• Jan 2017

Re: Floating on a GL 1200

All I can say is :TRY IT.
    It's by far the coolest looning experience i have ever tried

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Today it is not as cold so i though:that i would take my transparent pink BWS GL1200 balloon for a test run on the lake..
      I suited up in my cheap neck entry catsuit from Thailand and a pair of five toe latex socks.
      Over it my fleese suit and finaly my Hydroglove latex drysuit.
      All rubbered up i drove to the lake.
      Wh i morgen got to the lake it was totaly calm.
      I inflated the balloon and stepped over it.
      I had let out some air to get into the right balance, but I managed to get it right with maby a little too much air in the balloon.
      I really had to concentrade hard to stay on the balloon., but i managed to padle out to the middle of the lake
      Eventualy i found the balance.
      The BWS balloon is very nice and soft to sit on and the latex catsuit helped keeping me nice and warm.
      I floated for about an hour before padleling back to shore

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

Last monday day i started the day with a elleven kilometer cycling trip in my new addidas cycling suit.
        The thing about this suit is that it's very tight when i put it on, but after the cycling trip it feel like a second skin and very rubbery to wear.
        So i did not feel like taking it off when i got back.
        I looked in my closet and saw my balloons.
        Well the weather was really nice and a bit windy so i really got the urge to go out on a floating tour.
        Quickly i took my Hydroglove latex drysuit on over the cycling suit and drove out to the lake with two used balloons.
        As I got there it was a bit crowded with hikers, but they eventualy left.
        I started inflating the clear balloon, but it had a bad shape so i desided to inflate the purble one instead.
        This particula balloon really was like a horse that had to be broke at the start, but I found my balance on it and padled out on the lake.
        This purple balloon seemed wider in the area under my butt than the other GL1200 balloons i have floated on.
        That combined with the new addidas latex suit under my drysuit made it a very experience.
        As I cleared the shore after padleling about twenty meters the wind cought the balloon and pushed us further out toward the middle of the lake.
        The sun started warming me up under my latex suit giving me a nice warm rubbery feeling.
        It's also made the balloon nice and warm to sit on.
        I could see my starting point getting further and further away as the wind pushed the balloon and me out to the middle of the lake.
        I was now totaly at the mercy of the balloon.,sitting on it with twelve meters of water below my feets.
        The wind picked up to a hard breeze and I could really feel it pushing on the balloon.
        After about an hour sitting on the balloon out on the lake, men the sun had oxydated the balloon to a point that it got harder to stay balanced on it.
        I was about fifty meters from the end of my trip when a hard gust of wind made me loose my balance.
        I was able to grab hold on the balloon and climb up on it with my chest and arms over it and each side of the balloon sticking out to the sides.
        There was no way i was able to get up and sit on the balloon again since it was so windy and the water was too deep.
        Laying on the balloon this way the wind was really able to push on the balloon.
        It actualy felt really cool.
        As I neared the shore i had to stear clear of some branches above and below the water.
        I must had hit a branch with the balloon, becauce it suddently popped and I was stranding in the muddy botom in my drysuit in a meter of water
        That was the end of that trip and I walked to my car and drove home with a plastic bag on my seat still in full rubber

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Last wedensday constitution day here in Denmark.
          I had the day off and spend the night up to wedensday in my new inflatable latex suit.
          It was great, but I could not sleep that well since the rubber feeling især so intence in this suit
          After taking the suit off i managed to sleep till 8.30 am and when i woke up i felt like going out on the balloon since the weather was really nice.
          I when i got to the lake i inflated a new clear Rifco GL1200.
          I have brought only my latex breifs with me, but there was no one there so i could not resist to float nacked on the balloon.
          I had inflated the the balloon with a little too much air, so it was a little hard to find the balance.
          Oh my god it felt good
          The soft latex right up in my croch and the nice smell
          After about ten minutters i began to feel a little exposed, so i padled ashore and took my latex breifs on.
          Wearing the latex breifs still felt like i was floating nacked on the balloon
          As I padled out on the lake again i could see a scuba diver bouy come closer.
          Since there was so much air in the balloon i struggled a bit getting out on the lake, but I soon found the balance and was able to padle out to the middle of the lake
          The scuba diver was now right in the place where i entered the water so i could not padle back without bumping into him.
          For now i had to stay on the balloon out in the middle of the lake, but I did not mind.
          There was a little breeze that blew me and the balloon back and fourh out on the lake.
          The scuba diver eventualy left, but I did not feel like padleling back to the shore.
          For the next two hours i floated around and enjoyed the weighless floaty feeling of the balloon.
          Eventualy i had to padle to the shore and streach my legs becauce of the seating position on the balloon.
          I tried floating out on the balloon lying on my stomach, but it was not as relaxing.
          I inflated the balloon more so i now had ten to fifteen cm air under my ass.
          It was really hard to get the balance, but I was rewarded by an even softer floaty feeling on the balloon.
          For the next half hour i floated near the shore looking down at the lake bottom out of reach of my feets really enjoying the balloon before calling it the day

Comment

• glovepopper
            • May 2019

Hello guys, do you know who made this video?

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

I can't open the page

Comment

• glovepopper
                • May 2019

Originally posted by scuba
                I can't open the page
                I made a few snapshots and put them into attachment:
                Attached Files

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

Very nice pictures
                  It´s pretty much the way i float on the balloons .
                  And wow she even do it nacked .
                  It feels extra good

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

I have finaly been able to see the pictures Glovepopper has uploaded.
                    I had to use my old computer.
                    But wow.
                    This is almost the same way i float on the GL1200 balloon
                    I am really glad that i have given the inspiration to other to go try floating on a GL1200 balloon.
                    As I am mostly a non popper i can only encourage both you poppers and non poppers to try it.
                    It will give you a whole new dimension of playing with balloons.
                    Sitting on a GL1200 balloon while being carried by it across a lake feels a whole lot better than just sitting and humping on it at home.
                    Belive me i have done both.

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

Since all sailing on the lake i usualy has been banned i don't get out as often as i wanted
                      Bu today i drove out to a defriend lokal lake.
                      Arriving at the spot where i also float in my inflatable latex suit i took off my rain clothe and inflated a rifco clear GL1200 balloon.
                      Becauce it's only about 15 Celcius today i was wearing my latex Adidas suit that i also use for cycling in.
                      This particular suit is wonderfull tight.
                      After a few trials i got just the right amount of air in the balloon and i stepped over it.
                      Oh boy i had forgotten how good it felt
                      I was able to padle the firs bit against the wind and then i just letted the balloon take me along.
                      It felt so good and the suit felt really rubber like on my intire body.
                      The last bit of floating i did in shalower water looking down on the lake bottom below my feet..
                      Seing the water plants pass under my feet felt like flying, seing the lake bottom below my without being able to reach down and touch the bottom.
                      Eventualy i got a little cold so i padled in and deflated the balloon.
                      Sitting at home writing this i am, still wearing the latex suit and it's still nice and tight

Comment

• scuba
                        • Jan 2017

It's been a while since i posted an exsperience on this tread.
                        The weather has been really bad for floating trips and i had to find another lokal lake to float on since all sailing got banned on the lake i usualy float on.
                        Well i had one great trip a couble of weeks ago on another lake.
                        This time i chose to wear my transparent shoulder entry latex catsuit under my Hydroglove latex drysuit.
                        Sitting on the balloon wearing this felt great becauce the only thing between me and the balloon was more latex.
                        Wearing the Hydroglove latex drysuit no one could see the transparent suit, but I could definitaly feel it.
                        The water was totaly calm, but since it was only eight degrees Celcius the balloons was a little hard get balanced on.
                        When i finaly found the balance a stand up padler came by and asked what i was sitting on.
                        I told him that it was a big zeppelin balloon and i proberly is the only one doing this sport.
                        He thought that it looked really cool.
                        After talking with him for half an hour he padled on and i just sat on the balloon enjoying the calm water.
                        Since the lake is a bit bigger i haven't really tryed using the wind to push the balloon.
                        It's a bit more crouded and the biggest beach is on the oppisit side of my starting point.
                        This will make my floating trips end right on that beach with a lot of peoble.
                        I must say that i am tempted to just do it some time or maby find another lokal lake to float on

Comment

• oceanride
                          • Feb 2020

Hi!

It's my first post ... by chance I found this thread. Actually I totally resonate with Scuba's experiences riding zeppelin balloon in water.
                          However, I float in the sea. I love to play with the waves, letting me lift high up, and even doing a bit of whitewater surf when everything is perfect.

Instead of GL1200 I use GL500 and GL700. I like them supertight. As Scube previously mentioned it impossible to sit on a fully inflated zeppelin in that magic upright position and the whole thing gets very unstable: In fact one sits too high and it is impossible to handle the entire balloon.

So my trick is to use a sling strap: I fully bend the zeppelin in two halves, and put the sling around it. Then I go intbetween (not so easy). With a buckle I cna tighten the sling so that both balloon halves push strongly against my skin, and crotch... sitting in a comfy upright position, the whole thing is perfectly stable riding even in rough sea!
                          And it makes me feel that magic sensation Scuba describes so well...

The neck of the balloon is at eye-level with a GL500 or higher with a GL700. The cool thing is that it lets me inflate the balloon even more tight while floating in the water.

Floating close to the rocks, watching swarms of tiny fishes through the crystal clear balloon below me, while waves lift me up and down, even more than a meter, always gently and safely *g* hold by the balloon.

When blowing more air in it, the neck grows, and also the loon pushes harder against me. But also the ride changes, the forces of water are transmitted more direct to my body. I like to go right before it pops, the most tight riding I can get, with also 20 or 30 cm of balloon air below me.

All that in the warm blue Mediterranean sea, under a hot sun. Unfortunately I moved away from where I lives some years ago, so riding nowadays has become a rare but even more exceptional sensation to me...

Like Scuba mentions more than once: I wonder why "nobody else" practices loonriding in water...

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎