Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unique_looner93
    • Jan 2022

Electric Air Pump

Hey guys, I got tired of this small and not so useful air pump for my balloons
    and I'm looking for serious and pro electric air pump for my new order
    of some huge balloons like the gl700

put here some links for Amazon for a good, pro and budget air pump that I will buy

thanks guys
  • Looner Greg
    • Mar 2022

I’ve been using a 120v Coleman inflator pump that I bought at Dick’s (somehow appropriate 😉) for years now. It’s light and compact but it’s as noisy as hell. Coleman has a cordless version, too. I don’t know about this pump being “professional”, but it can handle giant balloons. It wasn’t expensive. What about purchasing a small shop vac that has blower capability? It may quieter. Good luck.

PS: with using a new vac used only for balloons, the balloons stay clean inside.
    Last edited by Looner Greg; 09-07-2024, 15:31. Reason: Addition

Comment

• unique_looner93
      • Jan 2022

this one will work good with big balloons ?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Looner Greg
        • Mar 2022

Seems as if it will.

Comment

• Helium Guy
          • Dec 2019

I have had great success with Home Depot - The Stinger https://www.homedepot.com/p/Stinger-...025A/312912640 and of course, your accessories - https://www.homedepot.com/p/MULTI-FI...1215/100139249 The Singer is very powerful and works well. Enjoy.

Comment

• AlterPlatzer
            • Jun 2024

This will inflate just about anything FAST. It will inflate a 36" balloon is less than 30 seconds. and is strong enough to pop an exercise ball.

The practical rate is about 5, 11" balloons per minute.

It's OK to love balloons.
            There are as many differences in preferences as there colors of balloons. Accentuate what makes us the same and not what sets us apart.

Comment

Working...