Old 17-10-2017, 07:19 AM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Funboy Rainbow Daybed
I ordered a Rainbow Daybed by Funboy a few days ago. Just wanted to put it in the forum to peak awareness about it. I like the way it looks and was curious to see how big it actually is. The website lists it as 9 feet in length and 6 feet tall. I will post more accurate dimensions and photos (if people request photos) once I receive it and inflate it. Photo of it is included in this post. (Sorry for the size of the photo, it is the largest photo that the website had)
Attached Images:
Old 17-10-2017, 07:13 PM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Funboy Rainbow Daybed
More accurate dimensions are 9 feet x 6 feet x 5 feet (LxWxH). It is rated to hold 200 pounds (from the Manufacturer). I will include some photos of it fully inflated. I will also include photos of the locations of the valves. There are 3 valves, I believe they are fast inflation/deflation valves. One inflates the rear 3 sections of the cloud, one inflates the front 2 sections of the cloud and one inflates the rainbow section. Please mind the mess in the photos. I had to move things around due to water damage in the ceiling. I am prepping for the workers to come in and cut a large section of the drywall out and put new drywall in. :/ Hurray for in wall A/C units that leak (in the unit above me).

Photos: Funboy 1 shows the valve on the front left of the inflatable, Funboy 2 shows the other two valves on the rear right of the inflatable, Funboy 3 shows a side view of the inflatable with the front on the right of the photo, and Funboy 4 shows a front view of the inflatable.

Thanks for taking a peek. Happy Looning!
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Funboy 4.jpg (1.98 MB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Funboy 3.jpg (1.91 MB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Funboy 2.jpg (1.88 MB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Funboy 1.jpg (1.83 MB, 20 views)
Old 19-10-2017, 10:35 PM

Big Thud Joe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Funboy Rainbow Daybed
Hey JR Looner, thanks for showing us some pics of this rainbow daybed. I know some folks on here love these, but they don't do anything for me. ;P Hope you can find more room for enjoying it more, looks pretty good in the pics. Again thanx for posting. I'm more into inflatable surf boards and inflatable thongs / flip flops.