Old 10-05-2017, 12:57 AM

Heliumlooner is on a distinguished road
Default Manhandling helium balloons
When you are at the shopping mall and you see women or older girls with helium balloons and you see them messing about with them does that exite you ? what I mean is when they are either holding the balloon not by the ribbon but the actually balloon itself either under the arm or between the knees while searching through purse or texting. The other day while shopping I saw a group of girls my age, one of them had a helium balloon obtained from red robin, they were smacking it around when I turned around to walk away I heard "lets pop it" at that point I had to walk away to avoid getting a boner.
Old 10-05-2017, 07:29 AM

Popemall is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Manhandling helium balloons
Mmm thats hot, wonder how they ended up popping it...
Old 24-05-2017, 06:51 PM

Kiltieman is on a distinguished road
Being a kilt wearer I can get quite hard if I just blow a balloon up to its limit and then put it between my own knees to tie it. If I see a girl or a woman, as I have done, blow up helium balloons and then put them between their knees to tie the balloon then the ribbon onto them it does make me go crazy.
I love seeing girls and women blowing up balloons but its always the bit after the balloon is at its tightest and biggest I like. The way they struggle to tie the knot. The screeching of the latex as they pull the neck to get a bit to tie and the way they hold the finished item either in their hands or between their knees. I particlularly like to see a girl blow one up and put it under her arm against her boobs while she ties it. mmmm lovely
Old 26-05-2017, 09:16 PM

Big Balloons! is on a distinguished road
I love it! Always interested in what happens. There's always something more special in a random balloon encounter
Old 02-11-2017, 05:08 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
I'm gonna have to agree with big balloons! There's nothing like a random balloon encounter! Especially in public! ^_^