X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makopop
    • Oct 2022

Snapchat Group chat maximum age is 21

Hello Everyone, I would like to make a Snapchat group chat with the maximum age being 21. If you want to be apart of it add my Snapchat [removed]. I will verify that you are not above the maximum age and then will add you to the groupchat. Also feel free to comment down below if you have added me. This group chat will allow pictures of peoples balloons to be sent to, conversations and questions. Anyone under the age of 21 is welcome
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Are you sure this is a good idea? The total number of looners or people who just enjoy balloons in this world is massive. To restrict the age to 21 would make it a fairly small group and could lead to under age minors joining. DANGEROUS!

Comment

• aron_crow
      • May 2020

Yeah, if it was over 21 it would be much better and far more safer for younger audience

Comment

• Makopop
        • Oct 2022

Originally posted by Nopops4me
        Are you sure this is a good idea? The total number of looners or people who just enjoy balloons in this world is massive. To restrict the age to 21 would make it a fairly small group and could lead to under age minors joining. DANGEROUS!
        There is nothing sexual in this chat, and no minors will be added

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

This seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Soon chat will inevitably become sexual in nature because...its a fetish. If there are people aged up to 21 and also people under 16 then...
          Last edited by AJK64; 01-11-2023, 17:48.

Comment

• loonlun
            • Mar 2021

Yeah that sounds like a bad idea.

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Seems a bit too risky as there's no way to properly vet people's age, so we can't let you promote this here.
              Vicci x

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍