Susan confronts Lilly (continuation of my first story)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SomeLoonerDude
    Balloon Popper
    • Aug 2020

Susan confronts Lilly (continuation of my first story)

Chey walked to the back towards the office. As she approached the office, she heard squeaking coming from the room. Guessing what it probably is she prepared herself to get aroused once again. She entered the office to see Susan at her desk holding the overinflated balloon that Lilly blew up.

“This won’t take long, Chey.” Susan had the balloon in her lap with her left hand caressing and dragging her nails against the tight latex orb. "Did you finish popping the balloons?” Susan asked while looking at her laptop seemingly reading something.

“Yeah. Me and Lilly finished just now.”

“Awesome. I just wanted to talk about why you inflated all those balloons.” Susan took her eyes off her laptop and looked right into Chey’s eyes.

“I just thought it’d be fun to blow up some balloons as a sort of welcome for Lilly. I’m sorry I used so many. I can pay for them.”

“Don’t lie to me, Chey. We both know why you did it.” Susan replied. She leaned on the balloon that was in her lap. Her busty chest pressed up against the balloon. “How did you like Lilly?”

“I’m not sure I understand the question?”

“Do you think that you will get along with Lilly?”

“Yeah. She’s nice.”

“That’s good to hear. Do you think she’ll be a good fit here?”

“Yes. I think she would be fantastic. She’s a hard working individual who enjoys what she does here.”

“Awesome! I agree. She seems like she would enjoy this kind of work.” Susan knowing Chey’s relationship with balloons, started to tease the overinflated balloon in her lap. She propped it up with the neck nuzzled against her breasts and leaned into the balloon more making her ample cleavage spill out. She wrapped her arms around the balloon and squeezed it against her body. Susan started to press her fingertips into the balloon making dimples in the latex skin and dragged her hand across the balloon making it squeak.. “Do you mind getting Lilly for me? You can continue with the orders.”

“I’ll send her this way. I have a question for you though. Did you specifically pick her to work here with me in mind?” asked Chey. She started to think that Susan deliberately hired her.

“No. I just saw her application and thought she would be a helpful hand here. Why do you ask?”

“No reason. Just curious. I’ll continue on the orders.”

Chey left the room while Susan continued to torment the overinflated balloon. She started to get aroused again in the thought of Susan popping the massive balloon. She walked up to the counter to find Lilly inflating balloons with helium for orders. “Susan would like to speak with you Lilly.”

“Am I in trouble?” Lilly asked while attaching the mouthpiece of a balloon to the nozzle of the helium canister.

“No. I think she would just like to get to know you a bit.” The balloon started to form a neck at this point but Lilly was too distracted to notice.

“Oh. That's a relief. I thought she might be mad at me.”

“Um... Lilly? I think the balloon-” BANG! The balloon popped sending a loud crack throughout the store. Lilly jumped making her boobs bounce. Chey, not even fazed, stared at Lilly’s tits. She thought back to when she was squeezing them with a piece of popped balloon in her hand. She got even more aroused and wanted to play with Lilly’s tits again. “Anyways, you should go and talk to Susan. She’s waiting for you in the office.”

Lilly walked down to the office. She heard squeaking from the room and immediately started to get aroused. She turned to enter the room and saw Susan with the overinflated balloon in her lap pressing it against her chest and dragging her fingers across the latex to make the squeaking noise.

Barely able to contain herself, Lilly said “you wanted to see me?”

“Yes. Please sit down.” Susan said and gestured to a chair in front of her desk. “So, first off, I would like to ask how you feel about working here?”

“I love it.” Lilly replied gleefully, trying not to concentrate on the balloon that Susan was tormenting. “Chey is really nice and I feel like I’m able to contribute to the workplace.”

“That’s really good to hear. I feel like you would be a great help here. Now, I know you’re okay with popping balloons but are you able to restrain yourself from popping them? If you’re anything like Chey then I already know that no balloons are safe. Chey really likes to pop balloons and it’s hard for her to hold back sometimes. Especially when there’s a bunch of large orders and she’s inflating a bunch at a time. I’ll hear her inflating balloons for a bit and then out of nowhere she’ll start popping them. I don’t know what comes over her. It’s quite funny to be honest but it gets annoying when we need to get orders finished. Do you think you’ll be able to help her stay on track when we’re completing orders and remind her not to pop all the balloons that she inflates?”

“I can sure try.” Lilly answered thinking about how Chey and her just popped a bunch of balloons earlier. “You won’t have to worry about me. I can control myself.”

“That’s great to hear. I’m trusting you, Lilly.” Susan started to get a little more aggressive with the balloon in her lap. She started to scratch the thin latex skin with her nails and holding it tighter against her chest. “Alright Lilly, I think you’d be a perfect addition to our little family. One last question before you get back to work if you don’t mind.”

“Of course. You can ask me anything.” Lilly said, now getting worked up from watching Susan play with the overinflated balloon.

“How does it make you feel when I tease a balloon like this?” Susan asked, now directly trying to edge Lilly on with the balloon.

Not sure she heard Susan correctly, Lilly asked in a shy and confused tone “what?”

“How does it feel when I grip this big balloon and squeeze it against my body while dragging my nails against it’s weak, thin latex?” Susan repeated herself in a more dominant and direct tone.

“I’m not sure what you mean?” Lilly now in shock of how direct Susan was being.

“Let me be more clear then. How does this make you feel?” Susan now getting annoyed at Lilly’s avoidance and confusion wrapped her arms around the balloon and tightly hugged it making her cleavage spill out of her dress and over the balloon. “Do you think it will pop?”

“Um-”

“Do you want it to pop?” Susan asked, now slowly pushing her fingers into the balloon.

“Yes please.” Lilly said in a whimper.

“How much more do you think this balloon can take before it bursts?” Susan asked staring into Lilly’s eyes.

“It has to pop soon.” Lilly said with her voice wavering.

“How much more torment do you think you can take before you bust?” Susan asked trying to edge Lilly along.

“I’m not going to last long.” Lilly said trying her hardest from touching herself.

“Are you going to burst if I make this balloon burst?” Susan got up and walked over to Lilly. “Are you going to burst if I burst this balloon on you?” Susan asked as she placed the balloon in Lilly’s lap and leaned against it making her boobs press against the balloon.

“Please Susan. I can’t take it anymore. I need you to pop it.” Lilly whined.

“Oh?” Susan wrapped her fingers on the balloon with a firm grip while she leaned even further on the balloon making her boobs strain even harder against it. The balloon pressing against Lilly’s lap started to squeak and squeal along with Lilly breathing heavily and letting out quiet moans. “Are you ready for it to bust?” Susan clenched her fists digging her fingers into the balloon making it burst with a loud bang.

Lilly let out a high pitched squeal as the balloon popped along with Susan releasing a satisfying moan.

Lilly looked up at Susan as she was leaning over her. Susan picked up a piece of the balloon from Lilly’s lap and walked back over to her desk. “Well. I know everything I need to know. Could you go and help Chey finish the orders?”

Lilly still flustered from what just happened slowly stood up. “Oh, and don’t tell Chey about this little incident. Let’s have it stay between us. Alright?” Susan said.

“Um... yeah. Of course.” Lilly mustered up while leaving the room.

Lilly walked back to the front counter where Chey was inflating balloons with helium. There were dozens now with a mix of 12 inch, 16 inch, and 24 inch balloons. Chey looked up while tying a 24 inch balloon and asked Lilly if Susan popped the balloon that she took to the office.

“Yeah.” Lilly answered trying not to sound interested.

“Nice. Was it hot?” Chey asked.

“No. She just popped it before I left because she didn’t want it anymore.”

“How’d she pop it?” Chey continued to pry.

“She just squeezed it like usual. Nothing interesting.” Lilly really wanted Chey to stop asking. She was temped on telling Chey how Susan popped the balloon but thought better of it.

“Aw that’s unfortunate. Susan can really dominate a balloon while popping them. I love it when she does. It’s so hot.”

“There are so many balloons here. They’re all big and tight.” Lilly observed. She pulled one down from the ceiling and started to bat it with her hand. “I love helium balloons. They’re so fun to play with.” Chey walked over to Lilly and grabbed the balloon she was playing with.

“I need you to help me blow up as many balloons as we can. This time nice and tight with helium.” Chey said as she started to squeeze the balloon Lilly was playing with. “If we blow up enough balloons, there will be some left over. I want to see Susan burst them. She’ll be a little mad too because of earlier today.”

“Why do you want her to be mad?” Lilly questioned.

“Because she’s so sexy when she angrily pops balloons. You haven’t seen it yet but it’s so hot. She’s so dominant when she does it. I can’t describe how much I love watching her pop balloons when she’s annoyed.”

“Um... okay?” Lilly responded.

“Sorry Lilly. I sometimes get carried away. I try not to but I can’t help it sometimes. It’s going to be even harder now since you’re here.”

“What do you mean?” Lilly asked.

“Well kind of what happened earlier. I’m going to be tempted even more to do that. It was so hot I can’t stop thinking about it. I’m going to have to try my hardest to restrain myself because I just want to burst balloons while kissing you. I want to feel your tits against mine with a balloon in between us as I dig my fingers into it until it pops.”

“Susan told me to help you stay focused on work.” Lilly confessed.

“What do you mean?” Chey asked.

“She told me she knows that you like to pop balloons and sometimes pop some of the balloons for the orders. I don’t think she minds too much but she just wants me to help you stay focused when we’re working.”

“Do you think she knows I have a thing for it?” Chey started to get a little embarrassed.

“Not sure. She knows I kind of have a thing for it. At least she knows I like when she pops balloons. I’m not sure if she knows about you though.”

“Oh God. I hope she doesn’t. I’ve been working here for a while and if she knew then I’d be super embarrassed.”

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. I find it super hot that you like to pop balloons. It’s even hotter that you’re into it the way you are too.” Lilly tried to reassure Chey.

“Thanks but I guess it’s different when a person who isn’t like us knows. I don’t know how to explain it. I just feel awkward about it.”

“I do too. I get super uncomfortable sometimes but I try to look past it and enjoy as much as I can.”

“I think it’s a little different when it’s your boss who knows. Especially when you’re working at a balloon store.” Chey stated.

“Yeah I guess that’s true.”

Susan walked out of the office and up to the counter. “Wow! It looks like you have a good amount of the orders finished. How many have you done?” Susan asked.

“I’ve completed 7 of them I think.” Chey said looking up at the bunches of balloons. There were several dozen bopping against the ceiling. Susan pulled a 24 inch balloon down and squeezed it a little bit testing out how inflated it was.

“You put a good amount of helium in these it looks like.” Susan said.

“Yeah I figured it would be good if they were fully inflated.” Chey replied.

“Which order are the big balloons for?” Susan asked Chey.

“They’re for one of the graduation orders. I’m guessing it’s going to be a huge party. I wish I was invited.” Chey responded.

“Well we should be opening soon. Hopefully they all come and pick up their orders. I don’t want to pop anymore balloons. It makes such a mess.” Susan stated.

“I’ll pop them if you want.” Chey reassured Susan.

“If you want to come in after closing you can help me. I don’t want to pop any before just in case if they show up in the end.” Susan replied. “I’m unlocking the doors. Hopefully all the orders are picked up for today.”

“Can I come in later to help clean up too?” Lilly asked.
    “Yeah of course. If you want to I wouldn’t say no.” Susan responded.

Susan let go of the 24 inch balloon. “How many orders are left for today?” Susan asked.

“I have four left to go. I think a total of twelve or something.” Chey answered.

“We have a lot today. This is great! I’m happy you arrived when you did Lilly. It’d be a huge pain to do these by ourselves. Especially since I have a lot of work to do in the office. it’s only been me and Chey in the mornings so I’ve been getting behind on the paperwork.” Susan said. She walked to one of the iPads and scrolled through the orders. “Well I’ll be in the office. No more silly business you two.” Susan winked at Lilly as she walked away.

The rest of the day went by fairly smoothly. Chey and Lilly finished inflating the balloons for the rest of the orders. Chey kept teasing Lilly every so often by hugging half inflated balloons making the neck stick out poking against her boobs. People came in to pick up their orders. Most of them happy with the result of Chey’s and Lilly’s job. Only one lady wasn’t so happy with how inflated her balloons were so Chey told Lilly to bring them to the back where the helium canisters were while Chey inflated new balloons that weren’t as big. Lilly came up with a plan to inflate as many balloons as she can and fill up the back room so later Susan, Chey, and her can pop them after the store closes. Every now and then Lilly would take a few balloons and say she was going to the bathroom or getting a drink but instead she would go to the back room and blow up the balloons she snuck off with, making them as tight as she could without the risk of them popping. It was around 12:30 and Lilly had filled the back room with several dozen balloons. She was super happy with what she did and couldn’t wait to pop them later that day. Both Chey and Lilly’s shifts ended at 1:00.

It was a little after 12:30 when Chey’s replacement Jade came in. She was in her late 20s with long curly black hair. She wore a tight black t-shirt that was tucked into her skinny jeans that held a belt with a skull as a buckle. She wore a spiked bracelet along with a leather jacket with dark eyeliner and lipstick She could be considered goth but she hated that term. She just had a dark and edgy persona.

“Hey Chey.” Greeted Jade as she walked behind the counter.
    “Hello Jade.”

“Who’s the new girl?” Jade asked while looking Lilly up and down.

“I’m Lilly. Nice to meet you Jade.” Lilly introduced herself.

“Looks like we got another cutie, huh Chey?” Jade teased Cheyenne.

Lilly started to blush a little while looking at Chey.

“I’ll let the boss know you’re here. I got to head out.” Chey said not wanting to stay with Jade too long.

As Chey walked to the back room where Susan was working, Jade started to sift through the orders on the iPad.

“So how’re you liking this place so far?” Jade asked Lilly while still scrolling on the iPad.

“It’s nice. I’ve been enjoying it so far.” Lilly replied.

“That’s good. You got a balloon fetish?” Jade asked nonchalantly.

“What!?” Lilly asked, super embarrassed.

“You heared me. I know Chey does. It’s fucking obvious.”

“I don’t know what you mean?” Lilly responded.

Jade took her hand away the iPad and turned towards Lilly. She stared into Lilly’s eyes for a few seconds and took a step forwards making them less than a foot apart. Jade standing over a foot above Lilly looked down at her. Lilly getting nervous asked “What are you doing?”

Jade stepped back after staring at Lilly for a moment and turned back to the iPad. Just as Jade started to continue messing around on the iPad, Cheyenne walked out from the office and started walking towards the front of the store with Susan.

“Afternoon Jade!” Susan said from across the store as she was walking up to the counter. “How’re you doing?”

“I’m good. How about you?”

“Not bad. Happy to meet Lilly. Wasn’t expecting a new face.” Jade said.

“Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that I hired someone new to help Cheyenne in the mornings.” Susn informed Jade.

“That’s nice of you. If I knew Chey needed help I would’ve volunteered my time.” Jade enumerated.

“You’re already working afternoons with Lucas and plus it’d be better to have an extra pair of hands.” Susan replied. “Speaking of which, do you know what time Lucas will be here?”

“No clue. He should be here soon though.” Jade answered.

“Well I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow Susan..” Chey said while walking out the door.

“You’re all set to leave too, Lilly.” Susan said.

“Okay. I’ll see you late to help clean up.” Lilly ran out the door after Cheyenne. “Wait Cheyenne!”

Chey stopped and looked back. “Are you going to come back with me to help clean up? You did say you were going to.”

“If I’m able to get a ride then sure.” Answered Chey

“I can drive you.” Lilly offered. “Do you not have a car?”

“No. I usually just take the train.” Chey explained.

“Ok, well you want to get some lunch? I can drop you off at your place after and come back to pick you up to help clean up the store.” Lilly was hoping Chey would say yes so they can have some fun with balloons again. Lilly snuck a handful of different balloons in her pocket before she left the store.

“Sure. That’d be nice. Thank you, Lilly. I really appreciate it. Where were you thinking of going for lunch?” Chey asked.

“You want to go to the mall? There’s a couple things I want to get there.” Lilly answered.

“Okay. I’m down.” Chey agreed.
Working...