Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tecumseh
    • Nov 2017

Huge waterballoons in swimmingpools

So a while ago, I went to a public swimming pool with some friends. I usually bring some balloons, because they are great to float on. And they usually peak the interest of others as well. This time I brought a q24. Suddenly one of the little fountains turned on, so I took the balloon and tried to fill it with a little water. Turns out the water pressure of these fountains is way higher than I anticipated, and the q24 having such a long neck, resulted in the balloon filling up with water extremely fast! It was almost maxed out within a minute (the bulb part only). Closing it with a clip and holding it felt AMAZING! The way it behaves filled with water is totally different then air, specially if it is in a pool, so gravity doesnt destroy it as easily.

It was still a little awkward, on the one hand being really turned on by this phenomenon, but on the other and trying to "keep it cool" with these friends (oooh look it's so big! Awesome right? Hahaha)

Since then I tried this more often, going to a swimming pool at inconvenient times to reduce the amount of strangers present. The best part was an old and soft cattex 32" longneck filled to about 80%. It felt even better because it was huge and still super soft. But because it was a public place I was still very much on guard.

Right now I'm working on a cattex 36", it's getting soft pretty evenly, so it would be great to fill at a pool sometimes in the coming weeks.

Has anyone else ever tried something like this?
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Huge waterballoons in swimmingpools

I've done it in the bath but always wanted to try it in a pool. Usually fill q11's to popping or sit pop them underwater. They get huge sometimes.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Tecumseh
      • Nov 2017

Haha yeah I've also done that when I was a kid (my parents have a bath) but the tap took aaaaages to fill it up. Also, because a regular bathtub is not super big, it's hsrd to get full control, especially with bigger balloons

Comment

• LuckyLooner
        • Oct 2017

I remember seeing a video years of a guy who filled large airships (GL 500 or GL 750 maybe) with water and would then float on them in a pool. Being filled with water and I guess a little air, they would float just under the surface. Looked like fun.

I think the video was on youtube.

Comment

• Tecumseh
          • Nov 2017

The strangers being there is annoying and a little scary even, but I've noticed that nobody really pays attention to you, and the balloon is fully underwater so it isnt easily spotted either.

And when someone does ask, it's easy to get away with it too (it's a huge water balloon, cool right?)

Comment

• Tecumseh
            • Nov 2017

Okay wow, just came back from the swimmingpool, had an awesome experience!

Brought a well-used cattex 36 inch and a never before inflated cattex 44 inch. When I entered the swimmingpool I saw huge amounts of little children there, kind of awkward. I tried to fill the 36 but it was difficult to control, specially with all these people around me. So after a while I tried to fill the 44. Obviously it drew a lot of attention, and many children asked me about it. (What is that? Is that a real balloon? How did it get so big? Can it pop?) This actually kind of reduced to pressure, and it didn't feel sensual in any way anymore (which was actually a relief since all these people/kids around made that very awkward) So I kept on filling it with water from one of the fountains, after about 15 minutes it was filled to about 60%, which is actually A LOT of water. It was absolutely huge. There was also a little air in it, so it floated a little above the water level.

And it got a LOT of attention. Almost everyone in the pool wanted to feel it, sit on it, lay on it, even stand on it. Some asked if they could have it. I considered giving it away, but eventually declined, since it's a pretty expensive one.

Eventually my fianceé and a friend of her came along, saw the monstrosity, laughed and also started playing with it. After 30 minutes we decided to deflate it again, but that actually took A LOT of effort, it had to be squeesed all the time to let any water out at all. So I ended up sitting on one with two beautiful ladies, squeezing and hugging it to get all the water out... That was pretty hot though

All in all I think the ideal size for looner shenanigans would be worn-down 30-36 inches, so you can caress your whole body around the water filled body. Also, a giant opening makes it easier to fill it up and empty it again afterwards. Might try again someday when it's NOT Saturday afternoon, but for now the 'appetite' has been taken care of for a while

10/10 would recommand

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh,wow, Tec! That sounded like an awesome experience! Though i can understand the awkwardness with the kids & all...but as far as people being there in general i think that totally adds to the experience! Something about the embarrassment of being seen in public with balloons is a turn on for me! I would LOVE strangers coming up to me in a public pool asking me questions about my balloons! & that is sooo hot how your fiancé & her friend showed up & got into it with you in front of all those people! Hella cool! Ahhh, you're so lucky!

Comment

• Tecumseh
                • Nov 2017

So, just had another swimmingpool session. There's this pool with a long curvy lane with huge floating devices, where you can just sit in and go with the flow. This flow is caused my many continues water jets at the sides. So after some scouting, I got a well used and stretchy 32" longneck and filled it with water, while saying under the floating tire. after it got huge I blew some air in there as well, so the neck came up really easy (neck was also pre-stretched). Just holding the big chamber of water underwater, while floating on the air-filled neck, was absolutely amazing!!

Since it was a public swimming pool things didnt get out or hand too much, but the night is still young

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Well, don't leave us hanging, Tec!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎