Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (https://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   The Blue Room (https://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Gaming (https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=21131)

palloncino90 12-05-2019 06:40 AM

Gaming

I'm wondering how many of you love playing games.
I have a Xbox One and my favourite games are FIFA and GTA V, I loved Flight Simulator when I had a good computer, I spent so many hours with.
How about you?

Danman1987 12-05-2019 08:06 AM

Re: Gaming

I realy like to play Assassin's Creed on the PS4 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 on the PC.

Smothered by tits 12-05-2019 09:46 AM

I've been playing My summer car and DUSK.
I've been thinking about getting the blood remaster all on PC.

ShredFox 03-06-2019 11:10 AM

Heya, I'm on PC only, and mostly I play GTA Online, Stellaris and Civilization with my friends. For singleplayer it's usually older stuff like Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (still haven't beaten all the scenarios after 17 years!) and Sim City 4/3000. I used to be into Cities:Skylines, but at some point it threw me off just how unholy the modding platform via the Steam Workshop is. What I like to fire up from time to time as well is BeamNG Drive, since... well, I can destroy stuff there. :D

PBK 03-06-2019 03:56 PM

I play Civ 5, Left 4 Dead 2, all the Assassins Creed games and the Far Cry series on PC.
I occasionally play games like Arma, Counterstrike and Call of Duty Modern Warfare but after a career of doing that kind of stuff in real life, well, the video game just isn't the same anymore.

loonerfun00 03-06-2019 05:31 PM

I'm into strategy games. Mostly RTS like the command and conquer series and its variations. Warcraft and Starcraft too. But now i feel like the genre is dying, if not already dead, so i'm playing dota 2 a lot now. (the international 2019 is starting)

Honorable mentions:

-Heroes of might and magic series which got murdered by ubisoft. And i'll never forgive them for that.

-Farcry (the first one) which got me into first person shooters and the farcry series.

I'm waiting for cyberpunk 2077 by CD projekt red. <------ this did not age well.

lionlooner 06-06-2019 03:05 PM

I play all sorts of games on PC, PS4, and Switch. Mostly Rainbow Six right now, but anything really. Anyone is welcome to DM for console tags or in-game names or whatever if you wanna play :)

9/11 did Bush 07-06-2019 08:22 AM

I play mostly Overwatch on PC and used to play League and CS. Enjoy playing a bit of Smash on the side as well.

LondonLarry 20-07-2019 09:32 AM

I don't own/want a console but play Overwatch on the PC. It's good in the fact you don't have to dump loads of time into it. Just 10 minutes here and there.

BalloonBoyUK 20-07-2019 05:14 PM

I own an XBox One, but am not a huge gamer. That said, I usually enjoy the ASSASSIN'S CREED series, the CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE franchise, the GEARS OF WAR series, and similar stuff like that. I am a very fussy gamer, so don't tend to play on it often.