Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • someloonerguy
    • Aug 2016

Linden Twixit Clips

So I have possible plans to put a lady friend inside of a climb in balloon in the near future. Ideally I'd like for her to be able to move around like a hamster ball so I need a clip. Trouble is the clips I have are all too small. I've found what looks like the same style of clip that our typical balloon clips are and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

9.5 inches is plenty well more than big enough for use with my climb in balloons I believe, I'll need to measure the neck again.
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Linden Twixit Clips

Originally posted by someloonerguy
    So I have possible plans to put a lady friend inside of a climb in balloon in the near future. Ideally I'd like for her to be able to move around like a hamster ball so I need a clip. Trouble is the clips I have are all too small. I've found what looks like the same style of clip that our typical balloon clips are and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

9.5 inches is plenty well more than big enough for use with my climb in balloons I believe, I'll need to measure the neck again.
    I've used their smaller clips and they work great - easy to open/shut, affordable, and durable. I've used the small, medium, and large ones, which work for everything up to a GL1200 with ease.

Comment

• someloonerguy
      • Aug 2016

Re: Linden Twixit Clips

Thanks guys <3

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢