Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: Ever been caught?

My parents know about my balloon interests, but I still have to be discreet about it because they don't quite approve, and it's still really embarrassing to have them walk in with me naked on a balloon. I have to do it when nobody's home or late at night. Which I why I have to avoid popping even more than I already would. My siblings have also found my stach a few times. I had to get better at hiding them.

Comment

• thevinylrider
      • Apr 2016

My aunt, she was really sly about it. walked in moms master unsuite bath shed been using and saw me hot tub riding a whale. teased me a bit then bobbed my whale up an down to make me freak a little. promised not 2 tell...bit freaky herself.

Comment

• gabrielooner
        • Jul 2016

Maybe, but I'm not sure. Getting doing actual balloon "stuff" no, but once someone found one of my stored videos on the computer (just one, because the file name was too big and it couldn't be moved, after a backup). I just heard from the bath "What is this? I don't use much this computer, so I don't know". I was expecting him to ask me what was that, but thankfully he didn't.

I also sometimes accidentally let my cum hit the bathroom floor or mat sometimes, but nobody ever asked anything (I tried to clean / hide when that happened, so).

My mother knows about my fetish because I told her about it (went fine), however, despite that, she never entered the room or asked me to "show" how it is. Still, can't buy much of a variation since it's extremely difficult finding some good brands around here, and can't always buy from the Internet.

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by gabrielooner
          Maybe, but I'm not sure. Getting doing actual balloon "stuff" no, but once someone found one of my stored videos on the computer (just one, because the file name was too big and it couldn't be moved, after a backup). I just heard from the bath "What is this? I don't use much this computer, so I don't know". I was expecting him to ask me what was that, but thankfully he didn't.

I also sometimes accidentally let my cum hit the bathroom floor or mat sometimes, but nobody ever asked anything (I tried to clean / hide when that happened, so).

My mother knows about my fetish because I told her about it (went fine), however, despite that, she never entered the room or asked me to "show" how it is. Still, can't buy much of a variation since it's extremely difficult finding some good brands around here, and can't always buy from the Internet.
          You know, I think most mothers wouldn't go and ask for their child to "show" them...

Comment

• gabrielooner
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by OverTheTop
            You know, I think most mothers wouldn't go and ask for their child to "show" them...
            Or most of them wouldn't agree with the fetish in the first place

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

I don't see the point in telling them at all. They really don't want to know about your sexual fetishes. Unless you are caught don't tell them.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

I think I was caught out a few times during my teen years and whilst still living at home, first time I'd got a smallish 36 inch beach ball inflated tighly underneath my t shirt, my bedroom door shut much quicker than it opened, but I just didn't have the time to deflate it and chuck it across my room so I just froze as the door opened before me!

The second time I got caught a few months later my mother knocked, n walked in whilst I was laying down flat on my bed with a large valentines heart inflatable, inflated underneath a nylon cagoule I was wearing.... Firstly the bloody thing creaked and squeaked so loudly with even the very slightest of movement, secondly I just couldn't get myself sat upright if I ever wanted too. She must have saw more than an eyeful, but just closed my door again. It was an awkward moment, but surprisingly nothing was said around the dinner table, but she must have been mulling things over as a few days later- I got the full 'Spanish Inquisition' treatment- but despite all that I just never said a word.... It was fairly self explanatory. I was so glad when I got the chance to move out n rent a place when I hit 21... No more hiding stuff away afterwards, no more fear of being caught- but then it was the fear element that made these secret play sessions so much more fun!

Comment

• Loonerportland
                  • Aug 2016

I have had a few close calls. I remember when I was 16-17 I had this red balloon. It was a 12" but I had blown it up so many times it got HUGE...well past 16". One night, late, it blew with a huge BANG. My mom came downstairs and asked "what's going on down there??" I replied "I'm just watching tv". She said, "I thought I heard an explosion or bang". I replied "must have been the tv or outside". She went back to bed and I took an hour to let my blood pressure go down.

Comment

• Ryan556
                    • Sep 2016

I've had some close calls of parents coming home early when I was a teen but I always managed to deflate whatever balloons I had and hide them. However about 2 years ago I got caught by my older brother while I was "playing" with some 12in.. he walked out and never said anything and acted like it never happened. Needless to say I've started to have more caution when I play but luckily my older brother moved a few months ago so now I get all the time in the world to play with whatever I have in my collection without getting caught.

Comment

• marja

Since I hit puberty I had balloons in my room, clearly visible. Officially only as decoration, but in practice I used them for other things as well.
                      But since they were for decoration, they need to be replaced every now and then. So it was natural to be inflating balloons and even popping them. I guess my parents never thought of anything.
                      When I was living in a student house, I used the same trick: to have inflated balloons in your room, nobody cares. It also allowed me to play with the balloons (I could lock my door) when other people were in the house. Nobody would be bothered by a pop.
                      So in that sense I was never caught.
                      But I have had someone ask if "I like balloons more than normal". So she kind of guessed right about my fetish, but she wasn't bothered by it.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by marja
                        Since I hit puberty I had balloons in my room, clearly visible. Officially only as decoration, but in practice I used them for other things as well.
                        But since they were for decoration, they need to be replaced every now and then. So it was natural to be inflating balloons and even popping them. I guess my parents never thought of anything.
                        When I was living in a student house, I used the same trick: to have inflated balloons in your room, nobody cares. It also allowed me to play with the balloons (I could lock my door) when other people were in the house. Nobody would be bothered by a pop.
                        So in that sense I was never caught.
                        But I have had someone ask if "I like balloons more than normal". So she kind of guessed right about my fetish, but she wasn't bothered by it.
                        I wish I had thought of that... And maybe been a little more careful to not get caught.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                          • Oct 2019

My college roommate and I walked in on each other multiple times while we were doing sex things. Once she forgot to knock and caught me taking my jeans off in front of one of my giant balloons o_o; . Another time I walked in on her getting naked in front of someone else. We accidentally walked in on each other so often that we made a sign on our door which says "knock first" on one side, in which we flip whenever one of us are masturbating/having sex.
                          *notices bulge*

Comment

• somerando
                            • Feb 2020

Originally posted by lilolover82
                            as stated earlier growing up I had stashes discovered..always awkward.

then when my step sister found out I enjoyed playing with them and riding them down, she poked an insane amount of holes in them so they'd lose air extremely quickly. it was never enjoyable.
                            Damn that sounds like it really sucks. I understand feeling weird about it but your step-sister went way overboard with poking holes in your balloons (especially if they were bigger and more expensive).

Comment

• somerando
                              • Feb 2020

I've been lucky enough to have never been caught (I always make sure that I'll have at least an hour home alone before even thinking about blowing up balloons), but there have been a few times where a family member came home early and almost caught me in a *very* embarrassing situation.

Comment

• AlvaroPinarello
                                • Apr 2020

Hi! New member here.

About 14 years ago when I was also 14yo, I was doing homework with a friend at my house. He was using my computer and while looking for information on the internet, the browser autocompleted the search bar and it displayed a balloon fetish videos website (incognito mode still didn’t exist). I quickly closed the window, but he had enough time to catch it was something erotic related with balloons and he wanted to see it.
                                I was drafted to show him anything and the best option I thought of was a Lexi video in Youtube, little dressed. My friend was disappointed and found it too mild, “she only shows her butt”. Luckily, he did not give more importance and I learnt to clean the searching history.

Also, about three years ago, a morning in my father’s house when he was out the whole weekend, I left an inflated 14” balloon on my bed and went out cycling. When I returned home I found out the cleaning lady had come outside his common scheduled day and had already cleaned my room, so she had seen the loon. I wish she didn’t relate it to anything kinky.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎