Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d_looner
    Mass Popper
    • Feb 2019

Late Night Balloon Fun (In The Car) With My Girlfriend! *Photos Included ;)*

Thought I'd share some photos from one of our balloon nights in the car! e_looner

First couple of photos are my girlfriend and the Tuftex 11" that she blew up.. she's ridiculously fearless!!

And some other photos of some of the balloons we used to fill the car

Anyone else enjoy balloon fun in the car? We find it more intimate as it's easier to fill the car and be absolutely surrounded whilst we fuck.. plus having balloon confetti shower us after doing a B2P whilst giving each other head is a huuuuge turn on for both of us.

There's something so fun about these nights in the car! If anyone wants more photos I'd be happy to post them
    Attached Files
  • d_looner
    Mass Popper
    • Feb 2019

On a side note.. if anyone wants more photos of my partner e_looner or myself blowing up balloons please let me know! She always manages to blow them up sooooo big

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

I wanna fill my car up with balloons and have a lot of fun. Those photos are great more pics would be appreciated. The next car I buy I'm definitely going to try and get something with a more roomy interior for looner purposes

Comment

• d_looner
        Mass Popper
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Dude1234
        I wanna fill my car up with balloons and have a lot of fun. Those photos are great more pics would be appreciated. The next car I buy I'm definitely going to try and get something with a more roomy interior for looner purposes
        It's great fun! Definitely try it once you get something roomier. My car isn't large per say but it's fairly roomy, enough for us to have some fun in the back. We could probably get at least 30-40 balloons in there if we really tried haha.

Can definitely get some more photos โ˜บ๏ธ

Comment

• RubberRider297
          Intimate Rider
          • Apr 2024

Awwwww soooo amazinggg!!! ๐Ÿ˜
          That looks like so much fun! I would love to see more ๐Ÿฅฐ! But only if youโ€™d like to share of course ๐Ÿ˜…

Comment

• d_looner
            Mass Popper
            • Feb 2019

Originally posted by RubberRider297
            Awwwww soooo amazinggg!!! ๐Ÿ˜
            That looks like so much fun! I would love to see more ๐Ÿฅฐ! But only if youโ€™d like to share of course ๐Ÿ˜…
            Haha thankyou!! It is so much fun, we do it regularly every week, especially because we have other people living with us.. so it's our little balloon escape every week ๐Ÿ˜

I definitely can! It won't be anything explicit but I'm more than happy to share some photos of us as we do some B2Ps + all the balloons that we fill the car with!

Comment

• RubberRider297
              Intimate Rider
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by d_looner

Haha thankyou!! It is so much fun, we do it regularly every week, especially because we have other people living with us.. so it's our little balloon escape every week ๐Ÿ˜

I definitely can! It won't be anything explicit but I'm more than happy to share some photos of us as we do some B2Ps + all the balloons that we fill the car with!
              Every week?! Ohhh wow, that must be incredible! I bet you both look forward to it every week ๐Ÿคญ

Yayyy! And I wasnโ€™t expecting anything to personal or intimate, so thatโ€™s alright (:

Comment

• d_looner
                Mass Popper
                • Feb 2019

Originally posted by RubberRider297

Every week?! Ohhh wow, that must be incredible! I bet you both look forward to it every week ๐Ÿคญ

Yayyy! And I wasnโ€™t expecting anything to personal or intimate, so thatโ€™s alright (:
                Haha yep! We both get so excited when Wednesdays and Saturdays come around.. its one of the best balloon times we have together!

The next time we have a lil adventure I'll be sure to take some more photos

Comment

• Kitten
                  • Jul 2023

Balloon fun in the car is great. We also do it fairly regularly. Although we find naughty stuff can be a bit awkward in the car as there's not a lot of room. It's definitely not as smooth as in the movies.
                  I do love filling the confined space with balloons though.
                  Also, I hope your partner is okay with you uploading photos of her on here.

Comment

• d_looner
                    Mass Popper
                    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Kitten
                    Balloon fun in the car is great. We also do it fairly regularly. Although we find naughty stuff can be a bit awkward in the car as there's not a lot of room. It's definitely not as smooth as in the movies.
                    I do love filling the confined space with balloons though.
                    Also, I hope your partner is okay with you uploading photos of her on here.
                    It is good fun hey! Sometimes it can be a bit awkward I agree.. especially as I am 6ft 7 and she is about 5ft 7, it can be a little bit crowded ๐Ÿ˜‚

But having the confined space filled to the brim with really tight balloons is amazing!

Yes she is more than okay! We take photos and videos of each other often with balloons, and have discussed posting on here as well as selling some clips in the future too.

We have a lot of tattoos so it's hard sometimes posting photos of her (or me) without it becoming too easy to identify us for anyone we might know! But she picked the photos to post and we are both in a mutual agreement on what gets shared โ˜บ๏ธ

Comment

• e_looner
                      B2P Queen ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                      • Mar 2024

I love our balloon fun baby ๐Ÿ–ค d_looner

Comment

• d_looner
                        Mass Popper
                        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by e_looner
                        I love our balloon fun baby ๐Ÿ–ค d_looner
                        I can't wait to watch you blow all the balloons up until they pop again! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ–ค

Comment

• Kitten
                          • Jul 2023

Sounds like you both are enjoying it. We don't often fill the car like that because it often gets very hot and sweaty inside and all the pieces are a pain to clean. The memory is always better than the experience for me. I do love causally blowing one up until it bursts while we're out and about in the car though.

Comment

• e_looner
                            B2P Queen ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
                            • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Kitten
                            Sounds like you both are enjoying it. We don't often fill the car like that because it often gets very hot and sweaty inside and all the pieces are a pain to clean. The memory is always better than the experience for me. I do love causally blowing one up until it bursts while we're out and about in the car though.
                            Itโ€™s so worth the mess though, we usually try to vacuum the car afterwards, but lately have been a bit lazy ๐Ÿ˜‚ I find it adds to the excitement, knowing that there are little balloon scraps over the car while we go about our day to day lives!

Comment

• Kitten
                              • Jul 2023

Originally posted by e_looner

Itโ€™s so worth the mess though, we usually try to vacuum the car afterwards, but lately have been a bit lazy ๐Ÿ˜‚ I find it adds to the excitement, knowing that there are little balloon scraps over the car while we go about our day to day lives!
                              I like that too, but my partner isn't quite as enthusiastic about having her car covered in pieces of balloon ๐Ÿ˜† It's not too bad this time of year. Hasn't been too hot yet. It's not very fun in the summer (although the balloons seem to stretch more in the heat)

Comment

Working...