Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Axle
    • Jan 2022

Re: The clothing you like to see with balloons

funny enough i have my sessions nude but have little to no interest in seeing others do that. something tight can work though. swimsuit/leggings/etc.
    Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• srob2
      • Dec 2017

Topless woman doing a b2p are probably the biggest turn on for me. Clothing that might be worn when popping balloons like cheerleader outfits or swimsuits are also a turn on.

Comment

• Loon119
        • Jun 2018

I think it all depends on a lot of stuff to be honest. For me the balloon is a massive focal point but it depends on the situation in the video or photo. If they are really busty a tight outfit or bra or top can be good to use your imagination. Topless and completely naked is also good especially if it's a popping scene and balloons are pressed against the breasts or to see the breasts moving during say a btp. Or naked for a sex or masterbation video. Or sometimes fully clothed. It's all about context

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Balloonpop_ks
          I like the "girl next door" dress the most. Maybe barefoot, in Nylons or with shoes that shows as much feet as possible.
          Tight pants showing ass are nice too.
          A man after my own heart haha, girl-next-door is the best look. Sundress and flat sandals is my favorite outfit on women regardless of circumstances but if she's fooling around and blowing up a balloon way bigger than it ought to be, even better

Comment

• niklooner
            • May 2018

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
            I prefer when people wear regular clothing they would wear on any normal day, too.
            Totally agree!
            Maybe with sneakers like Nike, Adidas or Converse

Comment

Working...