Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chevyhellraiser
    • Jun 2019

Found some random balloons

I saw these in a field, amazingly ony 2 had popped that I could see. Took them home to enjoy later.
    Attached Files
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Good save!

Comment

• oisac4430
      • May 2023

Great find!!

Comment

• FunLooner
        • Dec 2019

Today I was leaving the gym and what would you know some balloons tangled in the fence I ended up taking them and saving them for future fun! Need ideas of what to do with them
        Attached Files

Comment

• phenix
          • Jan 2021

Today I passed by one of the houses and found this on the path...
          It felt like he was at least 17". I'll try to inflate it tomorrow morning.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Nickloon
            • Jul 2022

I don't want to spoil the fun but is it just me who considers randomly found balloons as something disgusting and would never take them home for some fun?

Comment

• oisac4430
              • May 2023

Originally posted by phenix
              Today I passed by one of the houses and found this on the path...
              It felt like he was at least 17". I'll try to inflate it tomorrow morning.
              Woah that is a great find! It's not often you find larger balloons, I've only ever come across smaller 10-12" loons in the wild. Have you tried to re-inflate it again?

Comment

• oisac4430
                • May 2023

Originally posted by Nickloon
                I don't want to spoil the fun but is it just me who considers randomly found balloons as something disgusting and would never take them home for some fun?
                Yeah, I can appreciate that. Though oddly, if I were to find used balloons in the wild that were dirty (lip marks or breath/spit inside) I would find it a bigger turn-on than finding a clean balloon that nobody else has used (although I would use a pump if reinflating a dirty balloon found on the ground). I think it's because of the idea that I'm getting to keep and save a balloon that someone else at one point had been blowing up and potentially wanted to pop, which for me is a big turn-on.

Comment

• JCB
                  • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Nickloon
                  Maybe some drunk has randomly urinated over it seriously unless others think my comment is just taking the piss

Comment

• Chevyhellraiser
                    • Jun 2019

I agree about them not being clean, and I don't know why but I would much rather have a balloon that I rescued than a new one. It's a major turn on. I untied them and saved them for later. Those are both awesome finds.

Comment

• Nickloon
                      • Jul 2022

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to judge anyone's fetish. Have fun, be safe.

Comment

• FunLooner
                        • Dec 2019

I save them and usually use the helium tank or the pump to fill them up

Comment

• phenix
                          • Jan 2021

Originally posted by oisac4430

Woah that is a great find! It's not often you find larger balloons, I've only ever come across smaller 10-12" loons in the wild. Have you tried to re-inflate it again?
                          Of course, I'll try to reinflate it again and post photos.

It looks almost new! 👍🏻
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Danniballoon
                            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Chevyhellraiser
                            I agree about them not being clean, and I don't know why but I would much rather have a balloon that I rescued than a new one. It's a major turn on. I untied them and saved them for later. Those are both awesome finds.
                            Me too. I would have taken them home and had a good ride on them

Comment

• 7balloon
                              One of the First Online
                              • Dec 2018

If "scoring", "rescuing", "getting balloons for free" is something you like, please do a search for that on the forum. there have been some good posts on it. If you have questions, ask here.

Comment

Working...