X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Balloon Popping Fun

Penny lee is in a very sexy tight black shiny outfit and plays around with some large balloons, rubbing her finger nails all over them and rubbing them all over her body. Enjoying the feel ad the noise it makes.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18568043.gif

Penny lee is in a very sexy tight black shiny outfit and plays around with some large balloons, rubbing her finger nails all over them and rubbing them all over her body. Enjoying the feel ad the noise it makes.

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Sarah B2P a Green 16" Rifco

Sarah will now B2P a green 16" Rifco, outdoors. She blows it quickly, the neck gets big! The noise is awesome, and so is her reaction to the bang! Awesome B2P action!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18473895.gif

Sarah will now B2P a green 16" Rifco, outdoors. She blows it quickly, the neck gets big! The noise is awesome, and so is her reaction to the bang! Awesome B2P action!

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Ashlynn Blows a Chinese Hot Water Bottle

Ashlynn is aware that hot water bottle inflation serves as a kind of initiation ritual at the Lab, and she wants to get some experience with one before she has to do it in front of other people. She examines the rubber vessel, and casually tries to expand it with her breath...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ChineseHwb.gif

Ashlynn is aware that hot water bottle inflation serves as a kind of initiation ritual at the Lab, and she wants to get some experience with one before she has to do it in front of other people.  She examines the rubber vessel, and casually tries to expand it with her breath.  As usually happens, she is unable to form a good seal, and is too nervous about having it that close to her face.  Plus, she wants to see for herself exactly how much pressure it really requires, after seeing various "strongmen" on the internet claim that it requires hundreds of PSI.  So she attaches it to her mouthpiece tube, takes a deep breath, puffs up her *amazing* and super-cute balloon cheeks, and starts the air in.  She quickly relaxes and makes it look easy.  Midway through the process, she pauses to put on the safety glasses that she has been staring at nervously, after forgetting to put them on at the beginning.   She perseveres, and is rewarded with a very energetic explosion.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Sexy schoolgirl SQUEEZE AND CLAMP

Order: "you sexy look school girl sexy panties between pussy lips and between butt...big whit sock..and sexy shoes high heels..squeeze and clamp various objets betwen you sexy thighs..ONLY STANDING POSITIONS...shooting face and back..you very very open thighs before squeeze for placement objets MAXIMUM TOP OF THE THIGHS..and squeeze between your thighs sexy positions legs..and sexy language..look i am squeeze objets between my thighs..i am very very open m thighs for very nice squeeze between my thighs etc..objets. baby doll...teddy bear..little inflatable ballon or other objets your imagination"

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ND%20CLAMP.gif

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Kim Sit to Pop 12 Balloons in the Storage Room

We were at the storage room in company I used to work, and Kim will sit to pop on 12 balloons! Fast clip, loud booms, good action! She actually enjoy to do that!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18554091.gif

We were at the storage room in company I used to work, and Kim will sit to pop on 12 balloons! Fast clip, loud booms, good action! She actually enjoy to do that! Balloons include: 9x printed 9-11", a printed 16" punchball, a green 17" BSA and a red 16" Sempertex. Enjoy!

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

AJ Blows a Cattex 19 to Bursting

AJ wants to inflate a balloon while sitting, and even bouncing, on it, to see whether she can.
              Warning: Keep finger on mute button to be ready for what happens after it pops. You'll thank me later.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...19BlowRide.gif

AJ wants to inflate a balloon while sitting, and even bouncing, on it, to see whether she can.Warning: Keep finger on mute button to be ready for what happens after it pops.  You'll thank me later.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

FIRST BLOW TO POP BALLOONS

The sweet Beatriz Gotti is ready to pop balloons for the first time. She uses her beatiful feet and legs to blow them, also she sits on the balloons to pop. Then watch Beatriz puff up her cheeks and inflate her balloons by blowing them up until they pop in her face.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loon%20pop.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

I pump my brother to POP

I'm sitting at home reading "IT", my brother tells me that he would like to see me swell something with the "foot pump" because he loves to see me when I make a foot pumping. I remain shocked and say no, he's crazy, I do not want do it, then I change my mind, just because it's my little brother...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lloni003-1.gif

Sono a casa seduta a leggere "IT", mio fratello mi dice che gli piacerebbe tanto vedermi gonfiare qualcosa con la pompa a soffietto perché ama vedermi pompare con il piede. Io rimango allibita e gli dico di no, che è impazzito, non ne ho voglia, poi cambio idea, giusto perché è il mio fratellino! Allora per prima cosa gonfio il cuscino del materassino, poi ho voglia di fare scoppiare qualcosa (anche se mio fratello non vuole, ha paura degli scoppi) e prendo i palloncini. D'altronde siamo in tema, io stavo leggendo proprio di IT il clown con i suoi palloncini! Lo costringo a guardarmi gonfiare il palloncino fino a farlo scoppiare, pompando il pedale con i piedi velati dai collant e calzati dai sandali. Poi mi cambio le scarpe, mi metto un paio di sandali con la zeppa, e gonfio un altro palloncino fino a farlo scoppiare. Il mio fratellino gode nel vedermi pompare con il piede, però al tempo stesso è molto spaventato dagli scoppi. Io però sono sadica, e dopo averlo costretto ad assistere agli scoppi dei palloncini ora lo voglio punire, voglio trasformarlo in un palloncino lui stesso. Così godrà e avrà paura allo stesso tempo, nel guardarmi mentre lo gonfio fino a farlo scoppiare, con la pompa su per il culo. Ahahahah! Sono davvero sadica! Sono sadica proprio come IT il Clown E pomperò il mio fratellino fino a fargli fare un bel botto! BOOOM! Ahahaha! (audio in italiano) I'm sitting at home reading "IT", my step-brother tells me that he would like to see me swell something with the "foot pump" because he loves to see me when I make a foot pumping. I remain shocked and say no, he's crazy, I do not want do it, then I change my mind, just because it's my little step-brother! Then, for the first thing, I swollen the pillow of the air mattress, then I want to burst something (although my step-brother doesn't want to, he's afraid about explosions) and I take the balloons. Besides, we're on the right subject, I was just reading "IT" where there is Pennywise the clown and his balloons! I him to look at me when I swell the balloon until it bursts, pumping the pedal with my feet in mule sandals covered by sheer pantyhose. Then I change my shoes, I wear a pair of wedged sandals, and I pump another balloon until it POP. My step-brother enjoys seeing me pump with the foot, but at the same time is very scared by the explosions! But I am sadistic, and after having him to watching the balloons explosions, now I want to punish him, I will turn him into a balloon! So he will enjoy and be scared at the same time, watching me swollen himself until he bursts, with the pump up to the ass. Ahahaha! I am really sadistic! I am sadistic like Pennywise the clown. And I'll pump my little step-brother to make him a nice BANG! Ahahaha! (Italian audio)You can also enjoy with:Gonfio i palloncini e poi gonfio anche te fino a farti scoppiare - POV - Inflating balloons and you to popHai la pressione bassa amore? Ti gonfio dal culo come un pallone! - POV - I swollen you from ass like a balloon! 

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Kamila Second Pink Blow To Pop

If you liked Kamila's first pink blow to pop you will certainly love this second clip with a big pink balloon!

Great balloon action with this beautiful girl and a big bang at the end. Watch her quick reaction.

img - https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/37...nk+Blow+To+Pop

If you liked Kamila's first pink blow to pop you will certainly love this second clip with a big pink balloon!Great balloon action with this beautiful girl and a big bang at the end. Watch her quick reaction!
                    Last edited by ivyy; 07-11-2017, 20:35.

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Valyrie Lutka Accidental Balloon Popping Bloopers

A collection of Balloon Blooper scenes. Watch as Valyrie Lutka blows up balloons for her custom video and accidentally pops some and has an anxiety breakdown because she only has a set number of balloons for the custom and if she pops too many she won't be able to finish the custom.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18597593.gif

A collection of Balloon Blooper scenes. Watch as Valyrie Lutka blows up balloons for her custom video and accidentally pops some and has an anxiety breakdown because she only has a set number of balloons for the custom and if she pops too many she won't be able to finish the custom. This Clip Includes: B2P, Balloons, Bloopers, Popping Balloons, Blow to Pop, Crossed Legs Fetish, Foot Fetish 

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Liz Raimbow pop balloons enjoy

She want try ! is a real soddification, finally a girl who wants to jump balloons and is not afraid. Liz Raimbow is ready for pop ballons with her mout, and jumping without panties until strong pop.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...anakballs1.gif

She want try ! is a real soddification, finally a girl who wants to jump balloons and is not afraid. Liz Raimbow is ready for pop ballons with her mout, and jumping without panties until strong pop !!FULL HD ENG  This Video is FULL HD format 1920 x1080to buy iPhone/Mobile HD VERSION format 854x480 CLICK HERE. 

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Blow 2 POP on Kitty's Pussy! with Layla Moore & Kitty Come

Layla and Kitty are fooling around on the bed when Layla suggests they try something a bit different... and pulls out a balloon from her bra... Kitty is surprised, but agrees wanting to please Layla. Layla begins to inflate the balloons directly against her crotch! Kitty likes Layla's hot breath against her, and grinds her pussy against the well necked loon. Before long Layla has Kitty's panties off, and is inflating the balloons against her wet shaved pussy!!! This only intensifies the the sensations of Layla's hot inflation. Kitty is soaking wet and can't wait to feel it pop against her... This is REAL and HOT!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ome%20giff.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Alexis Balloon Pop Party

Now that Alexis is warmed up popping a bunch of balloons with her butt, she now gets creative. She pops the remaining the balloons in the room using her finger nails, some she cut the neck which causes them to fly around the room and pin pops others...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lParty2MOV.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Balloon play

I play with a pink balloon. I blow it, making the balloon bigger, and then i let the air run out. Sometimes i let the air go back into my mouth and my cheeks are getting puffier.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonplaygif.gif

I play with a pink balloon. I blow it, making the balloon bigger, and then i let the air run out. Sometimes i let the air go back into my mouth and my cheeks are getting puffier. 

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

pressure game

I really enjoy playing with my pretty soft rubber friends. Place your bets! What do you think, for how long, which balloon, will be able to withstand my weight when I sit on it before it breaks?

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ure%20game.gif

I really enjoy playing with my pretty soft rubber friends. Place your bets! What do you think, for how long, which balloon, will be able to withstand my weight when I sit on it before it breaks?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎