Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spar10
    • Nov 2018

new.alissaballons.com - question

Curious if anyone here is currently a member of the site new.alissaballoons.com. I found one of their videos in the wild and it was interesting enough that I dug around until I figured out it was from them. After looking at the site I have some interest in joining to see more. But, the site says that joining will allow unlimited streaming of videos rather than the ability to download and save what you like. Is it only a streaming site? Or can you download the videos for later viewing? Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

PS - One final question - if memory serves; this same group once had a clips4sale store but I can not locate it any longer. Is my memory bad or did they ditch that store front?
  • UKPOPPER
    • Feb 2023

Re: new.alissaballons.com - question

It is streaming only but you could try a video downloader app - sometimes works. If you create a free account first then you can browse the previews before you decide if it's worth shelling out for. I've had a look and there's a lot of content there but much of it is rehashed/old clips that you can get elsewhere.
    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• spar10
      • Nov 2018

I kind of knew going in that this site was kind of a redo of an old site. I was assuming it was a redo of the old alissaballoons site based on the name and some of the models that I see on there as i remember seeing some of them in preview form on that site. But, I never actually saw the videos from that site because the price was always a bit on the steep side for my budget and I was never able to join.

Since you say some of the content is available from other sites; can you point me in the direction of those sites? The video that I found that got me interested featured a model named Kalyna. And the previews (GIF images) that I've seen on the site of her look pretty interesting. If they are available elsewhere I may try joining a different site or whatever as I don't want to rely on a video download app and I can't afford to have a continuous membership to keep the content available.

Any further information will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
        • Feb 2023

Well, it looks genuine and everything, but several clips are from other content creators who have their own websites and content on places like clipsforsale, manyvids and onlyfans. It's up to you and your budget of course but I would prefer to go directly to the source, such as Susy Looner: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/174891/susylooner and buy the clips I like if I want to own them.
        Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• spar10
          • Nov 2018

I have no problems going through clips4sale or even an alternate web site if that is where the clips I'm interested in came from. But, I haven't found the particular model I'm interested in anywhere else. Thus the reason I'm asking questions about other sites.

As far as material from other sites appearing on this site; they have this statement on their opening page "We also have guest clip from Susy, Lina, Larissa, Brittany, June, Butterfir, Custom Fetish and more." I assume that means they have permission - maybe not exclusive permission - to host whatever material they have. But, I can't personally prove or disprove that in any way shape or form.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
            • Feb 2023

Yes, you're right. The site looks okay but I agree with your view that it's not worth $32.99 per month. Most of it looks quite vanilla to me.
            Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Mass Loon Popper
              • May 2023

In my opinion, it used to be really really good. But Alissa started "outsourcing" the production to other less "skilled" girls and nowadays the quality is mixed (at best).

But I strongly recommend that you subscribe just one month to watch the old videos (with Alissa, Mishel and blonde one) and use a software to capture your favorite ones.

Comment

• Alfred
                • May 2023

Es lohnt sich einfach nicht.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢