Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite

I'm going to Re Inflate it this Wednesday the Biggest it's ever been & see what happens. I'm going to get a picture of it before it bursts. (And After)

Did it survive for another ride or did it burst?

Comment

• grizzleylooner
      • Aug 2023

I bought a couple of TT36 and I can't get them to stretch like that. There's a thread somewhere on here about "new tuftex suck" which sadly seems to be true...
      Was absolutely rock hard by the time it got to 36", I was amazed it didn't burst as soon as I put any weight on, but it survived a gentle ride. It's been reinflated to the max, ridden, and deflated 4 times now and is maybe 37"

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
        • Apr 2023

Originally posted by grizzleylooner
        I bought a couple of TT36 and I can't get them to stretch like that. There's a thread somewhere on here about "new tuftex suck" which sadly seems to be true...
        Was absolutely rock hard by the time it got to 36", I was amazed it didn't burst as soon as I put any weight on, but it survived a gentle ride. It's been reinflated to the max, ridden, and deflated 4 times now and is maybe 37"
        All I can say is what I'm currently using. I just got 10 new 32" in. Maybe they'll be different. I don't know yet.
        I Still have Cattex 36" Marble Agate balloons but those are $7/balloon.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
          • Aug 2023

How big did you get it before it finally burst?
          Mine only got to around 40" after 6-7 rides then burst as soon as I lay on it the next time

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
            • Apr 2023

I haven't looked in a couple weeks. Hopefully I ride it again on Wednesday night. I'll take pictures how BIG it is.

Comment

• RubberRider297
              Intimate Rider
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
              It Finally Burst!
              I aired it up to "58 inches right to its Bursting Point. I put my Twink inside and Mounted it. I had a nice, long, pleasant, blissful ride. I could just feel it getting ready to burst. I took a beautiful pin and Gently started letting air out of the Balloon. Each time I aired off I came hardener into the Balloon! The Big Balloon started loosing more air than I was letting out with the pin. I heard it "Bubbling" as I felt it getting softer & smaller. I started pricking it with my pin trying to frantically burst it. It tore open with me inside it and gently made a quiet "Poof" and sent me crashing down on my big bed! What a rush! I was a soaking wet mess!
              What should I do with the remains of the Balloon? I was thinking just randomly dropping it somewhere?
              Ohh wow! That must have felt amazing to have your dick inside such a beautiful big balloon! I wish I could insert myself into such a gigantic loon ☺️. And I bet it enjoyed the feeling of your cum being shot inside it! I’m happy you had a good time with it, not just this session, but any previous sessions you’ve had with it (I mean, those gorgeous stains say it all 🤭). As for what to do with it, I’m not exactly sure how good it would be to drop off the remains at some random location. If it was me, I would just keep the shards so I can rub them against myself from time to time, maybe even sleep with them in my undies. Or if you want something fun, I just thought of the idea of cutting up the shards into little bits of latex confetti that you can put into another one of your balloons. That way when you pop another one, it’s even more extravagant, and it reminds you of any memories you’ve had with this balloon 😁

Comment

Working...