Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Build a story together!

So, lately the forums have been looking a bit empty, so I thought we could try something more interactive. This is a forum game style thread where everyone contributes some to create a story - in this case, one related to balloons

The way it works is people take turns posting one or two sentences or phrases to add to the story from the previous post and up. Once we get to the point where the story is "finished" I'll clean it up and add it to the original post for future members to enjoy and to make it easier for everyone to read.

This one is aimed primarily at the looners, but if there's enough interest we can definitely start ones for those here who like inflatables as well

I'll provide the first sentence:
    The room looked a bit bland with its white walls and empty bed - it could use some new decorations. Feeling naughty and smiling slightly to myself, I checked the closet and rummaged around for some uninflated balloons.
    And it's off! The next person can provide the next few sentences, whatever they find the most fitting
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: Build a story together!

I rummaged around in my closet and drawers. I found 2 GL 1200s, 5 24" qualatex, and multiple 12 inch balloons. Time to get decorating. But, not until I ride them and give them a bit of a stretch. I unclip my bra in anticipation.

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

I set the balloons in a pile on the edge of the bed and got out several balloon clips as well. Sitting next to the pile, I chose one of the balloons at random - a purple 24 inch qualatex balloon. I pick it up and begin to carefully stretch it, rubbing it against my breasts as I do so - taking special care to stretch the neck to its max.

Comment

• LeeRider
        • Nov 2014

I take a deep breath and put my lips to the nozzle.........I start to inflate!........just then I hear my boyfriend's car pull up outside!!!!!!!

Comment

• BarrLooner
          • Jan 2015

Let's give him a little surprise! I take a red 12" balloon and blow it until I can't grow more neck on it. Then I tie it and wait for him behind the door...

Comment

• OverTheTop
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by BarrLooner
            Let's give him a little surprise! I take a red 12" balloon and blow it until I can't grow more neck on it. Then I tie it and wait for him behind the door...
            (Out of story) Wait what? What happened to the purple 24" balloon we were stretching two posts ago?

Comment

• LeeRider
              • Nov 2014

Last time we had balloon fun he asked if I had ever blown a Q24 by mouth. I said i would like to give it a go but we did not have any on that occasion!......can't wait to see how he responds when he sees me with one now!.........I let the slightly inflated Q24 deflate as he comes up the stairs......................and push it down the front of my jeans so its rubbing on my pussy!.........will he have a bag of BALLOONS with him?!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎