Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobywan
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by d_looner

I just asked her; she is more than happy to talk on camera! She'll often talk during and after as well, usually commenting on how big it is or "when is it going to pop" 😍
    That sounds perfect! Let us know once there are videos to buy, and how to pay -- looking forward to it! (It's always great when personality shines through)

Comment

• Geoff Robinson
      Senior
      • Mar 2024

Just a note about blowing up balloons in your car, If you have a lot of balloons to inflate you may want to consider a electric balloon pump,
      230v AC You will need a inverter at least 1,000 watt output.

Comment

• d_looner
        Mass Popper
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Bobywan

That sounds perfect! Let us know once there are videos to buy, and how to pay -- looking forward to it! (It's always great when personality shines through)
        Sounds good! Next time we go out for a lil car adventure we'll be sure to take some photos and maybe some videos 🀭

Comment

• d_looner
          Mass Popper
          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Geoff Robinson
          Just a note about blowing up balloons in your car, If you have a lot of balloons to inflate you may want to consider a electric balloon pump,
          230v AC You will need a inverter at least 1,000 watt output.
          Good idea! We have one for at home when we fill our room, but usually in the car we blow them all up by mouth.. it's more fun that way πŸ˜„

Comment

• dawgbone818
            • May 2022

[QUOTE=d_looner;n159209]Thought I'd share some photos from one of our balloon nights in the car! e_looner

First couple of photos are my girlfriend and the Tuftex 11" that she blew up.. she's ridiculously fearless!!

A girlfriend who's "ridiculously fearless" of blowing to pop balloons!!!! You are my new hero!!

Comment

• d_looner
              Mass Popper
              • Feb 2019

[QUOTE=dawgbone818;n159633]
              Thought I'd share some photos from one of our balloon nights in the car! e_looner

First couple of photos are my girlfriend and the Tuftex 11" that she blew up.. she's ridiculously fearless!!

A girlfriend who's "ridiculously fearless" of blowing to pop balloons!!!! You are my new hero!!
              Don't you worry, I'm ecstatic to have her by my side.. you best believe I'm putting a ring on her finger ASAP πŸ˜‚ she's the most amazing woman I've ever met!

Comment

• johndinga
                • Jul 2021

I'd be up for paying for more pics

Comment

• JCB
                  • Feb 2021

We'd also keep it innocent if we were in public, I think that's the most respectful way to go about it when surrounded by other people.

That's a very good idea! We have a vibrator that will "stay in" and sit on the feel good part of my girlfriend (if you catch my drift haha). It can be remotely controlled so perhaps I'll pitch this idea to e_looner and see what she thinks!
                  Good, Good, Good Vibrations . . . πŸ˜ƒπŸŽˆ

Comment

• d_looner
                    Mass Popper
                    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by johndinga
                    I'd be up for paying for more pics
                    Sounds good! Once we have more photos and we've figured out the best platform and way to sell them + the videos, I'll let everyone know on here!

So far it looks like we'll be going tomorrow night, plus we have a balloon weekend planned this week so there will be some photos and videos taken for sure! πŸ˜„

Comment

• d_looner
                      Mass Popper
                      • Feb 2019

Just thought I'd add, my partner e_looner and I are in a monogamous, loyal and exclusive relationship. In regards to receiving photos from others, we won't be accepting or interested in anything along those lines! But as I said earlier we are more than happy to sell photos and videos in the future!

The only form of payment for these videos and photos will be using whichever platform we decide to sell our content on.

We also ask that you respect our privacy with anything we post - we are both transparent and open about our looning here on this forum, but not open or transparent in other parts of our lives. (Eg. Family, friends, people we know are not aware of these aspects that we share as a couple).

So please respect our privacy, and most of all respect our transparency and willingness to create content for you guys to enjoy! This is something we've wanted to do for a long time, so your patience and respect will make this process more enjoyable and safe for us, and for you guys too ☺️☺️☺

​​​​​​(Anyone who distributes or shares our photos or videos or anything along those lines will be reported to the admins, and legal action may be executed!)

Comment

• d_looner
                        Mass Popper
                        • Feb 2019

Oh and I forgot to mention, we will be looning on the 12th of June, and the 15th / 16th of June - I hope you're all excited for the content we're going to capture this week!!!

Keep your eyes peeled for some teaser photos 🀭

Comment

• Kitten
                          • Jul 2023

Just thought I'd add, my partner e_looner and I are in a monogamous, loyal and exclusive relationship. In regards to receiving photos from others, we won't be accepting or interested in anything along those lines! But as I said earlier we are more than happy to sell photos and videos in the future!

The only form of payment for these videos and photos will be using whichever platform we decide to sell our content on.

We also ask that you respect our privacy with anything we post - we are both transparent and open about our looning here on this forum, but not open or transparent in other parts of our lives. (Eg. Family, friends, people we know are not aware of these aspects that we share as a couple).

So please respect our privacy, and most of all respect our transparency and willingness to create content for you guys to enjoy! This is something we've wanted to do for a long time, so your patience and respect will make this process more enjoyable and safe for us, and for you guys too ☺️☺️☺

​​​​​(Anyone who distributes or shares our photos or videos or anything along those lines will be reported to the admins, and legal action may be executed!)
                          Just bare in mind once something is uploaded to the internet, there's no easy way to remove it. People will share stuff and steal your media. It's been happening since the dawn of the internet. I've heard horror stories from people who did something similar.
                          There's a couple at my local munch who sold a few videos and it got out. Was posted on free websites and it was a pain to get taken down. Even after it did, people saved it so it will always be on someone's hard drive and uploaded elsewhere.
                          My partner did photography and said she put invisible watermarks that can be traced on all her photos. There will always be ways around it though.
                          Never upload anything you wouldn't want the general public seeing. If someone recognises you, it can potentially be used as blackmail. I'm super cautious about uploading anything anywhere because the stories I've heard. Think it through thoroughly before deciding if it's worth the risk.

Comment

• Bobywan
                            • Sep 2012

Oh and I forgot to mention, we will be looning on the 12th of June, and the 15th / 16th of June - I hope you're all excited for the content we're going to capture this week!!!

Keep your eyes peeled for some teaser photos 🀭
                            I'm so keen to hear how these sessions go!

Comment

• d_looner
                              Mass Popper
                              • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Kitten

Just bare in mind once something is uploaded to the internet, there's no easy way to remove it. People will share stuff and steal your media. It's been happening since the dawn of the internet. I've heard horror stories from people who did something similar.
                              There's a couple at my local munch who sold a few videos and it got out. Was posted on free websites and it was a pain to get taken down. Even after it did, people saved it so it will always be on someone's hard drive and uploaded elsewhere.
                              My partner did photography and said she put invisible watermarks that can be traced on all her photos. There will always be ways around it though.
                              Never upload anything you wouldn't want the general public seeing. If someone recognises you, it can potentially be used as blackmail. I'm super cautious about uploading anything anywhere because the stories I've heard. Think it through thoroughly before deciding if it's worth the risk.
                              This pretty much sums up our concerns for posting and selling stuff on the internet.. there's obviously no guarantee that it wouldn't get shared! But thankyou for the insight, I will be sure to keep all of this in mind.

I'm hoping that by only including very innocent balloon play, no nudity or explicit videos or photos it'll keep it quite simple and if the worst ever happened, it wouldn't be super detrimental to our identity or relationships.

But we will definitely be thinking everything through beforehand! We're still excited but definitely need to approach it in the most mature and safe way possible πŸ˜„

Comment

• d_looner
                                Mass Popper
                                • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Bobywan

I'm so keen to hear how these sessions go!
                                As am I! Can't wait to watch her blow up all of her balloons soooo big and tight.. I'm sure she's going to make me blow them up even bigger.. probably even a little bit too big 🀭

Comment

Working...