Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flatball08
    • Apr 2024

How I got in to inflatables

My story started when I was 5 years old and I am not really into poping inflatables I'm more into seeing them go flat by deflating them I will Once in a while pop a old inflatable I don't want any more. but any way back to the story I was hopping around my my room on my favorite little red spiderman hopping ball. And at this time I don't know how to deflate ball but it wasn't just the rush of the air come out of a Ball. that got me excited I also loved the feeling of that ball but that day when I was hopping around on that ball I noticed a little White Circle on the back of the ball. And at the time I had no clue why it was there so I went to my older brother's room to ask him what the little white circle on my ball was and you would think he would be a nice older brother because at that time he was around 11 years old and knew Exactly what it was. and tell me not to pull it out or you wouldn't be able to ride your ball but Instead without saying anything he just yanked the plug out and then a blast of air came out and 5 year old me started to cry them my mom came in a yelled at my brother and him trying to explain to my mom why he did it but she didn't believe him and made him blow it back up for me. later that night I couldn't stop thinking about my hopping ball deflating even though I was crying about it Earlier I kinda like seeing it Lose air so that night when everyone was asleep I grabbed the ball from the corner of my room and hugged the ball and pulled out the plug putting my finger on the red ball Leting the air out nice and slow. And when it was fully flat I put it under my Stomach and blew it back up so I kinda thank my brother for showing me how to deflate a hopping ball.

the next story starts when I was around 6 or 7 years old and it started when my oldest brother gave me a bright red headstrom playball he won at a school festival in the 1st story was about my older brother deflated my hopping ball just so you know I have two older brother the one in the first story was my younger older brother my oldest brother at the time was like 12 or 13 but any way my brother apparently had won the ball at one of the games at the festival later that night when he came home a Tossed me the ball and said do you want it me filled with joy Said yes I brought my new ball to my room looking all over for the little white circle because I now knew how to deflate a hopping ball and thought that playballs had plugs like gym balls and hopping ball I was sad to find a little valve I knew there had to be a way to deflate it so I Grabbed my ipod Searched on YouTube how to deflate a ball and the content I found was great the first time seeing other people having the same Interest as me but I had a problem everyone was using a ball pump pin which I didn't think we had but then I found one video that changed everything someone Straightened out a paperclip to put in the valve so I grabbed a paperclip and Jammed it in the ball to only get a little Squeak of air and I was mad that I can deflate my ball but that weekend I remembered being out side with my two older brother's playing football as I throw the ball to my brother he noticed that the ball was a little flat so he he went into the Shed and grabbed a ball pump to pump up the football when we were done playing I grabbed the ball pump running to my bedroom unscrewing the ball pin grabbed the red play ball and squeeze the air out it was so fun I wish I sill had that playball
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

It is interesting how you became a deflating entusiast. Good to know there are more playball fans around.
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

Working...