Do Any of You Feel Your Emotional Bond with Balloons is Getting More Intense?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Do Any of You Feel Your Emotional Bond with Balloons is Getting More Intense?

I've had a 🎈fetish for a long time but just lately my feelings & passion for them seems to have grown much deeper & much more intense. Want to spend more time close to them & am more reluctant to be away from them. There feels something deep inside of me that's pulling me in deeper & deeper with the balloons & am feeling like more & more of my soul belongs to them. It may sound nuts but seriously nuts I ain't.
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

The more I play with balloons and the more my wife joins in and plays in different ways the deeper my connection with my balloons. I have a balloon for chilling watching TV in the lounge, a balloon for sleeping with as well as my wife and balloons for general play and I love all of them. My mind relaxes just putting a balloon between me and my wife and snuggling both together the two things I love the most

Comment

• OneTrickPony
      • Feb 2024

I don't think it's the same emotional connection you feel, fut I feel something remotely similar.
      I'm a phobic since I was a child, when I was younger I couldn't bear being near a balloon, I wanted nothing to do with them, I couldn't touch them or see them, I had an almost balloon-free childhood.
      Now as an adult who's doing exposure, still scared of it popping, I feel some kind of connection to the balloon, the way I explained it's weird but stick with me, I feel like a kid having a balloon and not wanting to give my balloon to anyone, like a precious object that I will loose or it will pop if I gave it to someone else.
      It's like some sort of regression, since I couldn't have any as a kid, I take too much care into the ones I have now.
      It's hard to explain.
      [ OTP ]
      It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

• Merl
        Hopper research dept.
        • Apr 2021

Maybe it's just me but I have never felt any kind of bond with any inflatable, balloons or otherwise.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
          Stretched like space-time
          • Feb 2018

Just like anything hormonal based. It comes and goes, it fluctuates.
          And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I am very much a popper but I do often play with and enjoy my balloons before they go and sometimes there will be a balloon that feels special somehow. I can't keep balloon around so do have to dispose of these special balloons, so i will give them extra cuddles and stuff and make sure they go out in style.

Comment

• O'Dragon
              • Jan 2024

I can relate. When I‘m having fun with them it‘s sometimes a little like it being somehow „alive“. Difficult to explain but what happens for example is Sometimes that I give the balloon a name while having fun with it and then even humble its name when I climax.
              And I had a blue big 36‘‘ that felt line AJK64 said kind of special to me and which preferred over the others I have.

But to be honest it sometimes scares me, especially the naming part so often when that happens I feel bad after a session as it starts to worry me then.
              I am unsure if I should give in and don’t care much about it or if I should be careful. I am scared that when I give in I might develop a psychic disorder over time where I start to give an unliving thing a personality.

I don’t know maybe I am worrying way too much. I have friends, go on parties and have a lot of interaction with colleagues every day so I am not living isolated and missing any interaction that I might try to fill in like this and its also not that I take a balloon during the day and for example cuddle with it while watching tv and talking with it or anything like that. It only happens sometimes during the sessions but it still worries me.

So maybe I shouldn’t care and just have fun and see it maybe more like some sort of fantasy.

But what do you say if I may ask? Do you have similar experiences? Should I be careful or am I just overthinking something waaaaaaay to much?

Comment

• Casey88
                lukmanrewa
                • Jun 2012

I'm trying to "deload" for 2 weeks to see how it goes and where it takes me. Today marks the first week and so far so good. Hope I can survive another week !

Comment

• AJK64
                  • Jun 2018

Originally posted by O'Dragon
                  I can relate. When I‘m having fun with them it‘s sometimes a little like it being somehow „alive“. Difficult to explain but what happens for example is Sometimes that I give the balloon a name while having fun with it and then even humble its name when I climax.
                  And I had a blue big 36‘‘ that felt line AJK64 said kind of special to me and which preferred over the others I have.

But to be honest it sometimes scares me, especially the naming part so often when that happens I feel bad after a session as it starts to worry me then.
                  I am unsure if I should give in and don’t care much about it or if I should be careful. I am scared that when I give in I might develop a psychic disorder over time where I start to give an unliving thing a personality.

I don’t know maybe I am worrying way too much. I have friends, go on parties and have a lot of interaction with colleagues every day so I am not living isolated and missing any interaction that I might try to fill in like this and its also not that I take a balloon during the day and for example cuddle with it while watching tv and talking with it or anything like that. It only happens sometimes during the sessions but it still worries me.

So maybe I shouldn’t care and just have fun and see it maybe more like some sort of fantasy.

But what do you say if I may ask? Do you have similar experiences? Should I be careful or am I just overthinking something waaaaaaay to much?
                  I haven't given a balloon a name, but when I was a kid I used to have an imaginary friend who I named "Ben", and I would often blow balloons up for him, and imagine what he would do with them, and would feel bad if I had to burst Ben's balloons for some reason. I have kissed balloons while playing with them and it feels normal at the time but I feel a bit embarrassed afterwards sometimes...weirdly even though I no longer get embarrassed by the other things I do with balloons, kissing still feels "bad" somehow.

As you say though, its not like your attachment to balloons during the act interferes with every day life in any way. I have cuddled balloons before while watching tv or playing videogames, but I dont worry about it. Its comforting and feels nice.

Comment

• cl23
                    • May 2022

Balloons started as a fetish for me, already when i was a child. I also had no balloons back than, but my mother always had some latex gloves that i could inflate instead (that's why they sometimes even today do stimulate me more, than balloons. I grew up, using only them). I think, i dreamed of beautiful buckets of balloons almost every night and always was so sad, when i woke up and they were all gone. What a pain.

In my puberty, the fetish became really strong and i still did not dare, buying any balloons, because i was afraid, the people in the mall would know, what i would do with them. I tried hard, sneaked around the shelves with balloons, had a plan to hide them between two magazines, until i am at checkout, but never was abled to even grab a package of balloons from the shelf until i was almost 20. Sometimes, i was at a party and there were some balloons laying around, that i could put into my pocket or i found a balloon somewhere outside. That felt like Christmas for me, i was so happy. I even had taken balloons without asking that i found at my first working place, because that was easier for me, than buying them, even though i had enough money to buy thousands (so i had stolen them obviously and was not proud about that, but the fetish and desire were stronger).

I always felt dirty and bad after having fun with balloons. When i finished, i immediately had to deflate all of them, even if my parents would arrive hours later. Sometimes i felt so bad, that i destroyed all balloons, that i had, than regreting it so much and missing them like hell after only a few hours.

I still thought, i'd be the only person in the world with this weird addiction.
                    Being 18, it was the first time, i dared typing the word "balloon" into a search engine. Before that, i was too afraid and ashamed and could not do that. I found a bulletin board with hundreds if not more than 1000 members only here in Germany about the balloon fetish and it was the last day, i felt alone with it. This made everything so much easier. It was so much easier to buy balloons online then.

That was, when i experienced, that balloons are more than a fetish for me. This developed really slowly over the years, but after having fun, i later still liked the balloons and did not push them away anymore. Now i always have inflated balloons at home, since i moved to an own house, i have a whole room for balloons only, sometimes i keep them in my large bed for weeks, decorate rooms with them.
                    In my garage, i can let balloon oxidize quickly, what i really love (that scent, wow). I can make the buckets of colorful matte balloons, that i dreamed of as a child, and put them in my sleeping room. It is amazing when i wake up and they are there, being illuminated by the morning sun.

So i feel an emotional bond to balloons, but don't give them names, don't cary them around, (usually) don't kiss them, but i do all of that with my plush animals, i have been collecting for 15 years and am now have been crafting my own for 3 years. That's why i really know, how it feels to have these feelings for inanimate objects (i don't call my plush animals objects, even though i know, that they are objects technically spoken). They give me that feeling of secureness, closeness and warmth, my parents could never give me, so i do compensate that this way and i think, this will never end. After having experienced massive emotional abuse for decades, i still have problems, connecting with other humans deeply.

I found a way, to live with it and learn to live a better life every single day. I now do, what serves me and what feels good, not regarding, what other people could think about it, as long i can keep my life functioning. Sometimes, my desires and fetishes (i also love inflatable PVC animals) took too much of my time and energy, so i had to stop for a few days. That's something, one only has to learn. Only if it becomes an addiction, that takes over your life, you really should think about a change or seek for help. Otherwise, there is nothing to worry about.

Everybody can find a way of life, that includes beautiful things, that bring happiness, like balloons

smiles.jpg
                    Last edited by cl23; 01-04-2024, 17:05.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡