Old 21-06-2017, 05:55 PM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Floating in a neck entry catsuit
I have a neck entry latex catsuit with a high collar that fits snugly around my neck, so I thought that I would try to float in it.
I drove to a lake wearing the suit under my close. The suit is only 0,25 mm thick.
When I got to lake I quickly took of my close and sat down in shallow water in the egde of the lake and started blowing my suit up though the neck opening ( which is the only opening of the suit.
By lifting my but up I was able to force air down in the legs of the suit and when I lied down I began to float. It felt like lying inside a human shaped balloon.
Still blowing air into suit it ballooned more and more and the wind started to punh out on the lake. It felt soo good lying on the thin latex. I kept blowing air in the suit and I felt like a human balloon.
I padled back to the shore and when I could reach the bottom I was able to stand up. There was only a little water inside the foots of the suit.
I waded out in the lake blewing air in my suit. The arms and top part of the suit got totaly inflated and sudendly the lake bottom disapered under my feets.
The suit ballooned up on my cheeks, it felt so good being lifted by the suit and the water pressing my suit aginst my body.
Ill definitly do it again.
Old 27-06-2017, 05:01 AM
Passion for expansion

Biginflationist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Floating in a neck entry catsuit
Incredible experience!! I too love the sensation of floating on the water. There's a pond near me that I've snuck to, I've stripped off all my clothes, and inflated a big beach ball in my giant custom shorts and paddled out into open water. It's an exhilarating experience!! The inflation, the feeling of the big vinyl beach ball growing bigger, and bigger, against me, as I float in the water.
Old 27-06-2017, 07:49 PM

Sounds realy cool.
You should try floating on a GL1200 too its amazing experience to float on that balloon. ( Ive described it ni another thead)
I love to float in water and the neck entry suit is soo amazing.
Old 27-06-2017, 08:30 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I've just scored a nice shiny orange sealed immersion suit off EBay. Not sure if it's supposed to be inflatable or a deflatable though. There's two of those mouth inflation tubes on the shoulders but I don't know if their purpose is to evacuate trapped air when you don it, or if you can add bouyancy to the suit once your in water in it..... Love the hood part of the suit though. It's elasticated around the face so should be rather fitting if worn with a moulded gas mask like an Avon S-10
Old 29-06-2017, 04:53 AM
Passion for expansion

Thought I'd share some photos of me floating and inflating some of my favorite beach balls! It's such a wonderful experience!

Old 29-06-2017, 07:56 AM

Wow. That looks realy cool.
Old 30-06-2017, 05:46 AM
Passion for expansion

Thanks, went back to the pond tonight and inflated the yellow/white (pictured below). The beach ball feels so good against me, and floating enhances the experience. Especially the bigger the beach ball.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:22 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Omg, scuba....that sounded like an AMAZING experience! I am so jealous! I wanna inflatable balloon suit sooooo very bad! I would float and bob in the lake all day just waving at strangers, lol! That is just the coolest thing! You do all the fun stuff that i only dream of!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:21 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Holy, Hanna Montana, Biginflationist!!! I'm sorry, I just HAVE to comment on those photos! That looks INCREDIBLE! Like floating beneath a giant balloon! That has to feel amazing! You even look like a big balloon with your feet sticking out the bottom of the ball! I love it! I want one!