X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sit2Pop
    Certified Looner
    • Oct 2023

What happened to Blown2Bits videos?

Earlier, I decided to look at his channel to watch some b2ps, but then all his videos were missing, and he even had a blank google letter pfp. Did he get hacked, or did he get taken down? Maybe it could even just be my YouTube app glitching and not showing him properly. I did double check and yeah, this is still the case.
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

I think blown2bits himself would be most suited to answer your question. However, I also noticed the same, and he had a community post for a few days explaining why - mostly financial related.

I used to watch his videos in order to get an idea of how big a particular balloon could get since I'm phobic. But now I watch a channel called "NightOwl" instead.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
      • Jun 2020

Gee, what a shame that he had to delete his videos. I really liked his B2p videos of various balloons. I hope the best for him.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

I can totally understand the financial issue of buying more balloons to make new videos but confused as to how deleting all his old videos benefitted him financially?

But I wish him all the best for the future.

Comment

• scamper
          • Jul 2016

I remember one of his post on discord. I think his idea was more towards creating and monetizing his channel than balloons. He was too much of a niche product.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎