Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AlterPlatzer
    • Jun 2024

The Big Q's (supposedly) Remaining Latex Products

I went and browsed the Qualatex website and here are my observations. What's on the website and what one can actually purchase are probably two different things.

GOOD NEWS: It looks like most of their colors are still available in 16" and 36".

BAD NEWS: Jeweltone (crystal color) balloons are down to 4 colors:

TWXwZeO.png
    This is bad for me because I really Jeweltone Citine Yellow.

QUESTIONABLE NEWS: Qualatex said outright they were discontinuing all GEO balloons, but the website says that 16" GEO Blossoms are still available in Jeweltone blue and purple:
    hwTBOEO.pngaAdV9vb.png

It also says 16" GEO Donuts and Blossoms are still available in Standard Red and Dark Blue:

J0WRc8H.png

ZIA0D7q.png

I can't find any 16" GEO balloons anywhere except for Ruby Red blossoms which are NOT listed as still available.

Que sera, sera!
    It's OK to love balloons.
    There are as many differences in preferences as there colors of balloons. Accentuate what makes us the same and not what sets us apart.
  • Yummyballoons1
    • Oct 2023

Bargain Balloons has Q16’s in Jewel Citron Yellow if you’re looking to stock up: https://bargainballoons.com/products...-per-bag-43860

Comment

• AlterPlatzer
      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Yummyballoons1
      Bargain Balloons has Q16’s in Jewel Citron Yellow if you’re looking to stock up: https://bargainballoons.com/products...-per-bag-43860
      Yes, I bought several bags of them.
      It's OK to love balloons.
      There are as many differences in preferences as there colors of balloons. Accentuate what makes us the same and not what sets us apart.

Comment

Working...