X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to my forums. My name is Vicci and I've loved balloons and inflatables for as long as I can remember.

My favourite brand of balloon is belbal because they get huge necks and take a lot of beating.
    My favourite colour balloon is jewel blue/turquoise.
    My favourite inflatables are ride-on toys - they're so much fun and versitile.

So, that's me... time for you to introduce yourselves.

You'll need to reply to this post and make some useful posts before you get permissions to use the forums fully - sorry about that but we're trying to cut down on the amount of spam we get

Remember, play nice and have fun. Let's keep these forums a nice friendly place for all.

Thanks
    Vicci x
  • robga83
    • Jul 2011

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello everybody,

My name is Robert. I am 27 and from the Atlanta, Georgia area [USA]. I, like so many other looners, had an intense phobia of balloons when I was younger. I tried to avoid situations where I knew balloons would be and hated it when they popped. What made it worse is that my family members were not sympathetic to my fears, and would tease me with balloons and pop them by me all the time and make me cry. Every since puberty, I have enjoyed playing with balloons during my sexual moments alone, and eventually became comfortable with them popping. Now, I can't get enough. I love big balloons that I can ride and bounce on. I don't weigh that much, so I love that I can fully inflate a balloon and bounce hard without it popping. It has been my sexual fantasy to find a girlfriend who loves balloons too and pop them together. (i am still single) Of course, since the years that my fear became fetish I have never seen a girl playing with or popping a balloon in real life ever. The Fates have never been that kind to me to indulge my fantasies.

I love 24" and bigger balloons. My favorite brands are Tuff-Tex and Qualatex. For some reason I am attracted to the novelty of the iconic "red balloon".

I love to write stories, so if it pleases the forum, I would like to occasionally post some balloon fetish stories that I may write. I hope that are equally arousing to you.

Thanks for reading.

-Robert

Comment

• Imoverthere
      • Aug 2011

Hi everyone!

I'm Christian, and probably one of the youngest here. I've been a balloon fetishist since I was about 13, following the all-to-typical phobia childhood. I find myself to be mostly a non popper, who can enjoy seeing balloons pop in videos but not in real life, but the thrill that it can happen always is such a turn on. I just love huge balloons, seeing them inflate to that huge size as well as me being able to sit on them completely just makes me so happy. Currently I have 36" balloons from Party City, thank god they sell them now! I just wish I had huge balloons like 72"!

Comment

• John
        • Aug 2011

Hi I John taggart I from norristown pa I am 37 today i love balloons since I was kid love them i like blow to pop balloons

Comment

• Vicci
          Blown to bits
          • Oct 2009

Hi John, belated happy birthday to you. I hope there was lots of balloons!
          Vicci x

Comment

• looooooco
            • Jun 2011

Hello

My name is Arthur. I will not share other data to prevent identifying me.

My favourite types of inflatable are castles and slides. I love watching them deflating but I didn't have so many opportunities this year (only ONE time). I'd love to try a ride-on or rent a big bouncy wobbly thing, but I live with parents so it's impossible now

@Vicci Thank you for taking action against spam.

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Hi Arthur! That's annoying living with your parents. I've currently got a large inflatable paddling pool in my kitchen filled with balloons - I'd miss being able to do random things like that.
              Vicci x

Comment

• dexx
                • Oct 2011

Hello balloons and inflatables lovers,

I'm dexx from DuneFeet http://www.clips4sale.com/store/20926 and DuneHands http://clips4sale.com/store/39812 stores. The reason I have enjoy this forum is my duty to inform you and talk with you. I don't want to spam and bother you, and if administrator think that I am not welcome here...

Anyway, I stopped with balloons last month (inflatable clips are rare too). We had over 30 customers last few years and last 2-3 months they are gone. So I need Your suggestions to continue with the clips. Please take a look on the main store http://www.clips4sale.com/store/20926 and tell me what is wrong...
                For administrator: can I open my own thread and where?

Comment

• mimi
                  • Oct 2011

Hi there,

My name is Mimi, I am a balloon lover. A professional lover, I would say. I love to experiment several things with balloons: water, dust, confetis, food or just air :P

I would like to learn a bit more of how I can use ballons, experiment with them, and have good fun!

So, can you help me here?

Thank you!

xxx

mimi@lustnexus.com

Lust for fun

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

Hi Dexx and mimi - welcome both of you, it's nice to have some "professionals" here.

Dexx - feel free to start a new thread wherever you see fit
                    Vicci x

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vicci
                      Hello and welcome to my forums. My name is Vicci and I've loved balloons and inflatables for as long as I can remember.

I'm not a popper as such, but I really want to be one day - I will do it one day, one day! I've tried blowing to pop, but always have to stop when the balloon gets really tight - it's too scary
                      Vicci, great website! You've done an amazing job!

I think I might just have a solution for your balloon popping fear!

First of all, my name is Carlos, I'm from Texas, and I've been a looner since oh i don't know... like 12? Balloons are so much fun and I have a tendency to get my friends involved

I was really scared with popping for a long time too but I found out how to get over the fear. You might want to give this a try...

Grab a balloon and get comfortable and put on your headphones. Pick your favorite song on your ipod and turn up the volume to where you can't really hear much of anything besides music but of course without damaging your ears. Then, start blowing up your balloon. The more you get into your music the less you'll think about the balloon until before you know it, boom! You've done your first B2P! When you're comfortable with that, try lowering your music until eventually you can pop balloons all you want without being scared of the loud boom. You'll have lots more fun and it's always really exciting trying to get your balloons as big as possible without popping and if you go a little too far, well... thats just as fun!!

Let me know if this works out for you!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by mimi
                        Hi there,

My name is Mimi, I am a balloon lover. A professional lover, I would say. I love to experiment several things with balloons: water, dust, confetis, food or just air :P

I would like to learn a bit more of how I can use ballons, experiment with them, and have good fun!

So, can you help me here?

Thank you!

xxx

mimi@lustnexus.com

Lust for fun
                        Hi Mimi!

Have you ever tried filling balloons with whipped cream or shaving cream? Super messy but tons of fun! I like to blow the balloons up till they're pretty full and then just spray whipped/shaving cream inside to fill them up the rest of the way. Let me know if you try it out

-Carlos

Comment

• Vicci
                          Blown to bits
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by cgrocarlos
                          Hi Mimi!

Have you ever tried filling balloons with whipped cream or shaving cream? Super messy but tons of fun! I like to blow the balloons up till they're pretty full and then just spray whipped/shaving cream inside to fill them up the rest of the way. Let me know if you try it out

-Carlos
                          That sound like great fun, might be best kept to the wetroom though so it's easily cleaned up!
                          Vicci x

Comment

• looooooco
                            • Jun 2011

Or try to BTP some non-baloon inflatable. Small beachball or some other cheap thing could be o'kay - you don't need to put much air into it to make it BOOM or WHOOOOSH.

Comment

• Caitlyn Andrea
                              • Dec 2011

Hey Everyone! Hope you're all open minded! *^_^*

For those of you who don't like to read much this version is for you. If you want to know more specifics go ahead and ask. Private message preferably.

My Name is Caitlyn Andrea Hebert, I'm a 19 year old female living in Southern California with this crazy fetish... You ready? This might sound a little weird.
                              I just can't get enough balloons! lol!
                              My fetish has to do with Balloons (both latex and mylar, and i kinda go through phases for favorites) and of course inflatables, but mostly pool toys. I already have quite the collection of both.
                              I love playing and listening to music. I'm quite athletic. I'm working 2 jobs to support myself having been finally on my own for almost a year (only about 4 months in my own place) And I'm dating a lovely young lady named Lisset.
                              That's right, I'm gay. well, I'm bi. I Have been with on guy so far. Didn't work out. the problem was. He's gay too. Yea he likes guys.
                              Which brings me to my last point. I'm an Mtf pre-op Transsexual.

Take that all as you will. I'm very humble, loving and accepting. Oh and not easily offended so if you have an odd question, ask. knowledge is power.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎