Old 24-05-2017, 03:09 PM

InuYashaClaws is on a distinguished road
Default New Here Hello All...
Hi all,

I go by InuYashaClaws. Obviously an anime fan, but I also love balloons and inflatables. I have popped balloons before in the past but I get really nervous when doing so. I like deflating and riding them down. I do also like riding inflatables as they inflate, puncturing them if they aren't too expensive, and normal deflation as well.

I got into looning around 12 or so. I had just watched so many cartoons with popping and deflating things it stuck with me. So when I had a chance I took my inflatable gator and rode it in my room in the basement where I had complete privacy as a child. It felt great, I think I almost got caught once but was able to hide it in time before my mom came walking in. Besides that I love writing stories about popping and deflating balloons and rafts. I have even taken a raft out on the water and let some air out of one of the chambers a little at a time. It feels exciting to be on the water as you loose air little by little. I am safe though I do wear a life jacket so I can get back to shore. I try to do this though normally in more secluded areas.

I haven't come out to any of my friends about it and prefer to keep it that way. This is something fun I like to do and they don't need to know about it unless I find out they are into it too.

Anyways looking forward to talking with you guys.
Old 27-05-2017, 09:30 PM

ugurano is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Here Hello All...
welcome here and have fun with Looners and non Pooper
Old 27-05-2017, 10:07 PM

kosmos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Here Hello All...
Anime fan too! While i like balloons beachballs are fun too.