How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • som3derp
    • Oct 2021

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Originally posted by Little Looner
    Geo ride my lover
    Q260 insertion
    Put dildo in neck of Q36
    I've seen videos of geo rides, hope my next girlfriend/partner will nonpop geo ride me as well... solo geo play is my alternative in the meantime.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

I love this topic, just soooo many ways to enjoy balloons
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Balloon-pumper
        • Jul 2022

New to the forums but I'm looking for fellow non-poppers to chat with.

Regarding the topic of the thread, I like to fuck balloons, preferably 36" as they have an awesome sized hole for 'inserting' here.

Comment

• inflatamania
          • Jul 2022

I have inflatable pirate hook, inflate pretty hard and fuck until shooting cum into it! Also use beach balls, swim rings and other inflatable toys. They give sooo good sex!

Comment

• SweetBouncer
            • Mar 2020

Blowing one with water, putting it on top of the groin while sitting cross-legged, then jerking with one hand, while blowing another balloon holding it only with my mouth, and with the other hand feeling and jiggling the one filled with water.

Just make sure that the weight of the water one gives you some slight pressure.

Comment

• anylooner
              • Jul 2022

put big Mickey balloon on top of another one (P22/Mexico 15") or GL500. You turn the mouse balloon upside down, where you put your dick between 2 ears and between the other balloon under the mouse one. You make this way a very soft and tight hole. The feeling is fantastic and i am 100% sure, anyone of you will cum in a seconds

You can get the mickey balloon from NASTASIA store on AliExpress:
              NASTASIA ALIEXPRESS

waiting for feedbacks

Comment

• anylooner
                • Jul 2022

The second tip is more advanced. If you guys havent tryed prostate massager toy its the right time. (i am straight, but its a nice feeling)

For beginners a little explanation: You will need 3 things. Lubricant, Washer and rotating prostate massager.

This thing is more advanced and it need experience for happy end

After you turn on the vibrator, you need to lie on a top of a fully inflated balloon with all your body weight. The best place is the bed's corner in a way that your legs will be in the air and the balloon will hold your full weight. After this you need to relax only. If you are doing it right, you dont need to scrub or anything. just relax :P

waiting for your feedbacks too any questions feel free to ask

Comment

• loonlun
                  • Mar 2021

Usually I'll ride one squished between my legs with the neck going towards my stomach and my bits being just about in the middle between the widest part of the balloon and the point where the neck starts to bulge out, but sometimes it's fun to change the orientation of the neck of the balloon like having it sideways so I can see the neck pop out with each grind or to have it go behind me. I usually have one or two under my arms as I pin down the one between my legs and ride it.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Balloon-pumper

Regarding the topic of the thread, I like to fuck balloons, preferably 36" as they have an awesome sized hole for 'inserting' here.
                    I love doing that!! I love fucking balloons and cumming in them!

Comment

• Happy_bouncher
                      • Aug 2022

Originally posted by sexybbw4u
                      Just holding it against my naked body and rubbing it on my hard nipples.... Then I insert a vibrator inside inside of my vagina and hold the balloon close to me...
                      Mmmmmm….just reading this, already gets me in the mood….and forgetting daily business!

Comment

• Pinpops
                        • Aug 2022

Love getting a cluster of 12" balloons and taking them to bed to masturbate with, and enjoy them popping as I get rougher with them, before I pop.

Comment

• Looner loz
                          • Oct 2022

Inflate a bunch of balloons (latex, mylar and Bobo) inflate some soft plastic bags. Put them all inside a large soft trash bag and tie the top (not air tight). Make a hole in the side of the bag. Lube up, lay on top of the bag. Insert and thrust away!

Comment

• Golden
                            • Jun 2022

ah for me, nice 24 balloon on top of me. I get my groove on, little berry white "It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me."

Well...I think we all know what happens next eh boys? Love watch my fun stick through clear balloons going up and down and man watching me explode all over the balloons Jesus Christ so so so good....then look at the balloon give it salute and pop it.

Comment

• Nopop53480
                              Balloon Blower
                              • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Balloon-pumper

I recently discovered this too!!!It feels amazing to have the balloon basically become a giant punchball!! I also got to experience the feel of a 36” balloon rubbing against my dick while blowing it up and just that had me almost ready to shoot my load through the wall behind my bed. It was fucking amazing to say the least!!!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Nopop53480

I recently discovered this too!!!It feels amazing to have the balloon basically become a giant punchball!! I also got to experience the feel of a 36” balloon rubbing against my dick while blowing it up and just that had me almost ready to shoot my load through the wall behind my bed. It was fucking amazing to say the least!!!
                                Yeah, I definitely enjoy cumming inside balloons.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎