Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Balloon Pumps

Has anyone used a 6000cc hand pump i'm wondering what size the adapter are.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
      • Dec 2020

Originally posted by Seidenki
      I've used an aquarium pump to inflate a balloon. It's not fast. I've been meaning to buy a much larger one.
      Interesting - I have been wondering about aquarium pumps. I can imagine that they are not very quick; do they have the pressure to start off 260Q, 360Q and 660Q modelling balloons?
      🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• loonlun
        • Mar 2021

Awhile back someone recommended a pet hair dryer to blow up balloons and I got one. It inflates them shockingly fast and I only use it for 24" and larger because of how quick it blows them up, you'll get a lot of accidental pops on smaller, but otherwise I have a loud pump meant for rafts and mattresses and I just put on earmuffs until I'm done inflating a batch.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
          • Nov 2021

Mine is an Intex Quik fill 160 . Model # AP623 . It's not horribly loud and will make quick work out of inflating a Q-16 . It's designed for filling air mattresses .
          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Scaredyburst
            Interesting - I have been wondering about aquarium pumps. I can imagine that they are not very quick; do they have the pressure to start off 260Q, 360Q and 660Q modelling balloons?
            I really don't know; I've not tried them on it.

To be honest, I don't even know if it can burst an 12" balloon. But I guess ... probably? They are designed to push air through water, after all. And no, it's not quick, but not as slow as you think, either. Putting a 12" or 16" on it and leaving it going will give you very large balloon a bit quicker than you might expect!

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

I have an Intex Duble Quick 3 Hand Pump. It's Designed to inflate air mattress and large inflatables quickly. I like to slowly control the inflation of My Balloons. I can air up a 36" Latex Balloon in a Minute or two. You can use a Shop Vac in Blower mode with a conical tip to inflate larger inflatables.

Comment

• TizianosBoy
                He/They
                • Apr 2019

I've got an electric pump on the way from an auction I won on eBay and I'm hoping it's good, because I use a hand pump at the moment and it's getting on my nerves, it's getting very sore for me to use a manual pump at the moment as I'm having pins and needles in my left wrist and hand, I already have a muscle weakness down the left hand side of my body from being born premature, can't really use manual pumps anymore as it's too sore on my hands and tires me out too quick.

Comment

• Looner Greg
                  • Mar 2022

I bought an electric (120v) Coleman inflator pump some years back and that’s what I use. It’s powerful enough to do a btp of a giant airship balloon. However, it’s really noisy. I bought it at a sporting goods chain store in Philadelphia called Dick’s. Somehow appropriate, don’t you think? 😏

Comment

Working...