Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (https://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Meet-up (https://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Looner video chat (https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=23411)

Ladyloonerlover 15-05-2022 05:42 PM

Looner video chat

Of course we all wish to meet with and/or blow with fellow looners in person but if not possible why not do like a video chat? It can be naughty it can be nice it can be whatever we want it to be.

Evelyn 24-05-2022 09:14 AM

Re: Looner video chat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyloonerlover (Post 82518)
Of course we all wish to meet with and/or blow with fellow looners in person but if not possible why not do like a video chat? It can be naughty it can be nice it can be whatever we want it to be.

To have a video chat with a balloon lover can be very lovely and, if there is certain connection - could get very sensual. I have done lots of video chats myself - not every chat is a success, but mostly I can relax and enjoy my balloons and to get compliments and comments from my admirer. However, I don't show my face on video chats - just to stay on safe side, because you can't be 100% sure that there isn't recording :)

TheMole 24-05-2022 06:57 PM

I've done a balloon video chat once with a girl from Belarus and it was a lot of fun and got kind of sensual. Would totally do it again :) It's a lot less intimidating than the thought of meeting up with someone in person.

Balloonbruh 27-05-2022 10:37 AM

That’s why I typically try and stay away from video calls. Because I would enjoy the true experience of having that person in your presence instead of through a screen

BalloonLoverIndian 31-05-2022 05:56 AM

Live Face to Face Experience is Better than Video chat.

If anyone from India wants to meet in person PM me.

Thank You

zman21 04-07-2022 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evelyn (Post 82676)
To have a video chat with a balloon lover can be very lovely and, if there is certain connection - could get very sensual. I have done lots of video chats myself - not every chat is a success, but mostly I can relax and enjoy my balloons and to get compliments and comments from my admirer. However, I don't show my face on video chats - just to stay on safe side, because you can't be 100% sure that there isn't recording :)

You're definitely right Evelyn - it can be really lovely! I had the pleasure of video chatting with a good friend a few years ago. She was a truly wonderful friend and a true looner with the same preferences as me. I will never forget this deep friendship and also this wonderful video chat. We were so familiar that showing his face wasn't a problem either - it was like a great party with a few hundred kilometers between us. Unfortunately fate wasn't kind to her :( But the memory stays forever!