Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fastlooner
    • Oct 2017

Giant Weather Balloons

Recently I've been curious about using a giant latex weather balloon (7-8 feet). I'm not entirely sure where to buy one though since they're not sold on fetish sites like balloons united. Have any of you used giant balloons like these before? What was it like? Where did you buy it from? Thanks
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: Giant Weather Balloons

I'd recommend googling it, but you should find them at scientific supply stores.

When I looked I saw them as cheap as six dollard for a ten gram one... don't know how big that translates to though.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Cloudburster’s are good fun if you google for them

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

Actual weather balloons are super thin and pop easily. Look for cattex 72" or similar ones. They can take a lot and you don't have to be scared of a pop.
        In Germany U can get them from bärenballons(dot)de very cheap

Comment

• Danman1987
          • Nov 2012

Qualatex cloudbusters are awesome too. Last wednesday I inflated an inflatable beehive and inflated a cloudbuster with me inside. Amazing feeling when the balloon inflates slowly against your body and squish you against the inflatable pillows.

Comment

• someloonerguy
            • Aug 2016

I've got some 300 gram Weather Balloons (burst diameter is rated to be around 12ft). They are VERY soft and, as a result, can and will pop easily at full size. They are not suitable for riding since any size where they can handle any sort of rough handling they have no resistance to them, so you just sink in.

But! On the other hand, that's also what makes them amazing. The very soft feel of the latex is sensual heaven on the skin and sinking into one without clothes on feels heavenly, like plunging into a giant hug.

Comment

• fastlooner
              • Oct 2017

It's disappointing to hear how fragile weather balloons are.
              As a non-popper I was hoping for a giant balloon that I could get rough with.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                • Jan 2017

Cattex 44" and 55" might be what you're looking for then.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Weather balloons are fun, as posted above you can sink down into them and they’ll just swallow you up and hug you..... the flip side is they are very weak for this (but they’re specifically designed to be very light and provide great lift. Not for being able to withstand having it’s arse ragged off

Qualatex Cloudburster’s are quite tough though (compaired to a genuine weather balloon) but are somewhat expensive. The last couple I purchased were like £27 GBP each for their 8.5 ft models. As also said previously though Caltex’s rounds are a good substitute (if somewhat smaller.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎