Old 21-08-2013, 12:07 AM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
Default How did you discover your fetish?
I always loved balloons. I didn't know I had a fetish when I was really young, but I loved them. As I got older (not quite a teen) I realized it felt good to push up against them. Then a few more years later I started laying down and kinda, I guess bouncing or hitting them against my "unit" until I finished. Then I started doing online searches as I learned more about women and the Internet and did more searches about the balloon stuff until I figured out I had a fetish, and from there it advanced to beach balls, then as I saw some videos featuring use of other inflatables I gave those a try. So now I'm game for pretty much anything that inflates. So, how did you discover your fetish? Were you introduced to it? Did it develop over time? Do you have another fetish that "ties" into this one (for example foot fetish -> feet and balloons -> try balloons) did it just someday happen, or what?
Old 22-08-2013, 10:44 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How did you discover your fetish?
I think mine started early on in life as a child and developed through my teen years into what it is now. I was always attracted to both balloons and inflatables, though I feared balloons and could never bring myself to blow up balloons up as a child, but still loved to play with them? But I really liked inflatables, especially those large bright, glossy items. To this day all my inflatables are gloss, the matte ones just don't really appeal or interest me (other than a few rare exceptions)
I'd say things became a true fetish for me in my early teens, that great time in one's life of self discovery, a seed was planted and my fetish interests was awakened.

I supose there are a few related fetish interests I also have which are, or could be linked to my early days with inflatables, I'm also into Scuba gear, I guess latexwear (just catsuits, nothing else though) and Puffa jackets. Love the winter as I can indulge in my puffa jackets without raising too much unwanted attention.
To me though I love the sensory side of things, the touch and the way rubber or vinyl sticks and clings, then there's the aural aspect, I love the sounds, vinyl creaks and squeaks when rubbed or made conact against. Rubber also clings and has its own unique sounds, especially playing with large underinflated balloons with their deep, low rumbling squeaks. I'm not so into popping, nor am I a non popper either- thats sort of dependant on my mood at the time I guess.
Old 30-08-2013, 07:45 AM

kemokeo is on a distinguished road
I wuz afraid I wuz afraid of balloons as a kid to where it made me a weirdo. But i membr stayin up l8 blowin up balloons. It wuz safe if i wuz in control. I discovered my fetish in the pool. Until the pool my bonerz were random, but i saw a pattern in the pool on the rafts. Or the beach girls in bikinis blowin up n layin on rafts. So 1 day home sik from skool i decided to chek it out. Got my sister's raft, took off all my clothes n blew it up. Ragin boner b4 i wuz 1/2 way dun. When it wuz full i laid down on it, didn't move jus lay there. When i did move it hurt so good i got scared n stopt. Coupla days l8r i chekt it out again l8 1 nite. Same story cept i kept goin n hada orgasm. My sister nevr raw her raft again. Since then it's ben pool toys n plastic bags. Jus recently ben playin with balloons
Old 03-09-2013, 02:13 AM

BeachBall is on a distinguished road
When I was a young child, as early as five or six years old, I was always fascinated by inflatables and really enjoyed blowing them up. By the time I was seven to eight years old, I used to invite my friend round to my house who also enjoyed blowing up inflatables, and we'd blow up some of my inflatables for fun.
Old 18-03-2014, 03:37 AM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
I was young and so was my step sister, my step sister had a collection of inflatables over the years, and I enjoyed rubbing on them. She started putting holes in them after she found out about this so that they wouldn't hold air.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:39 PM

Beach ball humper is on a distinguished road
I first started humping shiny footballs after seeing guys doing this on Xtube. Then I came across a guy hump beach ball's and this got my attraction to this! I have just purchased a beach ball on Amazon! It's 107cms, so seems nice 'n' big hehe ...
Old 27-02-2015, 12:30 AM
Bubble Boy :-P

��Hmmm...i was really young...bout 4 or5. Had a huge fear of popping balloons almost to the point that I was near tears when around them. Then around puberty my sis worked in a hospital & always brought home left over mylar balloons...big ones lol! She saw how much I enjoyed them so she kept bringing them!������������ I eventually had my room always full of them, it was awesome! I always had a steady supply lol! When I was 13 I LOVED how they felt against me & when riding a big,big heart balloon lets just say the eventual happened! �� I was hooked on anything inflatable since then lol! Love my PVC inflatables, got a crazy collection of every latex balloon imaginable from party balloons to weather balloons off eBay! Love the smelly smell too! When I break em out they can really stink up my room lol! Long live balloons!����������������
Old 18-08-2018, 12:06 AM

Pvc_and_Pooltoys is on a distinguished road
I have no idea to be honest, but a few memories remain.

You know those baby rollers with things inside? I remember rolling over and essentially 'humping' one as a baby and I think I had an orgasm (or near to).
From that point on I had dreams as a child of humping inflatable things and having orgasms in my dreams. I began to be fixated with beach balls and craved having one.

Then when I was about 10/11 I remember watching on The Box Britney Spears' music video for 'Oops I did it again' where she wears that hot red latex catsuit, instant boner! I used to jack off to that video when I was alone.

The first time I actually orgasmed was when I was about 8 years old, I was humping a beach ball we got at a car boot sale, and I felt this intense pleasure I'd never fealt before, I let it go on, and on, and on, until I reached the climax, I was so young I nearly fainted and felt so light headed. This was my first sexual experience, I discovered humping beach balls before wanking!
Old 19-08-2018, 03:06 PM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
It was scenes of things inflating in cartoons lol
Old 28-08-2018, 12:59 PM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
A childhood friend liked to sit on beach balls and lay on swim rings. He asked me to lay on the ring with him. I'm pretty sure he's one of us, but he's not alive anymore so I can't ask him

The ones we laid on were probably 30 inchers and together we probably weighed two hundred pounds, me about twice his size. It's only recently that I've been on an inflatable with people who weigh more than me, and until very recently it took two people to accomplish that so now I know what it was like for him (and my partner). It's pretty awesome to have someone heavier than you with you on an inflatable.

Anyway, one day one of the rings had a big bubble in it, where the vinyl had somehow gotten really stretched. I asked him how that had happened and I don't remember his response, but I think he claimed he didn't know

One of those rings met its end when I sat on both of them together in the pool and the bottom one popped. As I got older I came to love beach balls, swim rings and air mattresses.