X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canlooner1
    • Jan 2023

Renting a private pool or Airbnb with a pool to play with inflatables

Hello all,
    I’m wondering if anyone has tried out and has experience with renting an Airbnb or a private pool on an app such as swimply for being able to play with inflatables in the water? I had this idea the other day and thought I’d ask the group for anyone who was actually tried this out.
  • Whale Rider
    • Nov 2022

Re: Renting a private pool or Airbnb with a pool to play with inflatables

Originally posted by Canlooner1
    Hello all,
    I’m wondering if anyone has tried out and has experience with renting an Airbnb or a private pool on an app such as swimply for being able to play with inflatables in the water? I had this idea the other day and thought I’d ask the group for anyone who was actually tried this out.
    sadly no, but the idea is sound and nice ^^

Comment

• Seasidelad
      • Sep 2018

Not tried it but would be fun wouldn’t work in the UK winter unless it was indoor pool

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Seasidelad
        Not tried it but would be fun wouldn’t work in the UK winter unless it was indoor pool
        of course indoor or do you want everyone to join while you use the draft horses SPH? (not enough inflatables I am afraid ^^)

Comment

• Seasidelad
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Whale Rider
          of course indoor or do you want everyone to join while you use the draft horses SPH? (not enough inflatables I am afraid ^^)
          No weather too cold for outdoors but indoor pool would be more private. Would love to go somewhere with a pool and loads of inflatables and guys using them would be nice

Comment

• Whale Rider
            • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Seasidelad
            No weather too cold for outdoors but indoor pool would be more private. Would love to go somewhere with a pool and loads of inflatables and guys using them would be nice
            I would love gals but u do yours me do mine ^^ but yes the basic wish is the same ^^ at best blokes doing inflatables would be neutral for me.. but if they have fun *shrug*

I forgot heated pool definitely heated pool ^^

Comment

• Djballbounce
              • Apr 2022

I rented on Swimply several times last year!

Comment

• Whale Rider
                • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Djballbounce
                I rented on Swimply several times last year!
                extreme envy from me ^^ so what inflas did you bring ^^

Comment

• Londonj2014
                  • Dec 2017

There is a guy who seems to hire a place with an indoor pool, I think in Denmark.
                  He has this website with the inflates in the pool

This site is for adults people 18+ who love inflatables alike!

Comment

• Whale Rider
                    • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Londonj2014
                    There is a guy who seems to hire a place with an indoor pool, I think in Denmark.
                    He has this website with the inflates in the pool

https://www.inflatableworld-cd.com/
                    denmark is a bit of a distance and sadly alone is not as much fun :/ but nice people I think the danish (denish? I think danish) I mean... at least those that I met ^^

Comment

• Djballbounce
                      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Whale Rider
                      extreme envy from me ^^ so what inflas did you bring ^^
                      I brought an inflatable unicorn and whale, had the owner blow them up for me lol

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                        Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Djballbounce
                        I brought an inflatable unicorn and whale, had the owner blow them up for me lol
                        By mouth?

Comment

• Nopops4me
                          • Jun 2015

If this Inflable World are the manufacturer's of these Inflatable, then it makes sense to have a pool as a sales pitch.

Comment

• inflatableshamu
                            • Oct 2017

I was actually thinking that would be super fun to do something like this, like find a bunch of guys like-minded and share a bit of fun time (and well denmark will be great for me as I live in sweden)

Comment

• Whale Rider
                              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Nopops4me
                              If this Inflable World are the manufacturer's of these Inflatable, then it makes sense to have a pool as a sales pitch.
                              which ones?

Comment

Working...