Go on confess- What's the most futile thing you've attempted with a baloon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Go on confess- What's the most futile thing you've attempted with a baloon?

Mine was last night..... Started to mouth inflate a GL1200. An hour later..... Naa, let it zip off around the room n went to sleep
  • CookieMonster
    • Dec 2016

Re: Go on confess- What's the most futile thing you've attempted with a baloon?

Mine was blowing up a Q24 today actually, yes a prised possession and got a text and read the text next thing i know Kaboom..... me forgot to turn the pump off.... Now im a Q24 down only have 2 left..... Sobs....

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by CookieMonster
      Mine was blowing up a Q24 today actually, yes a prised possession and got a text and read the text next thing i know Kaboom..... me forgot to turn the pump off.... Now im a Q24 down only have 2 left..... Sobs....
      Solution: Only blow them up by mouth. Much harder to read a text while still blowing it up.

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I’ve done that..... left an 36inch round inflating on an electric pump whilst answering the door and whilst I was signing for a neighbours parcel- “BOOM” it was game over for that loon n the look on this guy’s face stood on my doorstep was priceless!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎