Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Presents!

Anyone get anything inflatable for Christmas...or buy anything for yourself?

I got a 3-person sofa. It's low to the ground and is a tight fit with just me and my partner, but it'll be fun.

I got a whole carton of shell-shaped air mattresses, a Chinese brand. 20 of them. These are apparently defective, and were bought on the cheap, but the two I've inflated seem fine. The small end is a pillow, but it isn't a separate air chamber, and since the thing is made of the same thin vinyl as the transparent Intex mats, I think these will be fun to pop. They're wide, but because of the shape they aren't made for more than one person. They're only long enough in the middle. Because of their extra size, though, they should hold a lot more weight in the pool than the slim one-person mats. Out of the pool we should be able to seat three people on these things. My partner and I have been on it, but not long enough to see if the pillow will grow big and explode.

And I got a 4-ring island inflatable that is made of a wonderful, smooth vinyl. It will take everyone I know to put the hurt on such a big inflatable, though

I didn't have any of these new inflatables to test when I went to see some super heavy friends. These will probably survive until the summer
Working...