Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum

Balloon and Inflatable Fetish Forum (https://www.blowtopop.net/index.php)
-   Balloon Fetish Discussion (https://www.blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reliable Balloon Sources (https://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19378)

OverTheTop 23-06-2015 03:22 PM

Reliable Balloon Sources

I thought I'd share my list of balloon sources for whoever needs them.

Resellers
  • Balloons United - international reseller based in Germany, recently reopened under new ownership.
  • Loonerworld - based in Germany, ships internationally, often includes sealing clips with orders. Note: link is to ebay.de, US site may not properly show listings on store page.
  • Dekoballoon [EN] - Based in Germany, ships internationally.
  • BubbleXL - Based in the Netherlands, ships internationally.
  • Nordic Looners - Based in Denmark, ships internationally.
  • BargainBalloons [CA] - Wholesale discounts, flat-rate shipping to North America with no minimum order.
  • Jennyloons - Based in Germany, ships internationally - also has physical store (details on site).
  • Balloon Ace - Based in UK, ships internationally.
  • Click 4 Balloons - Wholesale shop in the UK, free delivery to UK(?) with no minimum order.
  • BQC Balloune Québec - Based in Canada, ships internationally.

Manufacturers
  • Cattex Balloons [EN] - Based in Italy, makes a huge variety of balloons including special designs like the Cattex longnecks.
  • Balloons World Store [EN] - Based in Italy, used to be called Rifco, and still makes many of the same designs.

If anyone else has other sites I missed, please reply and I'll add them!

lyckr 24-06-2015 12:24 AM

Re: Reliable Balloon Sources

www.nordiclooners.com is my new favorite :) It's run by a Danish couple who provides very good customer service.

OverTheTop 28-06-2015 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyckr (Post 41745)
www.nordiclooners.com is my new favorite :) It's run by a Danish couple who provides very good customer service.

I'll add it to the list :)

Jkloon 29-06-2015 01:33 AM

Know of any good ones in Canada?

OverTheTop 29-06-2015 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jkloon (Post 41763)
Know of any good ones in Canada?

Unfortunately not. The closest one I know to Canada is probably KBI, but most of the sellers I listed ship internationally. Take a look and see who will cost the least for you.

Jkloon 30-06-2015 01:40 AM

I've ordered from Loonerworld before, they were great. Great customer service and reasonable prices. I was going to order from Cattex, but my order came to about $40 Cdn, and shipping was $60 Cdn.... Maybe a smaller order.... I really want to try their doll.

Bluvin 06-07-2015 01:26 PM

you could try bargain balloons out of Toronto, they are online and its just for qualitex and unique, they also have lots of mylar balloons too.

Jkloon 07-07-2015 02:43 AM

I'll check it out, thanks :)

OverTheTop 22-08-2015 03:23 AM

Anyone used this site before? They seem to have a lot of special balloons.

Nopops4me 22-08-2015 05:29 AM

The original list appears to cover Germany, Italy, Denmark, U.S. Is there any online shops in UK? Shipping cost makes the balloons quite a price, especially if you don't want to order a large quantity.
There are supermarkets & party shops but that means face to face with a cashier.
Any ideas for us in the UK?