If given the opportunity would you or could you work in a party store?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayJay
    • May 2024

Plus the smell all day would be intoxicating and highly arousing for me

Comment

• skyscream44
      • Sep 2016

Could I. Yes. Would I. No. Beside the pay probably not being worth it, I also really don't like dealing with people.

Though not a party store, I used to work at an entertainment venue so for events I would have to blow up helium balloons. In our breakroom we had a balloon set up station with balloons of all sizes and colors including some with our logos, and a nice large helium tank. My coworkers would always comment about how good I was at blowing them up just right and tying them off with good speed, Almost like I had personal experience. I did enjoy watching some of my hot coworkers pop the balloons after the events. But usually if I could I would shove some in my backpack and take them home. Their is nothing like a balloon filled with proper helium and not cheap "Balloon time" helium. I love when balloons age and get oxidized wrinkles and "Balloon time" helium balloons just shrink, It's not the same. Anyway the job was fun. but the pay and dealing with people made it not worth it.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

I once applied for a card factory on the shop floor. Somehow who ever put up the job advert messed up. I applied thinking it was for the place near me but I was told it actually was for a completely different card factory. It was to far so I couldn't continue.

I would totally work in a balloon shop but I can't seem to get any job šŸ˜‚

Comment

• MylarLover
          Mylar Balloon Lover
          • Apr 2023

I used to work at a amusement park over a decade ago, I had to inflate Mylar Balloons with helium and sometimes I would get free Mylar Balloons from my boss.

Comment

• srob2
            • Dec 2017

I could, and it might be good to get over my fear of popping. The fetish aspect really wouldn't be an issue, party stores don't have hot girls walk in and do b2ps.

Comment

• Casey88
              lukmanrewa
              • Jun 2012

Nope.

Comment

• FunLooner
                • Dec 2019

Originally posted by srob2
                I could, and it might be good to get over my fear of popping. The fetish aspect really wouldn't be an issue, party stores don't have hot girls walk in and do b2ps.
                What if your co worker enjoyed popping balloons especially in front of you because she sees it gets to you

Comment

• ArchibaldR
                  • May 2021

The idea excites me, but in practical terms i think it wouldn't work. Decorators almost never want their balloons overinflated, not even in the slightest way. And i think a non-overinflated balloon is just a waste of a balloon, even when decorating. I know, when decorating for parties or whatever you shouldn't have balloons with their necks absolutely maxed out, but a bit of a 'bulge' should be mandatory

So i think i'll get bored quite quickly since i'll probably won't be allowed to inflate the balloons the way i want. But besides that it sounds great

Comment

• Blowitbig
                    • Jan 2016

I wouldn't mind at all working in a party store, I would love to inflate balloons for people in the hope of meeting another looner that loves balloons as much as I do
                    The bigger the better

Comment

• LoonerGuyRy
                      Big Blower & Semi-Popper
                      • Feb 2024

Iā€™d love to work at a place that gives out free balloons, since thinking that anyone who takes or asks for one obviously have some kind of interest in balloons really excites me

Comment

• PMN985
                        • Aug 2021

I did decorating on the side for years, an actual party store naw, they wouldn't pay enough for me get all the seasonal decor

Comment

• srob2
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by FunLooner

What if your co worker enjoyed popping balloons especially in front of you because she sees it gets to you
                          A hot girl teasing me would make it difficult to concentrate on doing any job. It might be a bit of a bigger distraction involving balloons, but probably depends more on the girl and the teasing. A girl I am not attracted to who isn't flirting when she pops balloons isn't a turn on, I might still be afraid, but I think I'd get over that.

I wouldn't pass up the chance if I was offered the job, but I wouldn't be a very good employee.

Comment

• Vicci
                            Blown to bits
                            • Oct 2009

When I was a teenager I did weekend work in florist, which often included inflating balloons, it was good fun and I'd sometimes "accidentally" get distracted talking to the customer whilst inflating balloons with a few "oh thats huge" "bang... Oopsy!" Moments.

I think the best was a summer job I had working in a beach shop - most of my day was spent inflating inflatables for customers. On my first day the owner there took a ring, put it on the compressor and pumped it until it popped without flinching - she then told me that when I'm inflating things for customers, they need to be done until just before the bang. It was a sneaky way of selling more as when people buy them they don't take in to account they're going to be in the sun and let any air pressure out (most people put more in - it heats up and expands on the beach already near popping point, they go in the sea, it cools and goes a bit floppy, they blow it up more, go back on the beach, it expands again... Bang), so they inevitably pop after a few hours and people would come back to buy another.
                            Vicci x

Comment

• Loon119
                              • Jun 2018

I'm not sure I could work in one the smell and the balloons constantly around would be too tempting I'd always be in the toilet tbh.

Comment

• Bronzelooner
                                • Feb 2024

Yes especially with the airwalker balloons

Comment

Working...