Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (https://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Poppers (https://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons (https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=21336)

kpopballoons 17-08-2019 06:58 PM

Re: whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons

Sitting and riding, that's very distracting and fun for me, I've been doing it since I was a kid

Loonerdad 22-04-2020 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For me, I enjoy using tools such as long sharp needles or a cigarette to slowly torture the balloon. I also love to rub my fingers over a balloon, hearing it squeal as I get rougher and rougher. Final way I like to deal with a balloon is simply by placing it on a wooden chair and then s-l-o-w-l-y sitting on it and watching it struggle and distort. Sorry, but as you can see, I am a cruel popper.

BallonBTP 22-04-2020 05:20 PM

hi,

From my forum name it shouldn't be hard to figure out my favorite way. :)

Btw: Ballon is not a misspelling. It is the Danish word for "balloon".

Greetings
BallonBTP

AlvaroPinarello 23-04-2020 01:08 PM

Not a popper myself, but sometimes I have fun asking my girlfriend to do nailpop or sitpop for me. The downside is the day I don't want the balloons to be popped, she threats me to do it anyway to tease me.

I've got a problem with b2p, until the balloon isn't tied I feel like it isn't complete.

UKlooner 11-04-2021 12:01 PM

Love using fingernails (which I clip to sharp points) or a long needle. For a longer session I like to slowly SIT-POP them. :D:D:D

t17forLife 11-04-2021 03:58 PM

When I was barely getting into this stuff and probably too young to be on the forum? Scissors and knives, although my 2nd ever looning session was a btp with a tuf-tex 17. That's how I got my screen name.

Now? Almost exclusively btp and stp/riding. Sometimes I use fingernails but that's about it.

SusieDK 11-04-2021 04:24 PM

Hi there,

I find it great fun to pop balloons no matter what method I use, and especially if it can be done in a teasing way.
However my absolutely favorite way is to blow them up bigger and bigger, until .... :) This way is btw the only way that really ‘does the trick’ for me.

I often feel it being kind of a waste to burst a balloon, when it could as well have been blown up even bigger. Of course others can do exactly what they like the most. I am only speaking for myself.

Thank you for reading my posting. :)

Sincerely
Susie

Slugamano 11-04-2021 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusieDK (Post 74711)
However my absolutely favorite way is to blow them up bigger and bigger, until .... :) This way is btw the only way that really ‘does the trick’ for me.

So do I, especially when my wife is watching me...

NEKOCC 12-04-2021 03:15 PM

For me, the best way is holding a balloon tighter and tighter, see the balloon's neck grow longer and longer. When the balloon reach the maximum situation, I will stop pushing, feel the resistance of the balloon. Most of the balloons will give up in a short time and burst, but some balloons will never surrender. These balloons will get their prize. They will fixed to a manual air pump and being inflated slowly. Slowly exceed the design size, slowly reaching the burst point and ka-boom.

aron_crow 12-04-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blowitbig (Post 62628)
If i do get the courage to bust one of my balloons, ( i consider myself a semi popper) i will blow it up super. Ig n tight and use a long sewing needle to bust it , i think for mr using a sewing needle is mostly a psychological thing ,the whole big balloon vs.pin thing .

Yeah, I have the same ideas, just love it.