Does anyone here reinforce toys for others?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflatable18
    • Jul 2023

Does anyone here reinforce toys for others?

Do let me know if I’m posting in the wrong place, please. I think this goes here, but I’m not 100% sure.

I am new to the community, or at least have just started becoming active in it. I have had many smaller toys, but I recently bought a clear horse from Horesplay, and it came with a leak. Unfortunately I couldn’t exchange it due to me being dumb and inflating by mouth as soon as it came, as my pump was late arriving. This also caused water spots in the toy, so I definitely should have waited for the pump.

Talking to a few people about this situation has revealed that bad or weak seams are sadly a not uncommon occurrence with Horseplay products, and that just patching this hole will most likely result in a leak developing somewhere else. The only real way to fix this is to reinforce the entire toy. This is pretty disappointing considering that I spent what is a pretty large amount to me on something I’ve wanted for a while now.

I would try to reinforce the toy myself, but I have very bad vision, and attempting to glue the clear vinyl would almost certainly result in a disaster. I have also never owned a toy nearly this big or expensive before, so I really don’t want to mess it up.

I’m located in the US, and am willing to pay for materials and time. Looking at videos online, it seems like this is a fairly involved process, so I’m not in any rush.

Thanks for the help!
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎