishes, very closely behind that is Muscular Women. Cosplay comes in after the three mentioned above.

Comment

• TL39
                          • Sep 2021

Originally posted by MelbourneLooner
                          Wow TL39, thanks for sharing in such amazing detail! That sounds like a truly amazing night and one you’ll never forget especially as it was a whole family affair. It sounds as though the kids are very quickly picking up the love of balloons too! No surprises there. I want to be born into your family in my next life haha! I’m not surprised at all that you want to organize more nights like that. You are truly blessed to be married to a woman like that, one that not only is a real looner but is open and adventurous enough to have shared it with you so well that you enjoy it too now. Even luckier to have looner friends. My wife will allow a giant balloon that won’t pop sometimes in our play but really only does it for me, she says it does nothing for her. But it’s better than nothing. I would love to have looners in my friendship circle but that’s proving challenging too. Let me know if you ever venture to Australia! What part of the world are you from? Keep on enjoying looner life with that amazing family you have! So encouraging to hear that others out there can enjoy the Fetish with their partners!
                          Thanks MelbourneLooner! Yeah our kids are picking up a good appreciation of good balloons and inflatables! Can't wait for them to grow up more so that they can finally sit pop the bigger balloons by themselves instead of just bouncing off now.

I'm currently based in Asia, but normally I travel quite a bit since I work in management consultant, at least before the whole COVID thing. Nice to hear that you're from Australia! I visited your country about 10+ years back on holiday and let me just say, u have the best Churros!!! I will never forget dipping those dough sticks with sugar frosting into my cup of melty chocolate in the middle of winter X3

Perhaps u can try asking around here or on some of the discord/telegram chats to see if looners are in the same area as u and have similar tastes? e.g. balloons vs inflatables, popping vs non-popping, etc.
                          It would certainly help in being able to plan some truly epic looner parties/gatherings because u can fill the place up with balloons and inflatables without any1 (except housekeeping) giving u a weird look. That was the whole idea of my year end gathering, a time to let it rip with our looner fantasies as some would say.

Comment

• Pseudo
                            • Oct 2021

Originally posted by LoudPop
                            Women lighting big loud firecrackers and fireworks! Fearless of the BOOM!
                            It's the same to me !! It so amazing to see girls who aren't scared about loud Boom.
                            Once, me and my GF went to football match and some guys light big firecrackers and I was scared. My GF takes me by hands and we go. That was so pretty and lot of emotion !! That was maybe 6 years ago but I am still marked by this moment !!

For other fetishisms, my sexuality is very complexe and I have a lot but I can't speak about it here, sorry. Globaly, I have discovered a lot with my GF, and more I discover more I want to discover. It's not necessary sexual, all thing she shares with me make me crazy, of course if it's a private thing.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                              • Oct 2021

Thanks for the advice TL39. I would love to connect to local looners. It was the main reason for me joining. I've heard about discord but never been on it. I've asked somewhere else on the forums if anyone knows of good discord groups but no reply yet.

Let me know if you're ever back in Aus!

Comment

• Jacare do Brasil
                                • Oct 2021

I am into wrestling against a bunch of balloons. I pretend they are my opponent. I like to create a scenario, as my matress would a wrestling ring, using singlet to wrestle and ending nude.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎