Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

I got caught today

As a bit of back story go this tale I live with my parents and I don't have my own room. To start with my frozen beachball arrives dosent open it and goes what the hell is in there when handling the package to me. I go upstairs to open it little did I know my frozen balloons arrived and my mum opened them. So my mum comes upstairs and says aren't you a little old to be ordering these and hands them to me. I say yes I won't do it again my mum then asks how much did you spend on it I say the price and them my mum says plus your little brother shares the room and then goes down stairs. So I have been caught what are your story's of getting caught
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: I got caught today

Ouch :/

I got caught butt naked (other than for a swim ring around my waist) mid hump with a 36 inch beach ball including a good load of my 'decoration' running all down the front of it. The bedroom door instantly closed again but that was that. My secret was out at 15!

Cracking explosive climax though if I may say so lol!

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

Damm being caught butt naked would be a nightmare. that's the reason I always cover myself with my duvet lol

Comment

• Vaderpat
        • Aug 2017

On my birthday (17th) a couple years ago my dad was about to show some familiy pictures. He was in search for a cable to connect the telivision to his photo camera.
        As he wasn't able to find any as quickly as he liked. He asked me if I knew of a place for one. I thought I had one in my own room. So he went upstairs and started searching. I have always been very cautious of where to put my collection...
        As he went searching through my stuff to try to find it he found my old PS3 box which was my hiding place...

He then came downstairs with the box asking me if he could throw away the box and then dumped the whole load (atleast 150 different kind of balloons) on the floor in a full room of family and friends who came to my party. He even dropped the "I sure hope you don't use these as condoms" comment on me...

Yeah... that was embarrassing....

He never showed them family pictures!
        Last edited by Vaderpat; 21-12-2018, 17:01. Reason: typo's

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

The only time I've (thankfully) ever been caught by a family member with a balloon, was when I was about 8 or 9 years old, and I had one on my bed, which I'd "enjoyed", and then fallen back asleep with.

When my father came to wake me up, he asked me where the balloon came from, and I mumbled something. Thankfully, that was the only time.

I soon learned to take more care.

Comment

• fastlooner
            • Oct 2017

I've always been extremely paranoid about being seen with balloons.
            In all my years of being a looner I can say I've never been caught.
            I've had a few extremely close calls but that's it.

For you looners that have been caught, what was the aftermath? How did the person who saw you react? What was your relationship with them like afterwards?

Comment

• Vaderpat
              • Aug 2017

The aftermath for me didn't really change much. I still lived with my parents ofcourse and I even told my mother a while later about it. Her main concern was whether I had a bigger love for balloons than for girls (I'm male).
              I made sure that was not the case and that she would eventually be a grandmother so she had not to worry.

Fast forward to now, I live together with my wife and have a son of almost 4 years old. We do use balloons occasionally. The only real problem is that my wife is kind of phobic for a balloon to burst. As I am a non-popper that is kind of useful to me. We do try to blend balloons in our sexy time once in a while. We talk about it a lot, and I tried multiple times to explain how the fetish works, what we could do with them and what shapes are useful.

As for now, we keep with the Qualatex 18 inch. Bigger is scary for her and puts her off. As for my mom... I don't know if she even remember that conversation. She might do, but I like to think she doesn't

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

It was awkward sat around the dinner table later that evening but it was about a week or so later before my mother when for the jugular and what the hell was going on in my life amoungst a barrage of other questions. So obviously my Father (who’d caught me) had had words. I think I just retorted or snapped something back, but that was pretty much it- no more was ever said on the subject but I was a lot more careful when n where and stashing stuff away after that. Fortunately I got the chance early on to move out of the family home with my job in my early twenties as I took a promotion at work and decided to move into rented accommodation for a couple of years nearer to work despite it only being a half hour drive away but that was the game changer!

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

For me, other than the initial question at the time of being caught, nothing after that got said, and I sure-as-hell wasn't going to raise the topic ever again either.

Thankfully, since then, I've been very careful. I never got caught again at home, and once I left, it was great to know that my privacy was never going to be (potentially) violated again, even if by accident.

Comment

I was caught humping balloons, sitting on them with a boner as well as having my balloon stash found multiple times. I was banned from having balloons but still tried to sneak them anyway. Getting caught mid orgasm was worse than my stash being found. Although I knew my stash being found meant I had to watch them all be busted and I wouldn't have the opportunity to have any for a bit bc I would be watched more closely or not left at home alone. Being forced to watch my aunt bust them all the same way I most enjoyed busting them was mostly torture but did become somewhat of a turn on. Being forced to watch her bust them all with her butt while being very vocal about how much fun it was for her was a wild experience. I was also caught by my stepmother grinding on a balloon in my room. She just laughed and said ah ha, caught ya and closed the door. Nothing was ever said about it other than one day she asked if I had a balloon fetish to which I replied no! Eventually my family let me have them but only in the living room where I could be supervised. Eventually my step mother allowed me to have them in my room even after I was caught. I always wore shorts and the shortest shorts I could find when popping my balloons because I enjoyed the feel of the latex against my skin and the sting from the pop.
                    Last edited by Guest; 19-04-2022, 21:49.

Comment

• Ryan556
                      • Sep 2016

When i was 18/19 my brother walked in on me with balloons, and i unfortunetly was naked. never brought it up again thankfully. However after moving out of my parents house year ago at 25, i discovered when visiting home last month that my mom or dad had defintely discovered my stash. I only know because it was hidden underneath a ton of clothes in a dresser and they were completely uncovered. When i visit again for christmas im finding a new hiding spot. or im just gonna throw them all in a box and ship them all to where i currently live.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                        • May 2020

Just toss them in your suitcase. I've flown many times with balloons in my luggage without any problems. I always check my bags so if you only go the carry-on route, you may run in to some issues.

Comment

• LoonerHans
                          • Oct 2018

Lmao some way or the other, my parents happen to get their hands on my stash and get quite curious: "What do u have to do with these awful lot of balloons?!" My mom is the frequent stumbler XD.
                          My dad is more cool. One day he did find the stash, he thought the balloons are expensive and needs to be kept well powdered. So he took them, powdered them, and again kept them in packets. I thought that I'm a master hider of my stash until suddenly my dad just appears in front of me and says: "Son, those balloons are fricking expensive. U r not supposed to keep them like that. I've powedered them well for now." XD

Just recently my mom again got her hands on the stash. No matter how much I hide in a good spot, it just gets exposed. Since we travel a lot together, and my parents do the packing, they will search every nook n corner of bags. Hence, u can't slip away lol.

You must be imagining, what's my response? Well this is where comes the actual part. I don't show any kind of "Surprise mfer" face or dismay. I just stay calm, I tell myself: "They are never gonna find what's my kink." And believe me that's the best way you can evade their skeptical minds. Just stay calm, skip the topic, show that you are least bothered about your question. Don't stutter or babble. Just pretend that you are busy doing something which in my case is gaming XD.

They'll just leave u alone, thinking it's his private matter and won't ask again until the stash reappears in their hands one more time.

I hope my advice will work wonders for ya

Happy looning my friend....
                          NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• BusterBill
                            Founder, Balloon Buddies
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Dude1234
                            So I have been caught what are your story's of getting caught
                            I think I have already shared this but I'll post again because it was probably a long time ago since I posted it.

When I was 14 years old I was in my bedroom, naked and masturbating as I inflated a wonderfully stretchy and enormous 16 inch yellow balloon that I had enjoyed a number of times. I was intent as making it as big as it could possibly go. That balloon was very near bursting which caused me to orgasm. Long ropes of cum were shooting all over the balloon and my belly.

And at that very moment of my orgasm my bedroom door popped open and my dad came into the room. He took one look at the scene before him, got very red with embarrassment from interrupting me, and said with a smile "That is a beautiful big balloon! I hope you don't pop it." Then he turned and closed the door.

A few days later dad installed a simple barrel slide bolt on my bedroom door so that I could lock it when I wanted to play in private.

Comment

• AJK64
                              • Jun 2018

Your dad is a wonderful man BusterBill. So good of him to have not made you embarrassed and to have given you your privacy

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎