Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • punter0987
    • Sep 2021

Girlfriend finds out boyfriend has a balloon fetish

It was a warm June morning when Ray, a 35-year-old man with a secret fetish, stepped out of the bedroom to use the toilet. Unbeknownst to him, his girlfriend, Carly, had discovered his hidden passion. As he relieved himself, he heard a familiar sound that sent a thrill down his spine - the sound of a balloon being inflated. His heart raced as he realized what was happening in the bedroom.

When Ray finished in the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom, his breath caught in his throat at the sight that greeted him. There was Carly, her blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders as she blew into one of his Qualatex 16” red balloons. Her blue eyes sparkled with mischief as she saw the surprise and desire in his eyes.

“I found this in your bedside table,” she said with a sly smile, her eyes never leaving his. “I wanted to see what it was like to blow one up, and when I saw how hard it was making you, I just had to keep going.”

Ray's heart pounded in his chest as he watched Carly's full, red lips wrapped around the balloon's neck. Her cheeks hollowed with each breath, and the balloon expanded, taut and glossy, in her delicate hands. He could see the pleasure in her eyes as she continued to inflate the balloon, clearly enjoying the power she held over him.

“I've always wanted to try this,” Carly murmured, her eyes flicking to the growing bulge in Ray's pants. “I want to see how big this gets before it pops.”

With each breath, the balloon swelled larger, the latex stretching to its limits. Ray could barely breathe as he watched, his desire building with every moment. He knew the balloon was reaching its limit, and the anticipation of the imminent pop sent shocks of pleasure through his body.

Then, with a final deep inhalation, Carly filled the balloon to its absolute limit. The latex strained, the tension palpable in the room. And then, with an ear-splitting bang, the balloon ruptured. The sudden explosion echoed through the room, and Ray could feel the burst of air against his skin.

As the pieces of latex rained down around them, Carly turned to Ray, her eyes shining with excitement. She licked her lips, a devilish smile playing on her lips. “I think it’s your turn to blow one up now,” she said, her voice low and seductive.

Ray didn't need to be told twice. He moved towards Carly, his hands reaching for another balloon from the stash in the bedside table. This time, he wanted to show her just how good it could feel. He chose a purple balloon, knowing how much she loved the vibrant color.

As Ray brought the balloon to his lips, Carly watched with rapt attention. Her eyes followed his every move as he began to inflate, his cheeks hollowed, and his breath filled the latex. With each inhalation, the balloon grew, taking shape in his hands. Carly bit her lip, the anticipation evident on her face.

“That's it,” she whispered, her voice hoarse with desire. “Blow it up nice and big.”

Ray obliged, his eyes never leaving hers as he continued to breathe life into the purple balloon. It swelled larger and larger, the latex becoming thinner and more delicate as it stretched. Ray could feel the heat of Carly's gaze on him, and it only fueled his desire to put on a show for her.

Finally, with a deep breath, Ray filled the balloon to its absolute capacity. The latex was taunt, shiny, and smooth, ready to burst at the slightest touch. Carly stared, transfixed, her chest rising and falling with her rapid breath.

“Pop it,” she commanded, her voice thick with need. “I want to feel the bang.”

With a slight twist of his wrist, Ray pinched the neck of the balloon, causing it to rupture in a burst of color and sound. The loud bang echoed through the room, and Carly gasped, her eyes fluttering closed as the sensation washed over her.

The pieces of latex fell softly around them, a colorful snowfall that added to the eroticism of the moment. Carly opened her eyes, a sultry smile on her lips as she took in the sight of Ray, his eyes dark with desire, his body straining with need.

“Now,” she said, her voice a husky purr, “it’s time for my favorite part.”

Carly rose from the bed, her body swaying seductively as she moved towards Ray. Her hands reached for his pants, undoing the button and pulling down the zipper with slow, deliberate movements. Ray's breath hitched as he felt her hands wrap around his throbbing cock, freed from its confinement.

She sank to her knees, her blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, and took him into her mouth. Her lips were hot and wet as she sucked, her tongue swirling and teasing. Ray's head fell back as he relished the sensation, his hands tangling in her hair.

With each stroke of her mouth, Carly moaned, the vibrations sending shocks of pleasure through Ray's body. Her hands cupped his balls, massaging and squeezing as she continued to suck and lick. Ray could feel his control slipping, the pleasure building to an overwhelming climax.

“I'm gonna cum,” he gasped, his hips bucking gently as he warned her of his impending release.

Carly only suckled harder, her eyes now fixed on his, as she wanted to watch the pleasure play out on his face. With a few more deft strokes, she brought him to the edge, and then, with a soft pop, she released him from her mouth.

“Not yet,” she whispered, her breath hot on his sensitive tip. “I want to feel you cum inside me.”

Rising to her feet, Carly positioned herself above Ray, her legs straddling his waist. She guided his cock to her entrance, sinking down slowly, taking him into her wet heat. Ray groaned as he felt himself enveloped by her tightness, her pussy clenching around him.

With slow, sensual movements, Carly began to ride him, her hips swaying in circles as she set a torturously pleasing pace. Ray's hands gripped her hips, his thumbs brushing the sensitive skin of her thighs as he helped guide her movements.

“That's it,” he panted, his eyes closed as he savored the sensations. “Ride me, baby.”

Carly picked up the pace, her breath coming in short gasps as her pleasure built. Her breasts bounced with each bounce, and Ray reached up to cup them, his thumbs brushing over her hardening nipples.

“Oh, fuck,” Carly moaned, her head falling back as she gave herself over to the feeling. “It feels so good.”

As Carly rode him towards her climax, Ray could feel his own building to a breaking point. The sight of her above him, her blonde hair tumbling around her shoulders, her breasts jiggling with each movement, was too much to bear.

“I'm gonna cum,” he gasped, his hips bucking up to meet her. “Cum with me, baby.”

With a few more swift thrusts, they both tumbled over the edge together. Carly cried out as her orgasm washed over her, her body shaking as waves of pleasure pulsated through her. Ray groaned, his eyes rolling back as he filled her with his release, his hands digging into her hips to hold her tightly against him.

Finally, as their orgasms ebbed, Carly collapsed against Ray's chest, her breath coming in soft pants. Ray wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as they relished the afterglow of their passion.

“That,” Carly murmured, her voice soft and content, “was the best balloon-induced orgasm I've ever had.”

Ray smiled, his hands gently stroking her back. “Anytime you want a repeat performance, just say the word.”

And with that, they settled into the bed, spent and satisfied, the remnants of the balloons a colorful reminder of their erotic morning
    Last edited by punter0987; 06-06-2024, 00:26.
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Excellent !
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• JCB
      • Feb 2021

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Class love it!

Comment

• Mcfreak
        • Nov 2021

Okay, so I love these stories, they turn me on so much. Recently there is something that turns me on even more though and I thought at least some people might be into this too. I know it is not for everyone, but I love imaginary play. So one thing that has been great for me is putting these texts into an ai text to speech generator. A site like "naturalreaders.com" has been great for me. It sounds perfect. Like I said, probably not everyones taste, but I love it to pieces*.

Comment

Working...