So folks, what do you usually get up to with your inflatables?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: So folks, what do you usually get up to with your inflatables?

Originally posted by scarlett francis
    Hi guys

I love inflatables because I love to control them and dominate them - I love the feeling of blowing them up, riding them, popping them in lots of different ways, standing on them, anything really!

I have a youtube page if you want to watch me and let me know what things you like and if you'd like to see me doing anything with inflatables!

this is the link to my page: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPkmjm4RKr4FQV2ZPk0AXQ

let me know what you think xxxx
    Control and dominate inflatables? That sounds amazing! Also, welcome to the site! I very much enjoyed your videos, would love to see you play with larger ones, like animal pooltoys (or even blow-up dolls, if you would be up for that...)
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• scarlett francis
      • Jun 2013

I'm glad you liked the videos I will be uploading some videos of me with pool toys soon and popping some with cigarettes if you like that too.

Looking forward to your comments on my future videos

Xxxx

Comment

• Banzure
        Inflater of Dolls
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by scarlett francis
        I'm glad you liked the videos I will be uploading some videos of me with pool toys soon and popping some with cigarettes if you like that too.

Looking forward to your comments on my future videos

Xxxx
        I like most popping, though over-inflating would have to be my favorite will be looking forward to those videos of you and pool toys alot!
        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Beach ball humper
          • May 2014

Can anyone advise me on the best glossy beach balls?

Comment

• Jkloon
            • Aug 2013

I love "doing" inflatables of all kinds. I love everything about them, but I especially love large ones. I prefer matte over glossy because I find it feels smoother and softer against my c*** and gets me off better. The sound of them squeking, feeling them stretch, blowing them up, the scent of new inflatables. All of it is amazingly exciting to me. Even popping every now and then.

Comment

• Beach ball humper
              • May 2014

Love bouncing on a shiny beach ball and humping seamless until I cum all over it

Comment

• avidpopper
                Ruthless popper
                • Jan 2014

I like popping my inflates.

Comment

• lilolover82
                  • Mar 2014

Poking a hole or holes and riding them down as they leak. If i find leaky inflatables during the summer that people leave behind that is even better.
                  Washington State, United States

Comment

• alexisrain
                    • Jun 2014

I just love inflatables.

I like blowing them up by mouth or pump. Bounce to pop, have sex on them. I do love the texture and the squeaky noises they make. I love sharing my fun on camera

Would love to chat with others . Nice to see i'm not alone
                    xxo
                    Alexis

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                      PVC Fetish
                      • Jan 2013

I have a fetish for objects made from soft, glossy/shiny, see-through PVC: raincoats, inflatable bubble furniture, water-walking/human hamster balls, and so on. My biggest inflatable is the Cupid's Love Pod.

Luckily, my girlfriend is more than willing to include PVC rainwear and inflatables in our lovemaking.

I like to wear several layers of clear PVC raincoats, with fully inflated PVC inflatable backpacks (similar to these: http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...showimage.html ) in between the raincoat layers until I resemble a PVC 'Michelin Man'. I place one fully inflated PVC backpack over my head and zip it up tightly, so that I am totally cocooned by PVC. Then I position myself on one of these glossy, clear bubble sofas (http://photos.ottsavings.com/photos/..._Red_Couch.jpg ) and relax for hours. I love not only the sensual texture of smooth, glossy and soft PVC against the skin, but also the creaks, squeaks, rustles and crackles produced when the PVC materials rub against each other.

I have never intentionally popped inflatables; I just don't see the point of it. I guess that I am a non-popper.
                      Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 01-07-2014, 14:41.
                      Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Magus Wolf
                        • Jul 2014

As a few others have mentioned, inflatables are quite a tactile fetish for me too, so to speak. I love the feeling of the tight vinyl against my skin, the squeaks they make when being bounced and ridden, and the smell of the toy as well.

I also love the naughty feeling I get knowing I'm not going to be deflating the toy through the valve, sharp object in hand, hearing it pierce through the doomed toy, followed by the sound of the air beginning to hissssss out, and sinking down into it as the vinyl grows softer and softer underneath me!

Comment

• Ash_738
                          • Jun 2013

I'm very much into inflation; I love to see inflatables and balloons being inflated by mouth (although more recently by compressor or high pressure pump also). There's something incredibly hot about a female with her lips pressed tightly around the valve of an inflatable or neck of a balloon blowing hard. I could probably class myself as having a blowing fetish as much as for the balloons and infatables themselves.

Of course I also like to blow them up myself, usually the bigger the better, and being that I'm a 'just one more breath' kinda guy, I frequently find myself torn between a mixture of excitement and disappointment as once again, the inflatable I'm blowing suddenly bursts and I'm left with a heap of deflated vinyl and that feeling of 'this is why you can't have nice things!'

That said, I don't usually set out to pop my inflatables, and try to keep them inflated for as long as possible, ready for whenever the feeling takes me. Like a lot of you guys have mentioned I get off on the sight, feel, smell and sound when I have them fully inflated and pressed up against me.

I guess the next step for me is to fully share the extent of my fetish with a partner. I did allude to it with a previous long term girlfriend, and we even fucked on pool toys a few times, but I never really went all the way. However having read a fair few 'success stories' on this and other forums I think I'll feel a lot more comfortable in future.
                          Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Jkloon
                            • Aug 2013

Yeah. Just recently my girlfriend let me fuck a balloon against her puss until she came. It was a big loon. At least 30 inches at the time.

Comment

• SoniaStrummFan217
                              • May 2012

For me, I tend to ride and bounce on mine. My favorite thing to do with them though is ride them down as they deflate. The sound of the air hissing out and the feeling of sinking into the toy as it gets softer and flatter really turns me on. I've gotten carried away before, like humping or trying to bounce as hard as I can on them, and this has sadly led to the demise to a few of my ride-ons. But yeah, I love getting to deflate them. And riding when as they deflate almost feels like the toy has started out strong, but is getting more and more tired as it loses air. Those thoughts and the actual sound and feeling of them deflating just drive me wild. I try to be careful not to get carried away though, since I'm very found of some of my inflatables. Others though, like my Intex Orca (one of my top favorites in my collection) seems to be able to take everything I throw at it. That is, I could ride it or bounce on it as hard as I wanted all day and it seems to be able to take it. Hence why it's my favorite to ride on. :3
                              Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.

Comment

• lilolover82
                                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by SoniaStrummFan217
                                For me, I tend to ride and bounce on mine. My favorite thing to do with them though is ride them down as they deflate. The sound of the air hissing out and the feeling of sinking into the toy as it gets softer and flatter really turns me on. I've gotten carried away before, like humping or trying to bounce as hard as I can on them, and this has sadly led to the demise to a few of my ride-ons. But yeah, I love getting to deflate them. And riding when as they deflate almost feels like the toy has started out strong, but is getting more and more tired as it loses air. Those thoughts and the actual sound and feeling of them deflating just drive me wild. I try to be careful not to get carried away though, since I'm very found of some of my inflatables. Others though, like my Intex Orca (one of my top favorites in my collection) seems to be able to take everything I throw at it. That is, I could ride it or bounce on it as hard as I wanted all day and it seems to be able to take it. Hence why it's my favorite to ride on. :3
                                For me it's the same as Sonia I love riding them down as their deflating. I don't care if it's coming out the valve in a controlled deflate, or out a leak that I can't control how fast it deflates. It turns me on as it goes slowly down like Sonia said and feels like the life is slowly leaving it. I love the feel of the vinyl on me in general, but especially as it deflates.
                                Washington State, United States

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍