Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timid Popper
    • Jun 2012

Re: Being a looner living with roommates or parents

It's really annoying when the people in the house are your adult children. I have a time window of maybe nine hours a week where I can play with balloons. I can have them about, because they're well aware that I like to decorate with them, but anything sexual has to be within that narrow window.

Good thing my wife knows and accepts everything about my fetish, or I'd have no fun at all.

Comment

• Golden
      • Jun 2022

when I was younger, and it was youtube for me, it was eaiser to hide and clean up. Now that I'm older, I have balloons 27/7/365! unless my faimly comes over which is rare I see them then I take them down.

Comment

• bwock
        • May 2022

I gotta be very careful of when I decide to get one out for play, usually I wait until I'm home alone as I don't want to do it late at night just in case there's a pop.

I really hope to get my own digs soon so I can at least indulge a bit more. It's a shame, I've got this huge inflatable dragon I'd love to actually be able to get out and inflate, but my electric pump would make too much noise and a manual pump would probably take me half the night just to pump her up, plus we got cats now and I don't want one of them to put holes in it either.

So short answer? Kinda tough.

Comment

• Bass Boll
          • Jun 2023

I live together with my family, and yes, it does not make things easier if I feel the urge for looning, but my kids are around. Maybe they already noticed that their dad likes balloons and inflatables, but I doubt they are aware of the sexual aspect for me, of that only my wife knows.

Anyway, the kids have to be out of the house for looning, that's a must. Unfortunately I usually have to work when they are at school. This makes my home sessions quite rare events. Actually, looning became more or less the first thing on my mind on such occasions. From time to time I am ordered for a business trip, and balloons and inflatables are always in my luggage. There is nothing better than the serenity of a hotel room with a big balloon on the bed after a long day with colleagues and customers.

Sometimes I dream of having access to a second, secret apartment halfway between workplace and home, a third space where I could regularly pass by to celebrate excessive solo sessions.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
            • Oct 2019

When I was living with my family, I mostly stuck to mouth inflation, if I looned at all. My pump is very loud and the walls at my parents' house don't muffle sound all that well. Some family members already know but I still feel weird about looning under their roof.
            With roommates, I usually don't account for them if we have separate bedrooms. Otherwise I just wait for them to leave before I do any looning.
            *notices bulge*

Comment

As an adult I've kept almost all my balloons sessions to myself. Except for the few that included my s/o. Before u had my own place I waited until no one was home. You can read most of my history in a post titled "my looner story" under the poppers section.

Comment

• bloonprincess
                Balloon Cuddler
                • Oct 2023

Right now I live with my ex (she's my best friend still) and two other guys. Due to the living situation I still share a room with my ex. One of the guys is almost never home due to his job, and the other guy basically never leaves his room. So my window of balloony opportunity is basically whenever my ex isn't home. So every once in a while I'll get to have maybe an hour or two to have my fun, but then I need to get all cleaned up and put away by the time she gets home. Also I can't be too loud because I don't want the one guy to get sus. Sometimes I'll break out the pump, I figure if he ever asks wtf I'm doing in my room I'll just say I was vacuuming lol.

In about six months the guy who usually isn't home is moving out, so I'll FINALLY BE ABLE TO HAVE MY OWN ROOM AGAIN! :3 Once that happens I get to be silly with my balloons whenever I want! 💙 And I plan on just leaving some of my balloons and/or inflatables out. My ex knows about my fetish so I don't mind if she sees them. But this year I've also apparently lost most of my shame, so if any of my friends discover how much of a freak I am by entering my room, I just don't care anymore hehe.

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                  Certified Looner
                  • Oct 2023

Usually I only get to properly have an extended balloon session once every couple months, though sometimes I squeeze in a mini 30 minute session every couple weeks. I do like exercise balls since I can use them at any time as long as everyone is asleep, since they make zero noise.

On the rare occasion that I’m home alone for an extended period of time though, I spend a good few hours having the time of my life, although I tend to get anxious sometimes due to hearing things like nearby doors (in an apartment complex for context), and just the nervousness of someone walking in on me just in my underwear playing with balloons and or inflatables.

A couple times I have inflated balloons at night when everyone was asleep, albeit severely under inflated to remove even the slight risk of a pop, and sticking to no larger than 16 inches and one balloon inflated at any given time. When home alone though I keep some tied off, not untying them until I’m done.

One thing I’d like to try though is inflating a balloon, and sleeping with it. I wonder if even just cuddling and hugging it to sleep will result in me waking up super refreshed and great feeling.

Comment

• bloonprincess
                    Balloon Cuddler
                    • Oct 2023

Originally posted by Sit2Pop
                    One thing I’d like to try though is inflating a balloon, and sleeping with it. I wonder if even just cuddling and hugging it to sleep will result in me waking up super refreshed and great feeling.
                    I neeeeeeed to do this one of these days. I feel like falling asleep cuddling a balloon would be incredible. Or have a bed full of balloons...

Comment

• Azurefox
                      • Jan 2023

I live with family but did this the other night. Pillow case stuffed, one in back of shirt, under butt, under knee joints. All underinflated tuftex. Actually had to sit on the pillow and message it around first to break in the latex. My God, those things are indestructible when underinflated. Tuftex is true to it's name- very, VERY stubborn balloons.

I don't know if anyone knows about the balloons- but I know my Dad will not go in my room under principle unless a circuit gets tripped as the electrical breaker is in my room.. My grandmother used to invade his privacy on a regular basis so I guess he kind of knows that it's a little violating when someone goes in your domain when your not around.

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                        Certified Looner
                        • Oct 2023

Originally posted by Azurefox

I live with family but did this the other night. Pillow case stuffed, one in back of shirt, under butt, under knee joints. All underinflated tuftex. Actually had to sit on the pillow and message it around first to break in the latex. My God, those things are indestructible when underinflated. Tuftex is true to it's name- very, VERY stubborn balloons.

I don't know if anyone knows about the balloons- but I know my Dad will not go in my room under principle unless a circuit gets tripped as the electrical breaker is in my room.. My grandmother used to invade his privacy on a regular basis so I guess he kind of knows that it's a little violating when someone goes in your domain when your not around.
                        When I was a teen, my mom had always been a little nosey, but my dad actually respected my privacy. He only opened the door without knocking once in my life, and that was because of a family emergency, so understandable. However as an adult, I finally did get my mom to respect my privacy a bit more.

I'd like to try TufTex balloons as well. I'm not joking, I never got to experience a designer brand balloon of good quality yet, although I want to change that fact asap. Even in videos, they are way more durable than the no name balloons I currently own. Especially growing up, generic brand balloons were what I got because I didn't have a lot of money, and wanted to get the most balloons for the dollar.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                          Stretched like space-time
                          • Feb 2018

I'd like to try TufTex balloons as well. I'm not joking, I never got to experience a designer brand balloon of good quality yet, although I want to change that fact asap. Even in videos, they are way more durable than the no name balloons I currently own. Especially growing up, generic brand balloons were what I got because I didn't have a lot of money, and wanted to get the most balloons for the dollar.
                          I used to be in the same boat. No name crappy chinese balloons. Sometimes you hit the jackpot and end up with 12 inch balloons that can get to ridiculous sizes. And then you can no longer find them in the store lol.

However, 3 months ago, all of that changed for me and I made my first purchase of good quality balloons. At first I got weirded out, especially by the belbal 14s. These things feel less like latex and more like plastic... but then I started to warm up to them and now I love them!

Also the tuftex at first felt weird, but I later learned that was only the standard yellow that had a very distinct plastic like smell and feel. I think tuftex balloons vary a LOT by color alone. The purple crystals are in my opinion the stretchiest most "balloon like" out of all the tuftex colors.

You should order some balloons asap. Don't keep using crappy chinese balloons, don't do this to yourself, you're missing out. You deserve better balloons.

And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                            • Nov 2021

When I was still living at home , balloon time was only when I was home alone . A trip to the grocery store was always at least an hour so plenty of time to get myself off with some balloons with time to clean up. Later , when I had my own house , my brother lived with me for a few years . Same procedure ! plus , I usually got home before him so plenty of free time to play . He knows about my fetish as he did catch me a time or 2 . His comment , "I don't wanna know !" and off to his room he went !
                            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍