Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oisac4430
    • May 2023

Asking people to blow for you

Has anyone ever tried this in public or group settings? I've had a bit of a fantasy about the idea of getting an (attractive) stranger to inflate a big balloon like a tuftex 17 and to save from popping at the last moment before it bursts and getting to keep it. Has anyone ever been through a situation like this or asked someone to blow a balloon for them which you got to keep?
  • Steve_inflator
    • Aug 2013

I'd love to try that too but I think it would be tricky to accomplish in this post covid world and disease prevention. However you never know your luck and top marks for any success.

Comment

• RLMI
      • Jul 2021

It is common here that most people mouth inflate balloons. If you're starting to blow up balloons for a party or event, others will often offer to help out.

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

With the whole covid thing and so many diseases out there, you definitely need to be careful, me personally I would totally blow up a big balloon for someone if they asked me to, it's all in good fun
        The bigger the better

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
          • Jun 2019

I love it when my wife does it and I get to keep them. I hide them in the closet and enjoy them later by myself. She knows I'm not a popper and will usually not want to blow them near max even though I wish she would. She's often said if she had the fetish she would be a popper. I did get a balloon a friend blew up a while back. She had it in her car and just left it on my porch. I snagged it before it had a chance to blow off and pop.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
            • Feb 2023

did have a garbage man come in while on a break, was blowing up a 17 inch tuftex balloon outside and had some balloons on the door. told him i was having a party and he was a bit amazed at the size of the balloons. he asked me if i would like a hand and offered to blow up a bunch for me.

took him inside to the living room which was half filled with a dozen 14/17 inchers. he was imressed by all the balloons, especially the bigger ones. told him i was using two different size balloons and i asked him if he could help blow up the rest of the 17 inchers, which he happily agreed to.

then we just sat down and started puffing and blowing the balloons, and he blew them up dangerously tight, but had no issues and he handled them great.
            though when we were finished, i was daring and kicked a rock hard tuftex to him and we played with them, but then i started rolling it around under my shoe while he watched and i started stomping on it. he was smirking at me and the balloon and shouted bang! after i stomped on it hard and laughed. i winked at him and then he grinned at me, stood up, and started stomping on the balloon while i chanted bust bust bust!

BANG!

He was laughing and grinning like mad and i stomped on more balloons and winked at him and he grinned again ans helped himself to stomping and even squeezing other balloons and busting a few more.

before he left i gave him an uninflated 17 incher and told him to have fun with it when he got home. then i asked him for a hug and he gave me a big warm one before i took him out and said goodbye to him.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
              Lover Of Mouth Inflation
              • Mar 2014

I ask my girlfriend to blow. She's working her way up starting with bags and condoms. Today she actually did it without me asking.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by WindyBalloon
                did have a garbage man come in while on a break, was blowing up a 17 inch tuftex balloon outside and had some balloons on the door. told him i was having a party and he was a bit amazed at the size of the balloons. he asked me if i would like a hand and offered to blow up a bunch for me.

took him inside to the living room which was half filled with a dozen 14/17 inchers. he was imressed by all the balloons, especially the bigger ones. told him i was using two different size balloons and i asked him if he could help blow up the rest of the 17 inchers, which he happily agreed to.

then we just sat down and started puffing and blowing the balloons, and he blew them up dangerously tight, but had no issues and he handled them great.
                though when we were finished, i was daring and kicked a rock hard tuftex to him and we played with them, but then i started rolling it around under my shoe while he watched and i started stomping on it. he was smirking at me and the balloon and shouted bang! after i stomped on it hard and laughed. i winked at him and then he grinned at me, stood up, and started stomping on the balloon while i chanted bust bust bust!

BANG!

He was laughing and grinning like mad and i stomped on more balloons and winked at him and he grinned again ans helped himself to stomping and even squeezing other balloons and busting a few more.

before he left i gave him an uninflated 17 incher and told him to have fun with it when he got home. then i asked him for a hug and he gave me a big warm one before i took him out and said goodbye to him.
                That's hot
                The bigger the better

Comment

• oisac4430
                  • May 2023

Originally posted by RLMI
                  It is common here that most people mouth inflate balloons. If you're starting to blow up balloons for a party or event, others will often offer to help out.
                  Yeah, that's true. However, if it were with friends I would need to act normal lol and it would be unlikely I could discreetly deflate the balloons to get to keep them after :/

Comment

• lucid
                    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Ladyloonerlover
                    I ask my girlfriend to blow. She's working her way up starting with bags and condoms. Today she actually did it without me asking.
                    Congrats on getting ur GF to participate in your kink! That's always the best feeling ever.

I have a question if I may: why do you think she needs a "break in" period? Bags or condoms aren't really any easier to blow up than balloons.

no judgment towards either of you whatsoever. Just asking solely out of curiosity.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                      Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by lucid

Congrats on getting ur GF to participate in your kink! That's always the best feeling ever.

I have a question if I may: why do you think she needs a "break in" period? Bags or condoms aren't really any easier to blow up than balloons.

no judgment towards either of you whatsoever. Just asking solely out of curiosity.
                      All she has right now tbh

Comment

Working...