Old 18-10-2017, 08:47 AM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
Default How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?
My gf recently told me that she wanted to try out and play with some balloons with me (Yay me!).
She has seen some of my stuff before, but uninflated. She is pretty scared of them popping, even though I think sheŽd have fun popping them with a blanket over or something. She said sheŽd want to start with smaller ones first.

So what would you suggest to do for a start, that isnt too scary and doesnt involve huge loons? I have GL Balloons, 72" and 84", some regular sized stuff, a 36" and some donuts here.

For me I like inflating and riding them and being squished by the huge ones. But how can I involve my gf into the mix? I am a non-popper btw.

Thx for your ideas!
Old 18-10-2017, 03:05 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?
If she wants to start with smaller balloons, I'd say don't go bigger tahn 17". You could start with blowing up a few and just bat around, hug and sit on and see where it goes from there.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:50 PM

Tightshine is on a distinguished road
Try to make it as easy as possible for her to get used to the balloons and donŽt push her if she is afraid. You donŽt want her to have a bad experice. I would suggest you buy some earplugs they kinda genarate a feeling of safety.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:35 PM

Good idea to keep it small. I will probably go and buy some standard stuff from a party store
Old 19-10-2017, 03:30 AM

marceloarcor is on a distinguished road
You can try with inflatables, like a 24" beachball. You can both ride it hard and it won't pop as fast as a balloon.
Old 19-10-2017, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by marceloarcor View Post
You can try with inflatables, like a 24" beachball. You can both ride it hard and it won't pop as fast as a balloon.
Damn right! I forgot to mention that I also got an INTEX black whale! That should be awesome

My gf is on the bigger side, she is scared of popping it. How heavy are you people? How has your whale held up? I am about 95-100kg, and it can take me fairly well.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:27 PM

loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Just open up to her and tell her all about it. If she really loves you, then she will either accept it and just ignore it for the most part, or even join in!

Honestly, I'm single (and always have been #foreveralone) and have no idea what it's like in a real relationship, but balloons love me more than any person! Seriously though, 99% of people who meet me IRL end up hating my guts. I may be a dick to MOST people, but balloons I treat with the love and respect they never get but so deserve (I'm a non-popper in case you couldn't tell).
Old 22-10-2017, 09:06 PM

We just had our first session together! She didnt really know what to do with the small ones I had blown up, so I asked her if she wanted to see a 72" balloon. She said yeah.
So I inflated it to about a 5th or 6th its size, just to show her what it looks like.

I sat on it to show her that its durable enough to carry me. She was laughing and scared at the same time. But mostly laughing. Then we put it on the bed and covered it with a blanket. She put her upper body over it and I bounced her around on it. She loved it!
Then we had sexytime in doggy style like that.

Tomorrow she wants to try the GL zeppelins with me! Im so excited. Its like a dream come true!
Old 24-10-2017, 03:37 PM

So we tried having sex on an underinflated GL1200, but it turns out to be impossible. I think my gf has to slowly get used to bigger and more inflated balloons as we try it again.

We also used a 84" crystal yellow balloon and inflated it just so much that it barely started to stretch. We put a blanket on top and she laid down on it. But it turns out, that it is super difficult to actually fuck someone that way. Maybe the solution is to use more air? Have you had sex on a balloon before? How did you do it?

After that, I laid down on my bed and she put the 84"er on me and laid on top of it. That was hella fun! Normally I just have that loon inflate with me inside a bed cover, but her bouncing ontop of it was so different! You have to try that yourself!

Anyways, looking forward to our next session!
Old 24-10-2017, 04:40 PM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?
I have found that a GL500 or GL700 (underinflated a bit) provides good positioning for sex. She can either lay on the balloon on her back or stomach (along the length of the balloon) and it should support her nicely. GL500 on a bed if you have a box spring under the mattress and a GL700 on a bed if you do not have a box spring. That is what I have used in the past, and it was very good for me for positioning my GF for some of the positions that she liked. I have not tried any round balloons because my GF (at the time) was about 5'2", so I was not sure if a round balloon would be able to support her in a comfortable way. Hope this helps.