Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrew_looner
    replied
    Originally posted by Salla
    What changes in those latex diapers when the size increases, for example from XXL to XXXXL? Do they stay on naturally anymore?
    For me, I noticed the largest one doesn't stay on very well - it keeps slipping.

Leave a comment:

• gregfletche
    replied
    Originally posted by Loonlooner
    Re: Inflatable Rubber Diapers

Are there any out there that are closer to a ballloon? I don’t know about the bike pump nozzle
    You could try using a Super Wubble Bubble diaper. It's very soft and bouncy. I don't know how to shape it into a diaper though. I wasn't the one who thought of it

Leave a comment:

• Salla
    replied
    What changes in those latex diapers when the size increases, for example from XXL to XXXXL? Do they stay on naturally anymore? I would like a diaper that fits nicely, but one that is as big as possible full of air, but not too scary that it will explode into pieces.​

Pumping them up scares me. How easy is it to explode into pieces like that? How big can they be filled anyway?

What is the difference in the thickness of the latex? What is the difference between 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.8 mm?​

Leave a comment:

• Smothered by tits
    replied
    Any stores that sell these in Oceania?

Leave a comment:

• andrew_looner
    replied

I bought an adapter for that and hooked it up to a regular rubber hose + intex manual pump. It's hard to say which diapers have which nozzle.

Leave a comment:

• Loonlooner
    replied

Are there any out there that are closer to a ballloon? I don’t know about the bike pump nozzle

Leave a comment:

• Qbubbleballoon (:
    replied

Oh,wow!! Those look super fun!! I would bet they would get even bigger! I also love how in the pic that you are hugging the big balloon too,lol! Epic, that is so cool!!
    I want one! Or a few, hee,hee!!

Leave a comment:

• andrew_looner
    replied

Here's the XXXXL version.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Qbubbleballoon (:
    replied

Oooooh! Please let us know how they are Danniballoon!

Leave a comment:

• Danniballoon
    replied

Originally posted by Danniballoon
    Still waiting for mine to be delivered. It's been over 2 weeks, now. Germany to the UK, shouldn't take so long :-(
    They have arrived now. It has taken them a month. Coincidentally, the same time it took some Roomtex balloons to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• Danniballoon
    replied

Originally posted by gardenofwank
    That's the average delivery time. Please post a pic when you receive them, for science
    Got an update from them saying 'The product is being produced and will not be ready until the end of next week'. Realistically then, it will probably be next month when they arrive.

Daniel

Leave a comment:

• andrew_looner
    replied

Originally posted by Danniballoon
    Still waiting for mine to be delivered. It's been over 2 weeks, now. Germany to the UK, shouldn't take so long :-(
    That's the average delivery time. Please post a pic when you receive them, for science

Leave a comment:

• Danniballoon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Qbubbleballoon (:
    replied

Originally posted by gardenofwank
    For reference, this is how big they got for me (see attachment). I could've pushed more but I don't want the latex to weaken.
    Woah!! Now that's what I call a big bubble butt!!

Leave a comment:

• andrew_looner
    replied

Originally posted by Nopops4me
    Looks like you're laying down on the job with some of the air under your butt squeezed to the front. Most of it though looks to be over inflating the diaper under your legs, surely that's going to burst it. Unless of course that's a balloon and not part of the diaper.
    Actually, the one under my legs is a balloon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎