Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

[SALE] Selling entire stash

Following up from my previous post here: https://blowtopop.net/forum/reviews-...tash-cash-only

My life situation is changing, and as a result, need to get rid of my stash. I will consider shipping it, but only within the USA, and only for USD. The inventory is mostly the same as what it was in my original post. If numbers on anything change, I'll let you know.

Send me a DM if seriously interested. I'm not on here very much so replies may be very delayed.
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Bump, also see: https://blowtopop.net/forum/reviews-...798#post159798

Comment

• SirSquishy
      • Mar 2020

Message me if you're about an hour north of Chicago area. Would like to meet in person to sell, but can also ship to somewhere within the USA.

Comment

• AlterPlatzer
        • Jun 2024

My 2 cents worth:

Don't do it.

Try to find some way to hold onto your collection.
        It's OK to love balloons.
        There are as many differences in preferences as there colors of balloons. Accentuate what makes us the same and not what sets us apart.

Comment

• SirSquishy
          • Mar 2020

Originally posted by AlterPlatzer
          My 2 cents worth:

Don't do it.

Try to find some way to hold onto your collection.
          Heard, but I'd still rather sell.

I also have a few other loons that I'll throw in that weren't on the list, namely a big doll and elephant loon, and maybe a few others. Can't remember everything, but it's not much more than what's in the list. They are used though. I'd throw these in at no extra cost, but only if selling face to face with cash in hand. If anyone is interested, please DM.

Comment

• SirSquishy
            • Mar 2020

Still selling, inventory has changed slightly, price will adjust accordingly.

Comment

Working...